Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 11. (Read 44174 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Willing to set up a few masterdones to see how it goes.

Regarding staking , when the amount is locked for masternode , it doesn't also staking , right?

Can someone confirm it?

Thanks

No when you locked it for masternode, you don't stake
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Willing to set up a few masterdones to see how it goes.

Regarding staking , when the amount is locked for masternode , it doesn't also staking , right?

Can someone confirm it?

Thanks
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Why I can't mining on this pool Suprnova today?

i check pool, this still works
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Why I can't mining on this pool Suprnova today?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I want a masternode... Time to start saving up my BTC... lol. Might take a lil while though.. Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
sounds great. this project seems to be running on tracks and i am sure it will make a big impact.
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
The roadmap will be released soon.Masternode rewards will be increased after block 30K.And there will be very good releases like android staking wallet and new developments in our roadmap.Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
And there is more information about this project. Who are the developers? What team? A coin is their own development from scratch or fork of some kind of another coin? What are the nearest prospects? I agree that the masternode is now relatively inexpensive, but I would like to get more information before investing in this project!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
OK. I get my MN. Seems promising
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
finally i got my masternode up and running. a thank to node-vps.com for your services. first i tried vith a normal vps but my technical skills were not enough so node-vps.com is the site to use if you dont have much technical skills.
6.5 coins a day, it is 195 coins per month, it is 2340 coins per year. And this is without taking into account the increase in the complexity of production. As a small reward for the start of the coin, and then what will happen ...

Well rewards is random, there's a guy who get 4 rewards a day running 1 MN
6.5 coins a day, it is 195 coins per month, it is 2340 coins per year. And this is without taking into account the increase in the complexity of production. As a small reward for the start of the coin, and then what will happen ...
And where you can see information on the masternodes of this coin? How many masternodes in the network. how much it brings a day and so on.

Its in the wallet sir, masternode rewards is 6.5 PURE
And where you can see information on the masternodes of this coin? How many masternodes in the network. how much it brings a day and so on.
How many coins do you need to start the masternode? If my memory serves me, then 2500. For how many developers are selling now masternode?

The lowest price for MN today in escrow channel is 0.12, you can join out slack and buy  Smiley
How many coins do you need to start the masternode? If my memory serves me, then 2500. For how many developers are selling now masternode?

yes, you can only buy from slack, please use escrow account when trading,
Activity: 230
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
Just a few days left and we will be on exchanges.Pow will end after block 30k.Thanks
Excellent news. I think ~10-16 days left. May be faster. Thank you for Great Job Wink
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Just a few days left and we will be on exchanges.Pow will end after block 30k.Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: