Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 50. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
with my stake get 42 PURE daily
How many coins are you staking?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Yep.Staking also gives good reward as network stake is low.If some users dont know to setup masternode properly ,they can see video and text guide and run masternode else they can stake too and get great reward.We have set stake higher so that both masternodes and stakers get good Roi
with my stake get 42 PURE daily
Activity: 221
Average is more or less 18 pure daily. I run 3 masternodes and that's the average return over time.
It's a great coin, with a solid community and very helpful and active dev. team
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Thx for Pure. I think that's the best MN for invest - average 12 Pure daily - sounds sweeet )
Activity: 40
Finally, we have surpassed 400 masternode.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/pure

rather we are back in the past. For a long time the number of nodes was about 450
really? It looks like that investors, by which I mean the masternode investors sold their coins for taking profit. But they will buy PUREs and operate their masternodes again in the future. The project looks great.
Finally, we have surpassed 400 masternode.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/pure

rather we are back in the past. For a long time the number of nodes was about 450
Purifying The Blockchain
Thankful for your support.Many great news coming soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
It seems like a great coin to have it in your portfolio.
Can I stake this coin without masternode? If so, what would be the minimum amount to get ~daily stake?

Can I get a slack invite please? [email protected]

Yes
increase amount to get more rewards is not specificed minimum amount
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Can I stake this coin without masternode? If so, what would be the minimum amount to get ~daily stake?

Can I get a slack invite please?
Activity: 18
put controller wallent and MN on the VPS

Thanks, but that kind of obviates the point of keeping the wallet offline and away from a machine that's exposed to the internet, although it does of course mean no need to keep a machine running at home.

Is there no way to only use the wallet that actually holds the 2500 PURE to start the masternode then take it offline after that while the masternode keeps running?

Activity: 81
put controller wallent and MN on the VPS
Activity: 18
Hi I have set up a masternode, which shows the status "masternode is running" in the wallet (I have my wallet on my own PC, and the masternode itself running on a VPS) so it seems to be set up correctly.

I can't seem to close my own wallet though - if I do that, next time I connect and wait for the list of masternodes to populate, I'm not there, so I think unless I leave the wallet open on my PC it's not working, do I have that right?

That isn't what I wanted, I intended to be able to take my own wallet offline and shut my PC down, but that the masternode on the VPS would continue to operate.

Is that possible? If so, how do I do it.

Activity: 174
the price still low because still not many people know bout Pure..
we need to keep on promote people bout this coin..  Wink Wink Wink Wink

happy holiday all..  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
dev, please update roadmap on website

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !)
Activity: 39
The price is too cheap for now. I think that It should be 50$ for near future.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Roadmap looks very exciting,
I am running masternode,  see you in Bittrex Grin

Bittrex is only question of time  Wink
Activity: 160
Roadmap looks very exciting,
I am running masternode,  see you in Bittrex Grin
Pages:
Jump to: