Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 6. (Read 44169 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How much will the new pos reward be after block 30k?
13 MN / 7 STAKE
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Guys just ignore this guy.I feel sorry for him he cannot buy Pure. Cry

I sold my Pure 2 days ago!!! Best decision I ever made. This is going to crash like a house of cards

I'm glad you out, Pure don't need person like you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi.Block reward will be 20 Pure after block 30k. 13 for Masternodes and 7 for staking.Thanks
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
How much will the new pos reward be after block 30k?
Activity: 35
Him need buy 200k PURE one order Cool Cool.

Him is a spying Grin
Activity: 39
Guys just ignore this guy.I feel sorry for him he cannot buy Pure. Cry

I sold my Pure 2 days ago!!! Best decision I ever made. This is going to crash like a house of cards
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys just ignore this guy.Guys you can see in our slack investors want to invest upto 20 btc at the moment but we are not selling.This guys cant digest that thing and is spying there.I feel sorry for him he cannot buy Pure. Cry
Thats what really matters to us Your Support and Trust in Pure.Thanks

How can we trust you when you are not being very transparent!
I saw the link for the d-btc.com being posted 2 times and you deleted it.
Now you are talking about the future capabilities of this coin. You haven't even released a complete roadmap nor a whitepaper.

Why are you mentioning  merchants AT?
Many more news to come?
Are you trying to create hype before getting listed on yobit?

Screenshot of DEV talking about merchant AT
https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/924590508969664512

Exchange where Pure is traded at the moment
https://en.d-btc.com/trade/index/market/pure_btc/

Even crappy ICO released some kind of whitepaper before getting listed on any exchange!
What are you trying to hide?

Maybe the team isn't as talented and experienced as you claim?
Activity: 202
 Grin yeah hes lonely i guess
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Ok i will answer all questions now.
1)We did not have any ico it was just some coin sold to potential investors for listing on exchanges specifically cryptopia but community decided not to list there as fee is too much now.
2)You can see roadmap in ann thread
3)Whitepaper was not released because it has much related content with new roadmap including some new features you will see them soon
4)We have team of active developers as you can see we released wallet with increased reward without any hype and long delay.
5)We have best experience in all x11 coins go see our hashrate thats enough for fudders.It exceeded 34 ths and average is 10 Ths
6)We dont rely on community for new features but they can participate in development thats called community focused project
7)we have 10% premine and that will be solely used for project development
8)Pow period of 2 months is enough and we have over 30k views on our topic and most miners got in .See we are on suprnova and biggest pools for alts
9)Whitepaper i write again will be released soon with new roadmap.
hope you have got answers to all your questions.You can delete your big posts if you like now.if you still want more help then join our slack. Thanks

You wanted to do an ICO for a different project.
I saw the roadmap it's not informative.
A basic whitepaper is a requirement
Who is you team? We have no information regarding their experience, knowledge or background in crypto.

Why you even bother to answer this scum? Just leave him be in his misery. People like these are same as suiciders, looking for some attention.
Activity: 20
Hi all!
Im a new user of btctalk too, I read every single comment of PURE project since the very beginning and here is my thought:
- Pure is not totally reveal itself such as pureteam members, whitepaper, roadmap etc. But gradually after joining pure slack, I understand the idea of "growth per day". U join the community, u talk to people, most of the time I read comments only but whenever I ask, people answer straight away. I do believe that If you ask nicely, politely, no one will give you unfriendly answer. And I can really see the project's growth. If devs come up roadmap, whitepaper just like he said then that would be so cool right?
- Since the beginning, I did have doubts just like you @Disrider then it took me quite some time to gather all available infos. It just take time you know, trying to understand and to believe.
- people are gathering in Slack, doing their escrow trading just fine, discuss about every matters of Pure and we r just like you, a person of this world, who want to make some investment, I believe every single people trying to answer you have spend their precious time posting reply, that makes your comment valuable, and the community valuable as well. Conflicts bring revolution.
- As a result, only time can tell, life has its up and down you see. But the time you believe in Pure, its price will start to evaporate money smell and that would be abit late.
Thank you all for reading.
MaxNguyen
Activity: 154
Please dont disturb now.We have something important to discuss here.You can continue your non sense.Guys Just see his activity just made account for fud about Pure .Every thread has someone like you.Good luck with that nobody listening.

I've watched you guys on Slack, the team has been great since day 1.
Purifying The Blockchain
Thats what really matters to us Your Support and Trust in Pure.Thanks
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
sound like potential project, I am mining pure with my Baikals.good luck dev
Purifying The Blockchain
Please dont disturb now.We have something important to discuss here.You can continue your non sense.Guys Just see his activity just made account for fud about Pure .Every thread has someone like you.Good luck with that nobody listening.
1)We did not have any ico it was just some coin sold to potential investors for listing on exchanges specifically cryptopia but community decided not to list there as fee is too much now.
3)Whitepaper was not released because it has much related content with new roadmap including some new features you will see them soon
4)We have team of active developers as you can see we released wallet with increased reward without any hype and long delay.
5)We have best experience in all x11 coins go see our hashrate thats enough for fudders.It exceeded 34 ths and average is 10 Ths
6)We dont rely on community for new features but they can participate in development thats called community focused project
8)Pow period of 2 months is enough and we have over 30k views on our topic and most miners got in .See we are on suprnova and biggest pools for alts
hope you have got answers to all your questions.You can delete your big posts if you like now.if you still want more help then join our slack. Thanks

You wanted to do an ICO for a different project.
I saw the roadmap it's not informative.
A basic whitepaper is a requirement
Who is you team? We have no information regarding their experience, knowledge or background in crypto.
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi Guys.We have applied for yobit with exclusive listing fee PLEASE REMEMBER TICKER WILL BE pureX THERE WHEN WE LIST. Coinexchange will also list  us hopefully within a week.We will release android wallet soon.New website is also being worked on.Roadmap and whitepaper will be released at same time as they have some related content.Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
Really? Its basically accusations. What about your ICO?
Why not release the whitepaper and Roadmap before getting listed on any exchange?
Who is the Pure team?
What experience have you got forking and running a DASH fork?
How are you going to improve it?

Any programming skills?
Are you relying on the community to create the marketing material and distribute it?
How are you funding the DEV team?
How many coins did you pre-mine before opening to the public?
Why did you allow only 2 month of POW mining? Why 2 not 3 or 4 months?

You have no whitepaper so I have to ask these questions.
Purifying The Blockchain
Your questions have been answered by trgnn.Its not necessary to post 3 times.Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: