Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 16. (Read 44174 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
This coin is pure good.  The slack channel is better after a scammer got my .1 btc.  So be careful using the slack channel.

How did they do it?  What kind of a scam was it?

Not sure what happened but the slack is as safe as it can be, we tell everyone to use the dev as a middleman and the link to the real dev is pasted everywhere.

Some people sell to a stranger without an escrow and then lose their money, that has nothing to do about the coin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
This coin is pure good.  The slack channel is better after a scammer got my .1 btc.  So be careful using the slack channel.

How did they do it?  What kind of a scam was it?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi.Don't forget to participate in our weekly Masternode Draw.Just follow us @purealtcoin ,Retweet.Join us in our slack.Thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I will accept a gift of 1800  Wink
smYpHkckrsYSPoSFZJ31hYsjveuD4qBKxgb5ntiZJEP9CrAUf29cSfHc3WtYgnneDQn99yq7H42QdPk GBDaUJdXzYeeehZubYtYocy
Purifying The Blockchain
You will see a lot of new features in our roadmap.And  for members information we achieved old roadmap in just 6 days but it was meant to be a month.Android and ios wallets will be developed surely.And exchanges will be Novaexchange ,coinexchange and Cryptopia .As we have  Korean members too ,we will add on korean exchanges and try our best to list there.Thanks
Activity: 49
will there be Android and iOS Wallets soon?
Activity: 280
what's the use of this coin? any new feature?
Activity: 148
I hope the first exchange will not be some shitty exchanges as it instantly destroy the coins price with low trading volume. I really do hope to have my 2500 coins to do MN. Good luck to this project!
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Out of curiosity, what is the reasoning for waiting until pow ends to get listed on an exchange? Opening a public market to easily catch sells for more masternodes would be kinda nice versus waiting for pow ending and increased coin hoarding.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Looks like PURE stakes difficulty went down a bit. Getting more stakes than before for 4K PURE. Anyone else see the same?

Same here & I'm happy with it. If m not mistaken, yesterday alone I received 7 x 3.5 PURE staking rewards.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Looks like PURE stakes difficulty went down a bit. Getting more stakes than before for 4K PURE. Anyone else see the same?
Activity: 267
I am being testing out local PC for MN , still stuck. Looking alternative ,

If i am using VPS for MN. Do i need
1) high RAM
2) high storage
3) high bandwidth
4) One IP can run for multiple MN ?

By the way , why my 2500 pure coin still won't stake for 48 hours and more than 1k confirmations. How to see the weight ?
My Wallet is unlock.

Hey its me hazieq @ DJC, as mentioned by dev you can point your arrow on the green thing (bottom right) to see your weight & how long it gonna take for you to receive your staking rewards. Depending on your wallet weight : total network weight. Also you need to let your wallet & PC online if I'm not mistaken. Usually I just minimize my wallet & let my PC on for 24/7. Received a lot of $PURE in the past days (maybe 20x times 3.5 PURE)

I think it would be useful for PoS coins to make this information more prominent.  Perhaps display it on the overview screen, or create a new tab/screen where you can view your staking information?

I agree, it would be easier if you didn't have to hover to see the stacking stats. Let's see what the dev says about this suggestion.
Activity: 345
I am being testing out local PC for MN , still stuck. Looking alternative ,

If i am using VPS for MN. Do i need
1) high RAM
2) high storage
3) high bandwidth
4) One IP can run for multiple MN ?

By the way , why my 2500 pure coin still won't stake for 48 hours and more than 1k confirmations. How to see the weight ?
My Wallet is unlock.

Hey its me hazieq @ DJC, as mentioned by dev you can point your arrow on the green thing (bottom right) to see your weight & how long it gonna take for you to receive your staking rewards. Depending on your wallet weight : total network weight. Also you need to let your wallet & PC online if I'm not mistaken. Usually I just minimize my wallet & let my PC on for 24/7. Received a lot of $PURE in the past days (maybe 20x times 3.5 PURE)

I think it would be useful for PoS coins to make this information more prominent.  Perhaps display it on the overview screen, or create a new tab/screen where you can view your staking information?
Activity: 35
20 ~ 30 day. when end POW
Activity: 210
Exchanges will be Novaexchange, Coinexchange and Cryptopia.
when?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
southexchange is new and looks decent too. Might be willing to list coins for low price or even free
Activity: 291
Merit: 11
New airdrop please BTC
Activity: 182
I do agree Binance is best option there is currently.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Any bounties? I would like to translate the ANN in to the german language Smiley
Pm me for more information
Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
Thanks for the suggestion.We will surely try our best to list there.
Pages:
Jump to: