Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 10. (Read 44169 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
I share one in slack group, reach me there  Grin
Activity: 125

Perhaps I've missed, it, but can someone share the link for linux source or binary for a linux wallet/masternode server?

thanks!
Planning to list on Coinexchange novaexchange and then cryptopia
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Is the project still moving along? what is the latest news
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Still plan on getting Pure on an exchange? It's been a month may be a good time to start finding some market value and trading opportunities.
join our slack to get help running MN
Activity: 40
Pure has on of the best Dev´s and Admin´s I ever came across.
I am a real noob in C++ and the Admin was very nice and helped me with a lot of patience.
There is no doubt the Team is really putting effort into this!
I am 100% supporting PURE, let´s purify the Cryptoworld!
Activity: 211
Hi guys.Good news we will change POS block reward and increase it after pow is over.Thanks
How much?
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
Did you verify that your wallet is unlocked? I had a similar error. I did everything correctly, just forgot to unlock wallet, before starting MN.
Activity: 9
I completed implementing the pdf. I now get the following error message when I start the MN:

Alias: MN1
Failed to start Masternode
Error: could not allocate vin.

I am using port 5000.
When I do netstat -an, I can see multiple tcp sessions running on 5000 successfully which isnt there when I shut the application and restart laptop.
I am retiring for the day. Will start the battle tomorrow again.
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi guys.Good news we will change POS block reward and increase it after pow is over.Thanks
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
I managed to setup port forwarding in my wifi router. I started ftp server on my laptop and was able to access ftp from a separate public ip pointed to wan interface of my router.
So the networking part is possible. I will enable the port forwarding when I decide on the port number.
When I turn my attention back to the google document https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0i-fCM-e77BQmxqV0NkeW9CNlU/view, Step 1, substep 5, I cannot find the file and folder "blk0001.dat", "txleveldb". I only see the "pure-qt.exe" which has my coins.
c > user > appdata > roaming > pure
Yes, thats right.File "blk0001.dat" and folder "txleveldb" are there.You must copy their to your folder "PUREMN1" Do as written here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0i-fCM-e77BQmxqV0NkeW9CNlU/view. And if you locked your wallet, don`t forget to unlock it, befor start MN.This steps didnt written in manual but everything else is very detailed. Good luck.
Activity: 20
I managed to setup port forwarding in my wifi router. I started ftp server on my laptop and was able to access ftp from a separate public ip pointed to wan interface of my router.
So the networking part is possible. I will enable the port forwarding when I decide on the port number.
When I turn my attention back to the google document https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0i-fCM-e77BQmxqV0NkeW9CNlU/view, Step 1, substep 5, I cannot find the file and folder "blk0001.dat", "txleveldb". I only see the "pure-qt.exe" which has my coins.
dude, u should definitely join pure slack under #masternodes there r so many nice ppl who willing to help at NO payback. bring ur friends along lolx
Activity: 35
c > user > appdata > roaming > pure
Activity: 35
I have reached 2500+ Pure coins. I will try setting up MN. This is the first time I have mined coins. I am a novice here. My computer is on a private ip natted to a ip given by ISP. How do I setup the MN. Do I need a direct public ip to setup MN?
I can help you. inbox
Activity: 29
Yes, you need public static IP to run MN.
Better to join Slack-channek #masternode - there is a lot of ppl, who can help you =)) (i can do it too - @Alex in Slack)
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
I have reached 2500+ Pure coins. I will try setting up MN. This is the first time I have mined coins. I am a novice here. My computer is on a private ip natted to a ip given by ISP. How do I setup the MN. Do I need a direct public ip to setup MN?
It very hard for a newbie like you to set up a host for masternode, maybe there could be some expert who would offer to setup a masternode for a price in PURE coin.
Activity: 29
Willing to set up a few masterdones to see how it goes.

Regarding staking , when the amount is locked for masternode , it doesn't also staking , right?

Can someone confirm it?

Thanks

No when you locked it for masternode, you don't stake
Actually you can stack with MN, but not with 2500 that is locked for MN.
You just unlock your wallet, start MN, than unlock it again, but for stacking only. Work fine on me Wink
Pages:
Jump to: