Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 15. (Read 44174 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I heard the Android Wallet will be proof of stake ? How is this going to work ?

Is their a minimum amount ?
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
nowhere you can not buy pure?
No exchanges at the moment. According whitelist Pure will be listed in November.
But you can buy or sell directly in this unofficial thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-pure-trading-thread-2188769
Or in the #trading channel in slack.

Airdrop is cancelled but you can participate in our Weekly Pure Masternode draw where you can be lucky winner of a Pure masternode worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary   Simply by following @purealtcoin ,Retweeting and then joining our slack.Thanks

where did the figure 0.18 come from?
It's an average price in slack
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi Guys.You can win free Pure masternode just by following @Purealtcoin and then Retweeting.Todays's draw is still open and result will be announced soon.Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
It was mining cost at the time i wrote.It was like 15 Th/s to 25 Th/s.Thanks
Airdrop is cancelled but you can participate in our Weekly Pure Masternode draw where you can be lucky winner of a Pure masternode worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary   Simply by following @purealtcoin ,Retweeting and then joining our slack.Thanks

where did the figure 0.18 come from?
nowhere you can not buy pure?
Activity: 202
How much coins i need to get a masternode? Thnx
2500 PURE
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
How much coins i need to get a masternode? Thnx
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
It is our responsibility.We have mods now so he has no chance.We banned him .Everything is fine as most users said.

I was scammed before there were mods.  I asked the developer to take responsibility and compensate me for the lost btc but developer said sorry no.  I told the developer that if you run a slack channel and you allow scammers to scam your loyal customers and you don't take responsibility then don't open a slack channel.  I told him that it is like you are inviting guests to your house and you are not home and allow robbers to be in your house and pretended to be you and robbed your guests.  It is obviously the guests should be compensated because he was invited to your house and got robbed.  Pure developer doesn't understand the concept of responsibility.
I have one transaction from MN per day. Is this normal or not?

You should be averaging 6.5 pure a day per masternode
Activity: 22
I have one transaction from MN per day. Is this normal or not?
Activity: 202
Cant wait to see who's the next lucky user  Grin
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi guys.Tomorrow is our second weekly Pure Masternode draw.You can participate in it just by following @purealtcoin  and Retweeting.Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
It is our responsibility.We have mods now so he has no chance.We banned him .Everything is fine as most users said.
This coin is pure good.  The slack channel is better after a scammer got my .1 btc.  So be careful using the slack channel.

How did they do it?  What kind of a scam was it?

A stranger posted as "Pure Dev" in slack and asked people for help with masternodes and offer to sell masternodes.  "Pure Dev" was an impersonator.  The real developer was not there and the fake Pure Dev got their money and did not deliver the coins.  

It should be the responsibility of the owner/developer to stop scammers from their own channel.  The owner of Pure did not take responsibility.
Activity: 5
Mined the coin, started my first masternode, no problem encountred, this coin can have a great future
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Remember guys, always trade with cautious, there's a bunch of trusted seller in slack, I've been selling some for quite a while with no issue. GO PURE!

DJC
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i have also traded on slack channel. just use dev as escrow and everything will be good.
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Activity: 201
This coin is pure good.  The slack channel is better after a scammer got my .1 btc.  So be careful using the slack channel.

How did they do it?  What kind of a scam was it?

Not sure what happened but the slack is as safe as it can be, we tell everyone to use the dev as a middleman and the link to the real dev is pasted everywhere.

Some people sell to a stranger without an escrow and then lose their money, that has nothing to do about the coin.

Yes saying things like that can only damage the coins image. I have done tons of dels on the slack channel, i was very careful who i used and i got the dev to escrow everything single deal, doesnt even matter that i bought from the same guy, we used escrow everytime. I had no issues.
Pages:
Jump to: