Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 5. (Read 44169 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Pure looks very promising coin, I wish Pure to overtake Vivo before the New Year;)
Purifying The Blockchain
So you just simply dont invest.Why all fuss to members they are not children they know everything.Get me a single person who believed your accusations.Good luck.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
And another thing MR FAKE, your bitcoin talk profile was only created 4 months ago!! Doesn't that seem a little odd for a developer who is into crypto and should have a lot of crypto experience?? 2 months of the 4 was POW!! Even proves my point that you are a scam even more!
So exactly as I thought. You have no answers because you are a fake. And keep listening to what they tell you in slack haha. Good thing some of them can think for you. And also make your website for you that tells nothing, and can make your Reddit for you, and can answer everyone's technical and masternode questions for you. What have you even done???!
Purifying The Blockchain
Thanks we have more views on our project.When someone replies the thread goes to first page of announcement guys.So he is helping us get more members.More people get to know about Pure and get deep information.Thankful to this guy
Why don't you come up with an actual real defense instead of new account so called developer. Why don't you pretend to have some intelligence and tell us all about your roadmap and whitepaper and team experience. Tell us what all kind of coding experience you have? Your education and work history. Tell us something for a change besides it's gonna be on an exchange... tell some real news...besides wallet was updated in 2 months and that's it! YOU CANT!
You are all fools...
Yep I made it today so what? Doesn't make my points I make any less valid just because I haven't been posting on 1 forum for years lol. Some more idiocracy..keep it up you so called developer who knows nothing and can't answer any real questions. This news is in lots and lots of groups and a lot of people are talking about it how it looks so scammy.
Purifying The Blockchain
Fudders get us more views keep doing it.Acts like So much experienced and just made account today.Great
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Another 1 post account... I'm always fascinated by those guys who have basically nothing to give to the world but who spend their entire time in spreading hate on those who're trying to build...  Roll Eyes

Pure is growing, that's all. I can't wait for the next step.
Activity: 23
I have also been watching also this Pure scamcoin for awhile and I had the same thoughts. Too many things don't add up and he can't answer any questions about his scamcoin. Why is everything such a big secret, wait for exchange is all you hear. Any reputable crypto would of already had exchanges approved and lined up with a 60 day window only to mine. You are all blind as bats just riding on lambo dream clouds and he's playing right into you all. Anyone who says their coin is special because of "community trust" and it got listed on an exchange is an idiot. What is it's use and purpose?? What are future plan? Wait a month to know haha after it's on exchange!? What kind of crazy is that? Good luck with all that...just sayin.

account created today and 1st activity... watching it awhile u mention... hahaha... suspected same guy with plenty of time creating account just to bash this coins... hahaha... sad life... lonely kid...
I have also been watching also this Pure scamcoin for awhile and I had the same thoughts. Too many things don't add up and he can't answer any questions about his scamcoin. Why is everything such a big secret, wait for exchange is all you hear. Any reputable crypto would of already had exchanges approved and lined up with a 60 day window only to mine. You are all blind as bats just riding on lambo dream clouds and he's playing right into you all. Anyone who says their coin is special because of "community trust" and it got listed on an exchange is an idiot. What is it's use and purpose?? What are future plan? Wait a month to know haha after it's on exchange!? What kind of crazy is that? Good luck with all that...just sayin.
Activity: 49
@Dipsrider Hey, Adrian Pure here one more time Smiley

Yes, at the beginning for some people update worked. Then I started to call to setup from 0. Sending amount to another wallet, just delete all Pure relating files you have on PC/VPS and for all people I told it worked out. Im sorry if i acted unfriendly in your eyes Smiley

And btw, if people just saying my Masternode is not working anymore. Men, seriously, there can be thousand reasons for it. How do you want us to find out your special problem.
Activity: 202
lol poor lonely boy
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Guys just ignore this guy.I feel sorry for him he cannot buy Pure. Cry

I sold my Pure 2 days ago!!! Best decision I ever made. This is going to crash like a house of cards

I'm glad you out, Pure don't need person like you.

Indeed. Currently Pure has a good potential to become very stable currency on longer scale.

A coin with no plans and no direction. Except promises from the team that is ANONYMOUS. lot of trust in unknown people.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dipsrider-1225978

All 11/11 posts are bashing PURE lol  Grin
This must be a personal vendetta. It doesn't even make sense how much effort is expended for this  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

I sold my Pure 2 days ago!!! Best decision I ever made. This is going to crash like a house of cards

Indeed. Currently Pure has a good potential to become very stable currency on longer scale.

A coin with no plans and no direction. Except promises from the team that is ANONYMOUS. lot of trust in unknown people.
Dipshitrider with 11 posts on this thread alone Cheesy Yes , all here are eager to here your opinion about crypto Cheesy I know i took my time to write this, and its wrong. But comon, clowns like You are needed everywhere!
PS : Crypto researcher? Can you tell us how many cryptos you actually researched before typing ?
Activity: 39

Activity: 182

what comes around goes around dude... will u be talking nicely to people that is asking u this and that it might piss u off without even bother to scroll up and do some reading or get the answer? i believe answers r there just that people r too easy to even scroll up and find it... i use to talk shit in slack too... i even got my comment delete from dev but dev did pm me and told me why got deleted and also explained to me about my doubt for this project... sometimes if u r not convince by this project leave it and stop stirring shit for others... u can open a thread else where and bring your believers with u there... scam pure blah blah blah! but this thread r here for ppl who think the projects r good and getting consistant updates about the project... not active here but it so sad when i come back here to see news or update... so much haters commenting shit... sigh.. and ya whitepapers and roadmap and watever is needed but it can be bullshit too... it the commitment of the team not just words paper to shows... alot of scam web with whitepaper and team mates too...
Activity: 39

To the Pure Alt community

It has come to my attention that the Pure team isn't being very honest and transparent. This brings to think that something fishy is going on.
I will list and explain every point. I bought Pure a few weeks ago on a recommendation from a friend. After doing some research, I couldn't find much.
So I decided to jump the gun. I sold my Pure for a tiny profit a few days ago.

Issues that have poped up over the course of my time in the slack channel and doing more research:
-Bad communication since the launch
-Pure Dev has different writing patterns
-Pure Dev can't answer anything related to code but is always postponing or evading questions, he deleted quite a few questions of mine regarding masternodes because there was a issue. He always uses Adrian Pure to answer anything technical... He's only answer was UPDATE the wallet. I did update it from scratch 2 times just to make sure. then He says, he is tired reminding people to update the wallet. I just told him I updated the wallet!!!
-Pure isn't traded on any exchange but one crappy Chinese exchange D-btc.com
-Pure DEV who runs the escrow isn't wanting people who bought to sell anything. He will ignore escrow requests. If you are new and are wanting to buy of course you get a deal. Not if you want to sell from a previous purchase.
-No whitepaper and no Roadmap yet!!! Still working on it. It's a priority! Do that before anything else!
-Discouraging people to sell now, saying hodl for a good exchange Cryptopia is coming soon! No news on that.
-DEV not doing any marketing but using bounties for such tasks. Members have to ask about advertising because he is doing nothing!!!
-Dev team is anonymous, no one knows who they are. When asked they maintain the anonymity
-Dev wants to run an ICO
-Dev doesn't want to release roadmap

The admin, TRGNN. He is the owner of a mining pool named beardedpool.fr.
He has expressed doubts about the project and the team.
But he wants to empty his bag so he keeps going.
After confronting him he said stop, let everyone sell. The problem is someone is going to be left hodling a bag of shitecoins.

The user/admin Adrian Pure is very rude to users. He keeps repeating himself, being unfriendly

My messages got deleted a few times because they didn't like the answers.

Now it is up to you. Be smart. Don't be greedy. More masternode coins will come with serious teams.

Links and screenshots. Read the messages in the screenshots. It's so stupid!!!

www.beardedpool.fr

https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/923915454908850176

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/796znd/pure_alt_the_fiasco/

https://imgur.com/gallery/upOur

https://imgur.com/gallery/EqSNR

haters gotta hate... if u saying someone like adrain pure is rude... i think u r thinking them as working in service line serving u as those annoying customers?lol... adrian pure spended 2hr plus just to try setting up for my masternode using team viewer asking me to sit infront of my com... in the end something when wrong with my com, some issue with ip mn not setup and yet he as u mention the rude guy said if i settle my ip issue come to him again he is more willing to try setting it up for me... do u wan any prove this so call rude guy i have ss in my phone...

Maybe he helped you. He wasn't friendly when asking what's the problems with masternodes. Just yelling, update, update, update.... We got the message. after updating problem wasn't fixed. So he kept saying update... Yeah, happy I am out. No roadmap nor whitepaper isn't very trustworthy.

Also have you seen the website? There's  no information!!!

haters gotta hate... if u saying someone like adrain pure is rude... i think u r thinking them as working in service line serving u as those annoying customers?lol... adrian pure spended 2hr plus just to try setting up for my masternode using team viewer asking me to sit infront of my com... in the end something when wrong with my com, some issue with ip mn not setup and yet he as u mention the rude guy said if i settle my ip issue come to him again he is more willing to try setting it up for me... do u wan any prove this so call rude guy i have ss in my phone...
Pages:
Jump to: