Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 26. (Read 44175 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
when will this coin be listed? and how much do you guys think I will get mining 1 day at 16GH?

If you are lucky 500 coins
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
when will this coin be listed? and how much do you guys think I will get mining 1 day at 16GH?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
To all new in pure community Yobit pure is not the same with the pure in this community never purchase the Pure in Yobit. Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 127
I have question to pool.bilbotel.fr  i am trying to mine with Nicehash and i am getting error. tryed to verify your pool there  https://puu.sh/xIKzM/b5b4ed6a6b.png this is what i get, contact me plz as soon as possible

Please join the slack, he's in there Smiley

https://purealt.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDA3NDkxNjE4LTA2NjViYzU1NmMxZDdkYzgwODhmMmVlMmVlMDJiYzZmZmI3NzJlYjFkNWNkZTQ2MDAwYjIwYTgxN2FiYjY3Zjk
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I have question to pool.bilbotel.fr  i am trying to mine with Nicehash and i am getting error. tryed to verify your pool there  https://puu.sh/xIKzM/b5b4ed6a6b.png this is what i get, contact me plz as soon as possible

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I found it strange that in one hour my Baikal Giant have not found a single block.

The nethash is pretty high. If you don't get enough shares, you might want to lower the diff with d=xx in the end of your .bat file (from 0.0116 to 10).
Activity: 110
i appreciate the responsiveness of the "pure" team and how they have been forging ahead inspite of the initial challenges they had to confront. I think this project will do well.
Guys we don't want Pure to be just another coin.We will have some huge projects on our roadmap after pow is over.I cannot disclose everything about roadmap but I can tell you just that common man could get constant income/reward other than masternodes in Pure project.we are working on it and will release it in our roadmap.All of roadmap has been achieved ,website will be released soon.
People believe in Pure thats why they are mining with huge hashes.You don't see 8 to 10 Th/s hash on a coin that just started 8 days ago.People have faith in Pure and we wont let them down.I hope you have trust in Pure and keep throwing hashes so that its more distributed and Airdrop is on.Thanks

Yes initial work is done and looks good or I would not waste money mining it, I'm wondering the size of team and amount of time each of you have to dedicate to Pure a week so I know how serious it is.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I found it strange that in one hour my Baikal Giant have not found a single block.
We suffered a DDOS attack. It have been solved. The stratums weren't affected and the pool's frontend is reachable again. Our protection is doing its job with a bit of latency.

https://beardedpool.fr/

Thanks  Cool
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Congratulations, Website is ready.We have made it simple and elegant.Will be updated in future. Purealt.org
Thanks

And that's why I worked hard to solve every issues you might have on my pool. Now everything is working smoothly. Help the coin, decentralize the network and use as much pools as you can Wink

Cool Cool Cool

port 3533 for GPU and hashrates under 5GH/s

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET-p c=DESIRE

port 3534 for Nicehash, ASIC and hashrates above 5GH/s

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3534 -u YOUR_WALLET-p c=DESIRE

THIS WEEK IS THE OPENING OF THE POOL, IT'S 0% FEE ON ALL X11 COIN, THROW YOUR HASH!!

Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys we don't want Pure to be just another coin.We will have some huge projects on our roadmap after pow is over.I cannot disclose everything about roadmap but I can tell you just that common man could get constant income/reward other than masternodes in Pure project.we are working on it and will release it in our roadmap.All of roadmap has been achieved ,website will be released soon.
People believe in Pure thats why they are mining with huge hashes.You don't see 8 to 10 Th/s hash on a coin that just started 8 days ago.People have faith in Pure and we wont let them down.I hope you have trust in Pure and keep throwing hashes so that its more distributed and Airdrop is on.Thanks
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
How many people are on the team? Is the coin developer staying on permanent? Sorry I work too many hours to join slack or would ask in there.

I'll be blunt....if the dev team doesn't dump the premine all over our faces Pure could be a very long term project. My team is looking to secure a few more masternodes once I know the answers to our  questions.

From the looks of it, yes. He seems to be sincere. I believe he got burnt by DAS coin and himself and a few others decided to create their own honest coin.

This coin is only going to have 5M initial supply after POW ends, so anyone who is on the fence might want to atleast get some coins now.
How many people are on the team? Is the coin developer staying on permanent? Sorry I work too many hours to join slack or would ask in there.

I'll be blunt....if the dev team doesn't dump the premine all over our faces Pure could be a very long term project. My team is looking to secure a few more masternodes once I know the answers to our  questions.
Activity: 496
I am very interested and waiting for more info. I will continue to see the development of this thread
Activity: 838
How long does it take for new coins to mature?

From what I see a little less than 12 hours or so. For now it stakes very nicely and we are pegging the near future price to $5 atleast within a year or so. So that should bring some nicely income.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
How long does it take for new coins to mature?
Pages:
Jump to: