Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 12. (Read 44174 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Where I can buy this coin?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Dev
When can we transaction on floor? Which month?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
when will pure be listed on any exchanges?  Do you think you will list Pure on yobit?  Please do not list pure on yobit because it is a scam exchange.  You will hurt your coin in the long run.  They love to put your wallet in maintenance so they can stake.  Yobit is a scam.

I also do not like YOBIT,like you
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
when will pure be listed on any exchanges?  Do you think you will list Pure on yobit?  Please do not list pure on yobit because it is a scam exchange.  You will hurt your coin in the long run.  They love to put your wallet in maintenance so they can stake.  Yobit is a scam.
Activity: 202
theres a misconfiguration in the explorer, you can ignore that
dev i have a problem on my wallet : while i check on pure explorer the amount is correct but on in my wallet it's another number , i have tried to delet the folder and let wallet.dat it's the same thing well i need help
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
enjoy this world
dev i have a problem on my wallet : while i check on pure explorer the amount is correct but on in my wallet it's another number , i have tried to delet the folder and let wallet.dat it's the same thing well i need help
Activity: 202
Have my coins for masternodes soon, just in time it seems Cheesy
Anyone can point a linux noob to a tutorial for a vps masternode?

join our slack, youll get assist there  Smiley
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Domomo you can join our slack.We have great community they will help you set it up.Thanks
Activity: 40
Have my coins for masternodes soon, just in time it seems Cheesy
Anyone can point a linux noob to a tutorial for a vps masternode?
Activity: 119
I think the Dev and community are  doing a smart job by waiting for the Roadmap and WP to be produced before getting on an exchange.

If any crypto has to have intrinsic value, it needs to have a good product use case. And the roadmap and WP gives the community an idea where its headed. It neednt be the next technical marvel, but it needs a direction before hitting an exchange in my opinion. Otherwise its just another coin for trade.

Anyone who just wants an exchange right off the bat, is just looking to dump or trying to make a quick buck in my books.
Good job guys for sticking together as a community and taking sensible decisions!
Activity: 6
I will be following this. Looks promising.  Grin
Activity: 182
I think it is a bit too early to speculate about Pure price, but eventually when Pure will be listed on exchange it will of course have price and marketcap, which will be determined by users and their trust to a project.

so luckyman @_@ i just 6.5 for 1 MN
6,5 every day? if it reaches the Vivo price (40 $ every day)
dyor Wink

Vivo has a marketcap of 27.2 million versus 20 million for Pure. The less there is, the higher the price will be  Grin

Pure has 0 marketcap... This figure is found by taking the coin price and multiplying it by the total number of coins outstanding (replace "coins" to "stock" for the traditional definition.) 20m * 0 $ = 0 $

The level of ignorance in this space scares me and saddens me.

Activity: 20
thanks u guys for ur debates, it does enlighten me really
Activity: 182
To reply to your question I can ask you what's the usage for Dimond coin?

At beginning the price will be determine by miners, as mining is the only way to obtain Pure. Later after coin get listed on exchanges price will be determined due to roadmap, community and trust that coin and dev team will have.

Currently I can say that dev is doing great job and community is expanding quickly, so if there won't be any negative surprises, Pure has everything what it needs to succeed.

Price will depend on the usage of the coin...the very reason why the coin was created, not only for that masternode thing.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
dyor Wink

Vivo has a marketcap of 27.2 million versus 20 million for Pure. The less there is, the higher the price will be  Grin

Pure has 0 marketcap... This figure is found by taking the coin price and multiplying it by the total number of coins outstanding (replace "coins" to "shares" for the traditional definition.) 20m * 0 $ = 0 $

The entire crypto world is based on speculation so take it for what it's worth. However once POW ends, there will be fewer than 6MIL Pure available so yes it has a lot of potential to even surpass VIVO.

If this coin keeps up with the times and devs do not dump premine by the time the entire 20M is minted, this coin should have a very stable price. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 139
i have buy signatum with 0 marketcap and i have made 20 btc LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dyor Wink

Vivo has a marketcap of 27.2 million versus 20 million for Pure. The less there is, the higher the price will be  Grin

Pure has 0 marketcap... This figure is found by taking the coin price and multiplying it by the total number of coins outstanding (replace "coins" to "shares" for the traditional definition.) 20m * 0 $ = 0 $

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

THROW YOUR HASH!!

Cool Cool Cool

Bearded. Fast. Safe. Low Fees. Payout every hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=PURE as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

Cool Cool Cool

.bat exemple for ccminer

For GPUs

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=PURE

For Nicehash / Asics

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3534 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=PURE

Don't forget to use PURE as password, or your shares will be lost

Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Price will depend on the usage of the coin...the very reason why the coin was created, not only for that masternode thing.
Activity: 139
dyor Wink
Pages:
Jump to: