Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 11. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
what a fool you said, a coin alive all living, the dev works, there is no reason for panic, the coin will cost a huge fortune, you idiots if you do not see it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What happened with Pure? I was following this coin a while ago & was very excited about it. I was in doubt between Xuez & Pure, because I like POS crypto's.
Good to time to buy or wait a bit?

Thanks,
R
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Pure is dead ? How surprising..
Activity: 18
i was kicked from discord, and no words about the swap unless i come to this forum. is this how the dev treat the investor?

@puredev if u read this, i hope ur whole family die in a fire, SWAP your life with a better soul.

puredex? shove that in your a$$
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
For those who not connected in PURE Discord here's the swap info https://www.reddit.com/r/PUREaltcoin/comments/8shxz5/attentionswap_info/  Wink
Activity: 22
Hi, fellows! I think it is a great project. Apperceptive job, interesting plan.
The coin is alive, and the developer does a lot, do not scare people to buy a coin as low as possible. this does not help you.
channel discord at the moment does not have an invitation. I think they have a lot of work, the swap will happen before July 3
https://gist.github.com/mikeytown2/c4d5aacdd6e603e7aa041655fa250f7c
Activity: 31
Dead, Topic Closed. Dev bye bye
It seems that it's true. Developers have deleted the PURE Discord.
PURE give someone an invitation to the channel of the discord.
on the first page does not work
Activity: 68
the funny thing is that the swap will be 2-1 and the coin supply it's from 20m and it will be 21m Shocked Shocked Shocked big blow that garbage
Activity: 12
The plan looks rather hopeful! Very nice approach, classy idea, sensible project!
Activity: 36
trying to post screenshots of and conversation about my swap of 10004 coins for new v2 coins. which I never received and appears I
was banned on discord banned for asking. it has been a week today and no way of getting in touch with them. very unprofessional
Activity: 36
/Users/davidthomas/Desktop/Untitled88.jpeg
Activity: 55
Again, this whole sad Pure project thingy has met its match (REALITY). Why are people still posting here? So sad. Good luck @puredev. You're gonna need it for your v2 version of more of the same. I'm so sorry for the master node holders. On a serious note, I hope Pure shoots back to its all time high, so I can dump these heavy bags on the mislead  Pure Evangelist.

same mistake here
invested when the price was 1.5 usd, goes to 2usd, nice
then ROI plummeted, the way dev handled things scared people and the price begin to plummet...

very disapointed... hope things turn around, don´t wanna sell cheap.

Tongue
Lol, glad to hear if you sold your coins at $2 before it plummeting to current very low prices.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Pure believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Pure at: https://cointopper.com/coin/pure

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Again, this whole sad Pure project thingy has met its match (REALITY). Why are people still posting here? So sad. Good luck @puredev. You're gonna need it for your v2 version of more of the same. I'm so sorry for the master node holders. On a serious note, I hope Pure shoots back to its all time high, so I can dump these heavy bags on the mislead  Pure Evangelist.

same mistake here
invested when the price was 1.5 usd, goes to 2usd, nice
then ROI plummeted, the way dev handled things scared people and the price begin to plummet...

very disapointed... hope things turn around, don´t wanna sell cheap.

Tongue
Activity: 18
I expect this ICO will be useful!
Aware project, a rather interesting website, brilliant idea.
Activity: 15
@puredev does what she wants. The future of her project (your investment) is in her. We are only pawns in her game.
Activity: 3
I've already mentioned that this whole Pure thing has been proven to be a scam. Why are people still posting here? So sad. Good luck @puredev. You're gonna need if for this v2 scam.
Lol, Pure has lost most of its price.
I am not sure Pure is a scam project or not, but after the swap, its price plummeted to the current extremely low price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
CoinExchange wallet now live again.

No official word on swap yet but can't be long now surely.

Join the discord to stay completely up to date
I have bought pure on CE and now coins are locked.  What is happening with coinexchange, again on maintenance? is the reason on your side? I don't understand anything. I want to withdraw from CE to the wallet and swap, but Im stucked
Pages:
Jump to: