Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist - page 24. (Read 99232 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hot Wallet is empty since some hours. Website claims admin is informed but it doesnt change.

Shouldnt at least some people deposit in the meanwhile?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
How much does the seller get to know about the buyer? For example, does it show the buyer's name when they buy something for them?

I keep getting this error: http://i.imgur.com/E3m1VEj.png
It may have to be a physical card that, not an electronic one.
When I placed my order, I was only able to see the "username" of the buyer and nothing else.
I hope by buyer you mean the person who is paying for your order and seller = the person who is ordering for amazon.

They used to have a handy chart showing what parties involved in the transaction had access to what pieces of information. But I can't find it now. It looks like it was dropped with the latest website overhaul.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
How much does the seller get to know about the buyer? For example, does it show the buyer's name when they buy something for them?

When I placed my order, I was only able to see the "username" of the buyer and nothing else.
I hope by buyer you mean the person who is paying for your order and seller = the person who is ordering for amazon.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hey,
How do I get the tracking link of my order that has been placed on purse.io?
Also if my order is in shipping, can I get it cancelled(I messed up with address and have put the wrong address)?
If it gets cancelled then I guess the buyer will get his money back from amazon and my bitcoins will be out of the escrow back to me and then I can place a new order with correct shipping address.
Is this possible ? Any experiences?
legendary
Are we allowed to purchase gift cards through purse.io?

Yes, you are, it's even listed as one of the examples.

Really? Last time i tried it did not accept the product. Purse simply claimed my wishlist is empty.

Do you mean non amazon gift cards? Or does it work on certain amazon markets only?

It only works on US, since in US you can add gift cards with specific balances to your wishlist. For others I don't think they work; I've tried amazon.es and amazon.co.uk and they don't work.

On amazon.de you can add your own balance too. But it didnt work when amazon.de was still available.

Will it be available again? I appreciated the service very much!

Last thing i heard was that they have no immediate plan to reopen it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Really? Last time i tried it did not accept the product. Purse simply claimed my wishlist is empty.

Do you mean non amazon gift cards? Or does it work on certain amazon markets only?

It only works on US, since in US you can add gift cards with specific balances to your wishlist. For others I don't think they work; I've tried amazon.es and amazon.co.uk and they don't work.

On amazon.de you can add your own balance too. But it didnt work when amazon.de was still available.

Will it be available again? I appreciated the service very much!
legendary

Activity: 798

legendary

legendary
nahtnam.com

Awesome. Thanks.
Activity: 798

legendary
nahtnam.com
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You guys seriously need to add a transaction fee. I backed out of my Amazon thing because I wanted to get more BTC and I withdrew it and you guys have no transaction fee. It could take days for the BTC to be confirmed. A transaction fee is like two pennies and should be automatically extracted from the withdrawal amount. There's literally no excuse for there not to be one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
I can't log into my account for some reason. When I click on new password I get invalid details contact support. What's wrong?
legendary
If I use 50% discount (which is actually 35% discount after fees) does it typically takes longer than 8 days to receive what you bought?

For reference the low discount said 3-4 days, and the high discount said 7-8 days, I've never used purse.io before

Depends mostly on how many users are before you i think. Check the buy tab and sort for your country. Then search for "Your order" and you will find it. Then you can guess how long it will take.

It might be that in your amazons country orders are taken slower maybe.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If I use 50% discount (which is actually 35% discount after fees) does it typically takes longer than 8 days to receive what you bought?

For reference the low discount said 3-4 days, and the high discount said 7-8 days, I've never used purse.io before
legendary
When they had amazon.de available i got 50% discounts very fast. Though purse takes a hefty fee then and the real discount is only 35% then.

Now that they closed whole amazon.de im bound to use amazon.co.uk or amazon.com. Im at the bottom of the list and since a longer time i got no buyer. Guess those markets arent very good for higher discounts.

I now tried amazon4u since its better to get 25% than 35% with waiting for it ages and not knowing when it comes at all. amazon4u registered only in february. So far he is friendly and he orders items that ship to your address or he sells vouchers for amazon. I guess if he would be a carder then some problems would have arised already. If he would be someone who bought all the vouchers with credit card and makes a chargeback then... then i wonder if that would work since he not only sells vouchers, who he could claim were stolen, but he buys and ships items directly too.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt and hope things are still well in a year.

I would like though to know a way to buy amazon vouchers for 50% off and not having the risk of the seller claiming his code was stolen so that amazon charges the amount back. Anyone know how to do this?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Most of the time it works fine. And Purse management has been very constructive and attentive in their communications where there are issues. I've used them 20+ times, and apart from glitches such as I had a few days ago their system works well. My only really serious complaint is with Amazon itself, but that's a whole other story.
Pages:
Jump to: