Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 23. (Read 44175 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
And croc died after one page.
Croc doesn't have masternodes either.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Also given that the coin would be worth a little over $1 after POW ends that is a free lunch and drink.

Any reason to predict that price?  This coin already has more supply than CROC.   CROC costs 100 sat
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
10 coins for airdrop ?? You must be kidding me ..its just too small..so only miners get to have good amount of coins ?? The same miners will further stake it to even get more coins.. Lolzz.
What a distribution !!

people like you should be banned from campaign distributions and airdrops.
always think how to get a lot of coins from doing nothing and then dump it.
what an idiot,airdrops used as a campaign for developer and increase the popularity.
so what if the miners get a lot coins ? they mine it by themself and pay the expenses by themself.

I have to agree. I put 6 LTC to mine this coin, so yes while I was lucky enough to get in early I did have to spend my own $$$ to mine this coin. Air drops are free by comparison. Also given that the coin would be worth a little over $1 after POW ends that is a free lunch and drink.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
10 coins for airdrop ?? You must be kidding me ..its just too small..so only miners get to have good amount of coins ?? The same miners will further stake it to even get more coins.. Lolzz.
What a distribution !!

people like you should be banned from campaign distributions and airdrops.
always think how to get a lot of coins from doing nothing and then dump it.
what an idiot,airdrops used as a campaign for developer and increase the popularity.
so what if the miners get a lot coins ? they mine it by themself and pay the expenses by themself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Slack link is fixed.Sorry for delay.Thanks
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
When Airdrop will start ?
AirDrop is back

Has anyone successfully generated a new address from the same encrypted wallet?
bug will be fixed by Dev in next update

Hmmmm, as theres no exchange now

Is there anyone selling/buying PURE right now?
YES. Join slack and pm @PURE_Ghana

What a distribution !!
I think 10 for airdrop is sufficient. Try DeepOnion. Its almost fully by airdrop over a long time period

i want to make pured wallet.
how can i make it?
Follow this guide here. should be easy enough
https://pastebin.com/umsQBBis

Regards
PURE_Ghana
Activity: 267
Is there a slack invite link? I tried the one in first page and it says limit reached.

Thanks

Link fixed
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Is there a slack invite link? I tried the one in first page and it says limit reached.

Thanks
Activity: 406
When Airdrop will start ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Has anyone successfully generated a new address from the same encrypted wallet?

I had this problem as well.

There's a bug in the wallet that means you can't unlock it when you trying to create a new address. If you unlock the wallet before creating the address (full unlock, not just for staking) then you will be able to create the address and then lock the wallet again.
Activity: 127

Yeah. Selling OTC, if you come into the slack and join the trading channel i got some for sale.
Using the Dev or other trustworthy members as escrow.
Purifying The Blockchain
Sir there is no exchange as its just been 10 days.Pow is on. You can buy from miners though in #trading in our slack.Thanks for your interest in our project Sir
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Activity: 63
Well mining has come to a screeching halt.  All pools haven’t solved in a couple hours.
What a distribution !!

BTW if you truly want coins where airdrop is the primary means of distribution check out DeepOnion coin. You can sign up to receive free coins provided you satisfy the requirements.
What a distribution !!

The airdrop is just a bonus not a means of distribution. For now mine like most users here or buy OTC from slack or wait for the coin to hit an exchange. Everyone who is mining/mined this coin, spent some BTC to rent hash to get the coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
What a distribution !!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
NEW POOL ALERT

WWW.VIVOCRYPTOPOOL.COM

JUST ADDED PURE

1% fees, payouts every hour. Tight security and great support!

COME HASH WITH ME
Purifying The Blockchain
Sir please join our slack for proper information.We don't wat to list on exchanges so soon as we are community focused Project.Most members voted for not listing on exchanges Sir.
Airdrop is stopped due to some people spamming with same address . Airdrop will be started soon.Thanks
Activity: 406
Hey Pure Team,
at the recent time your airdrop service is running...although i am so late but i want to participate your airdrop offer. i am going to set planning about your coin for mining and get me the details X11-pow phase .......
Pages:
Jump to: