Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 21. (Read 44175 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi guys.We have lucky draw for our users on twitter and slack members.One lucky member will get free Pure masternode weekly (Worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary).Just follow us ,Retweet and Join our slack.Thanks.
twitter.com/kimdonguc
my pure address: PUWYWSVzpaPYhvqn91AP8JUzZVxzJGj6C1
Slack:  kimdonguc
many thanks @purealtcoin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hi guys.We have lucky draw for our users on twitter and slack members.One lucky member will get free Pure masternode weekly (Worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary).Just follow us ,Retweet and Join our slack.Thanks.

PureAdress: PEbKhZjxJH1gfw3sDY3jkJCQ1SsBHTrWLd

My twitter: https://twitter.com/danieljefrry
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

PureAdress: PG9eVAQtpMcCEeeFFosvMHCJGcE8MC8SVr

My twitter: https://twitter.com/minerulro
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Purifying The Blockchain
Airdrop was stopped due to spammers.You will get pure airdrop  soon.Guys we will have signature campaign ,those who have good experience can pm in slack.Thanks
Activity: 193
Guys airdrop is on.Just follow our twitter retweet and send address in slack.Only new members can get Airdrop and please dont write address twice.Thanks

secon time i am in this airdrop thingy and still 0 coins
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Accumulating for Masternode, looking forward Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I have join the airdrop and send the adress to slack.
When the airdrop finish?
Thanks
Activity: 108
Hi Dev! When the coin on any exchange will bring? If people wanted to buy coins on masternode , where to buy coins? Huh

Hi, I'm selling 2500 $PURE (1 Masternode) for 0.28BTC. You can find me in slack #trading channel @ DJC.
Purifying The Blockchain
Cryptogon you can buy Pure from miners in our slack using #pureescrowaccount.Its been only 12 days so we cant list on exchanges so soon.Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Joined the airdrop  Grin
Activity: 436
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hi Dev! When the coin on any exchange will bring? If people wanted to buy coins on masternode , where to buy coins? Huh
Activity: 800
The "Multiple Masternodes setup Guide"  is really badly written and explains very badly and is oriented for windows users.  Lips sealed

We need to host 1 wallet per masternode? (ie 2 masternodes =  2 wallets)
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys airdrop is on.Just follow our twitter retweet and send address in slack.Only new members can get Airdrop and please dont write address twice.Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
How much is the airdrop reward?
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
How do you join the airdrop?

Follow @purealtcoin

Retweet

Send PURE address in Slack

Link to join Slack in the bottom of OP

Everyone can get airdrop by following PURE twitter and then joining slack.Write your name and Pure address in channel PURE AIRDROP
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
How do you join the airdrop?
Activity: 84
Joined the airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: