Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 51. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Great roadmap! And for 3 months everything i see in PURE is steady growth and development. Keep up your great work!
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
This has been one of the most solids coins I started to hold since September. Mining was already very competitive. Many have dumped and scammed their  communities, but PURE has only been growing steadily over the past few months. I haven't had any problem or issue with this coin at all, no bullshit strategies like constantly updating the wallet because of some bug or some bullshit  like other coins always do. No false promises, lies, etc. No problems with the staking or masternode rewards.

if anyone is trying to narrow their choices to altcoins that have or potentially can have serious value, PURE is definitely the way to go. Still a cheap masternode considering the supply of the coin.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Good profit stake reward is very good thanks dev  Kiss
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
received airdrop for activity on the slack or Bitcointalk! thnks, dev
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
You can see pure Roi in masternodes.pro and mnrank.Masternode,if setup correctly should give payout in 24 to 28 hours.Thanks
Yes, I compare with masternodes.pro, I think I configured correctly, I rent host (www.hostmns.net)
there can be a problem in this?
Purifying The Blockchain
You can see pure Roi in masternodes.pro and mnrank.Masternode,if setup correctly should give payout in 24 to 28 hours.Thanks
Activity: 29
Great news. Just imagine if Puredex will be known enough... gotta buy some more PURE =)
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
Nice roadmap man. Good news to us, pure holders Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Hello everybody! Tell me, my masternode(1) has earned 13 coins for 5 days, is this normal? I thought it would be more. Maybe I did something wrong

I think it depend of how many people are on the network and use the masternode maybe, or something else. It will probably give more later.

I'm gonna make one too
Activity: 13
Hello everybody! Tell me, my masternode(1) has earned 13 coins for 5 days, is this normal? I thought it would be more. Maybe I did something wrong
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Nice a new one, anonymous coins will always win  Cool
Activity: 48
Congrats to the devs for the RM.
Good MN coins and good idea the Dex exchange thinked in this way to encourage people to trade and hold on the exchange.
The price seems like the market have start to understand this.
HODL
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
with 11000 pure get 42 reward daily  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
hitscan please go to debug console and type Repairwallet and wait for some minutes.Pure will be recovered.Thanks locksmith
Hi,only one thing can help me-am download previos wallet version,delete folders,sync new wallet and replace my wallet.dat,save my wallet=> install latest wallet version V1.0.0.2 + type Repairwallet  i can sync my wallet Wink Balance=117 PURE,not zero but .....I lost more than a hundred coins and the last time the balance was more than 250 coins Cry I posted screenshot .Bugs or any kind of blockchein magic-am dont know)))))
Activity: 174
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
love the RM dev..
i will never dump my coin.. too the moon...
roadmap looks perfect! dev just need to keep accumilating now before more people jump to Pure!
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi Lexxxer.You can get staking reward automatically if your wallet is unlocked .We recommed to encrypt wallet and then you can Unlock it for staking.If you have 2500 Pure ,You can run pure masternode and get more rewards.Masternode setup guide and video is given in website and in our slack.Thanks
Activity: 4
Hello Guys

I need some help please.

I wanne ask how i can get rewarded? I downloaded the pure wallet and recieved my Purecoins. What i have to do at next to get rewarded?

thanks Smiley

Lexxxer
Activity: 3
Please, where can I find a link to the Pure Slack Channel ?

The one on your webpage doesnt seem to work
Pages:
Jump to: