Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 24. (Read 44175 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Has anyone successfully generated a new address from the same encrypted wallet?
Activity: 267
Has anyone been able to setup the Masternode (MN)?

I'm trying it and when I get to the cmd part, I get an 'access denied' error when typing the 'echo' code.

I've tried it with the CMD in Admin mode as well and no luck.

Cheers,

I setup my masternode without having to force administrator rights on the cmd step... Thats weird

Have you just followed the guide on OP?

Where is your PUREMN1 folder?

I placed it in C:\PUREMN1
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is there any idea when were actually getting an exchange here?
And I also can't create a new Address... Error with 'unable to unlock wallet'. It is already unlocked though, and tried re-opening and unlocking wallet multiple times.
Hi devs,

Can you please put some details about the PoS part of this coin? We're just guessing but it appears its DPOS with 3.5 coins per stake. Please give an official information on this.
Also, I can't seem to coin control PURE. Sending to my own address does nothing (though I haven't tried making another address and sending to it).
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
i want to make pured wallet.
how can i make it?

You can compile it from source.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Guys we don't want Pure to be just another coin.We will have some huge projects on our roadmap after pow is over.I cannot disclose everything about roadmap but I can tell you just that common man could get constant income/reward other than masternodes in Pure project.we are working on it and will release it in our roadmap.All of roadmap has been achieved ,website will be released soon.
People believe in Pure thats why they are mining with huge hashes.You don't see 8 to 10 Th/s hash on a coin that just started 8 days ago.People have faith in Pure and we wont let them down.I hope you have trust in Pure and keep throwing hashes so that its more distributed and Airdrop is on.Thanks

Yes initial work is done and looks good or I would not waste money mining it, I'm wondering the size of team and amount of time each of you have to dedicate to Pure a week so I know how serious it is.

I'm really interesting to know the answer of this question.

I'm still wondering but I'm not going to push the issue if they don't want to give info then that's on them. I mined enough to support the blockchain but not enough to lose income if their commitment is not adequate long term.
Activity: 394
i like Phore
i want to make pured wallet.
how can i make it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Guys we don't want Pure to be just another coin.We will have some huge projects on our roadmap after pow is over.I cannot disclose everything about roadmap but I can tell you just that common man could get constant income/reward other than masternodes in Pure project.we are working on it and will release it in our roadmap.All of roadmap has been achieved ,website will be released soon.
People believe in Pure thats why they are mining with huge hashes.You don't see 8 to 10 Th/s hash on a coin that just started 8 days ago.People have faith in Pure and we wont let them down.I hope you have trust in Pure and keep throwing hashes so that its more distributed and Airdrop is on.Thanks

Yes initial work is done and looks good or I would not waste money mining it, I'm wondering the size of team and amount of time each of you have to dedicate to Pure a week so I know how serious it is.

I'm really interesting to know the answer of this question.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Really looking forward to more developments... So far I am a very happy holder.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
when will this coin be listed? and how much do you guys think I will get mining 1 day at 16GH?

If you are lucky 500 coins

I am planning in mining it for like a week, but I don't think I can, all sites that rent hash for x11 only pay in btc and I can't find a place to rent the rig and configure it to mine pure.

I've mined with miningrigrentals without a problem...

Cheers,

thanks I will try with them or maybe I'll just go with nicehash. I'll figure out what's best. Thanks.
Activity: 53

I'm trying it and when I get to the cmd part, I get an 'access denied' error when typing the 'echo' code.

Cheers,

I setup my masternode without having to force administrator rights on the cmd step... Thats weird

Have you just followed the guide on OP?

Where is your PUREMN1 folder?

Cheers,

when will this coin be listed? and how much do you guys think I will get mining 1 day at 16GH?

I am planning in mining it for like a week, but I don't think I can, all sites that rent hash for x11 only pay in btc and I can't find a place to rent the rig and configure it to mine pure.

I've mined with miningrigrentals without a problem...

Cheers,

Cheers,
Guys we have decided to change AIRDROP rules because of many people spamming in #airdrop.Airdrops won't be sent till we announce new rules for airdrop.Hope you guys understand the situation and wait for new rules for airdrop.

You better edit the main thread or people will keep posting there
Activity: 201
Guys we have decided to change AIRDROP rules because of many people spamming in #airdrop.Airdrops won't be sent till we announce new rules for airdrop.Hope you guys understand the situation and wait for new rules for airdrop.

when will you release the new rules?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 868
Merit: 279

Activity: 728
Merit: 255
reserve Russian translation!
Pages:
Jump to: