Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 53. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
For security reason I must encrypt my wallet. If I do this, will my mastermode continue to work in normal mode, or should I re-configure it after encryption?

It won't hurt your masternode. I run 3 masternodes and of course my wallet is encrypted.
After you encrypt it, unlock it for staking only, this way you get also staking rewards

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
wallet stuck at 6 weeks behind. 19 active connections. Downloaded newest wallet. please help

Maybe back up the wallet and try download the blockchain from the start?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
wallet stuck at 6 weeks behind. 19 active connections. Downloaded newest wallet. please help
Activity: 48
Good luck to all on this project. I had to sell my nodes for another project. Wish everyone best of luck. This coin made me some decent $$$. Best of luck to you all.

22nd of December roadmap will be realesed and in Q1 2018 something big will come

You've sell to soon man, but thank you for all! Good luck also to you and I hope you can come back to us!

Wink

The Pure game is just started
Activity: 48

Can i get a slack invite?

almost have enough Pure for 2 x masternodes.

Can someone tell me if a masternode is more rewarding than staking,

currently staking is getting 14-21 pure per day !!!

I think you was lucky, normally staking is lower than your.  Wink

Masternode is thinked to be more rewarding thank stacking, of course.
About the slack invite, the old one in the ann doesn't work? I've write the devs about this, stay tuned and welcome aboard
Activity: 14
Hello! The problem with the wallet, when start the Pure wallet(PVwNUgSMGgyFMLMek75KkG3rZ2YHXKUvvv),
all peers are banned and the wallet stoped. How can do fix it? Please help me. Thanks
Activity: 127
For security reason I must encrypt my wallet. If I do this, will my mastermode continue to work in normal mode, or should I re-configure it after encryption?

It will work as usual, just be sure to unlock the wallet and don't check the "staking only" ticker.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Activity: 10

Can i get a slack invite?

almost have enough Pure for 2 x masternodes.

Can someone tell me if a masternode is more rewarding than staking,

currently staking is getting 14-21 pure per day !!!
Activity: 29
Very promising project. Holding PURE from start. Dev doing great
Vote up peeps! Almost beating PIVX in the vote.

We can do this!

https://discordapp.com/channels/378191745604648961/391652736636026901

What he said!! Come on everyone
Good luck to all on this project. I had to sell my nodes for another project. Wish everyone best of luck. This coin made me some decent $$$. Best of luck to you all.

I'm also involved in DeepOnion, and while it was more expensive for me to get in ( i bought them at 0.8$ when Pure was 0.3$ ) i didn't sell my pures. I'm HODLing pure since day one, great coin, and great dev. team.
Vote up peeps! Almost beating PIVX in the vote.

We can do this!

https://discordapp.com/channels/378191745604648961/391652736636026901
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Likely to see $1 - $2 soon imo, nice x4 gains coming! Project has BIG potential,

You bet! +50% yesterday and +120% today. We're at 1.27$ at the moment. Wait until this friday's roadmap and what Pure Dev have under their belt ...

soon 50usd when the RM and WP release  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
with such supply and the low sell orders pure will hit 20 k easily
Activity: 838
Merit: 500

Likely to see $1 - $2 soon imo, nice x4 gains coming! Project has BIG potential,

You bet! +50% yesterday and +120% today. We're at 1.27$ at the moment. Wait until this friday's roadmap and what Pure Dev have under their belt ...
I think they're nearing 2k members in their Slack,

And the dev mentioned releasing details on a new rewards platform Friday, im sure people will be very happy with this!

New exchange - more volume - low supply, nice HODLer here im thinking!
Just picked up some PURE Smiley

Looking forward to some more exchanges and the new roadmap on the 22nd!  Grin

Awesome is there a new exchange too? Is there a vote or something?

If you look at the Pure roadmap - you will see that listing on new exchanges is currently in progress,

Also check out the tweet from the Pure team, it mentions new updated roadmap released 22nd December 2017:

https://twitter.com/purealtcoin/status/942436120012476417

''Pure Roadmap will be released on 22nd December. Many great features and a Platform coming to reward Pure holders. Stay tuned''

Thanks - saw the roadmap but wondered about the exchange, thought there might be a formal vote. Also suggested Telegram but that idea sank!
To anyone on the PURE team, are you going to create a Telegram chat?
Pages:
Jump to: