Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 22. (Read 44175 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I was wondering, what is minimum stake age for POS? And is masternode reward really 65 coins from each block between all nodes, according to description?

Hi, from what I observe staking happens randomly, credit $PURE to your wallet, let it "online" & you'll get your rewards depends on your $PURE to the total amount that staking at that time. The bigger amount $PURE you have, more rewards (3.5 $PURE) you'll get.

After POW period end, rewards are 10 $PURE for each block, means in one day 4800 $PURE will be generated. 4800 devide by amount of masternodes, is equal to rewards.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
I was wondering, what is minimum stake age for POS? And is masternode reward really 65 coins from each block between all nodes, according to description?
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
AIRDROP HAS STARTED AGAIN.ONLY NEW MEMBERS CAN GET AIRDROP.SEND ADDRESS ONLY ONCE.THANKS
Cool, slack channel again?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
AIRDROP HAS STARTED AGAIN.ONLY NEW MEMBERS CAN GET AIRDROP.SEND ADDRESS ONLY ONCE.THANKS
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
guys just always make sure you're writing to the right people in slack if you are planning in doing OTC buying or selling. Always check members unique ID in slack. The fake profile could be all identical to the original, but never the ID.
Activity: 61
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Whats your daily income of mining guys? I'm getting about 800 pure at 50gh/s at pool its about 16 pure / 1gh.
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Sure.Team can't sell Pure.Its same scammer.Anyways guys Airdrop will begin soon as you all know we stopped airdrop due to some people sending address again and again.WE want more users to get in so we will have same rules and no changes.Just remember, Write your address one time please.Thanks
Activity: 126
You should pay attention that Dev don't never sell pure or post in trading the offers.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
hi dev Smiley
Where is the exchange scheduled to be listed?
I expect this project.
Per the roadmap it will be in November, regardless of your expectations. Hope that helps, else you can try the OTC thread.
Activity: 66
hi dev Smiley
Where is the exchange scheduled to be listed?
I expect this project.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hi sunny:

Pure Dev 8:59 AM

@channel Selling 2 Masternodes for 0.10BTC, we need 100 MN's to secure the network guys! First come, first serve basis. Direct Message ONLY

true?

Fake !
Don't fall into scam trap.
thanks it scam  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
hi sunny:

@channel Selling 2 Masternodes for 0.10BTC, we need 100 MN's to secure the network guys! First come, first serve basis. Direct Message ONLY

true?

Fake !
Don't fall into scam trap.
Activity: 20
hi sunny:

true?
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
I want to sell 1000 PURE for 0.09 BTC
Please pm if interested
copper member
Activity: 122
https://Zixx.chat
Hi Sunny, where can i find information on the dev wallet, what has been moved out of them so far and why? and how many masternodes are currently run from dev funds?
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
When pow finished 3 million coins, look at cream had 100 million coins, but Hava a masternode, and it was traded at 1000 Satoshi.

True but Pure needs a reason for that large premine and right now I'm not sure what the purpose of the coin is other than a new currency with good tech from Dash. What's the stated purpose of Pure? Is it money? Is it for business? Is it being used in anything in the future? And don't say airdrop because let's be honest 99% of the people and kids collecting that airdrop don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. It's not like they will help exchange volume or anything having no money.

I hope the future is bright otherwise I wasted time and money on it.
Activity: 76
When pow finished 3 million coins, look at cream had 100 million coins, but Hava a masternode, and it was traded at 1000 Satoshi.
Activity: 838
Also given that the coin would be worth a little over $1 after POW ends that is a free lunch and drink.

Any reason to predict that price?  This coin already has more supply than CROC.   CROC costs 100 sat

What are you talking about? Once POW ends there will be only 5M coins plus whatever has staked so far. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 53
Hmmmm, as theres no exchange now

Is there anyone selling/buying PURE right now?

What's your price for 1000 PURE?

Yeah. Selling OTC, if you come into the slack and join the trading channel i got some for sale.
Using the Dev or other trustworthy members as escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: