Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 3. (Read 135973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Anyone who lost coins on Altilly, don't forget to submit the claim form on their front page. The deadline is the 9th of January 2021 23:59 CET. Find TXIDs of your deposits as they will be needed most likely in order to back up your claim.
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
Phoenixcoin can be traded on C-Patex now
PXC/BTC

The diamond of cryptocurrencies is waiting at the bottom to obtain it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
Phoenixcoin can be traded on C-Patex now
PXC/BTC
legendary
altilly is down
that's it? Undecided

Shit happens

How many Phoenixcoins were in altilly?

Their primary wallet has 6615587.54565 PXC current balance.
Activity: 526
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
altilly is down
that's it? Undecided
Activity: 247
Merit: 1

Guys, please more trading activities and will add new pairs soon.
And don't forget about our one more not yet big, but reliable exchange https://freiexchange.com/market/PXC/BTC
copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Hodler Enterprises
legendary
Activity: 1354
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I got this error when trying to use older wallet.dat backup with 0.6.6.2 on ubuntu

v0.6.5.x used v4.8 BerkeleyDB for block index and wallet. Recent releases make use of v5.3.28 BerkeleyDB. You probably need to export your private keys and import them into v0.6.6.2 or v0.7 beta. The latter is better for private use.

Is there a way to draw the deps into the binary? I've compiled the old one but can't transfer it to another server as the deps are missing there.

You can make static libraries.

Gentleman, I found another wallet.dat (after digging whole morning through a pile of old hdds) and this one just works fine.
Anyway, thank you for help Ghost and especially ChekaZ ~who had a breakthrough course into antique 0.6.5.3 PXC wallet yesterday

For the rest of you reading this, go back up your wallets now, yes now, there is never enough backups

legendary
I got this error when trying to use older wallet.dat backup with 0.6.6.2 on ubuntu

v0.6.5.x used v4.8 BerkeleyDB for block index and wallet. Recent releases make use of v5.3.28 BerkeleyDB. You probably need to export your private keys and import them into v0.6.6.2 or v0.7 beta. The latter is better for private use.

Is there a way to draw the deps into the binary? I've compiled the old one but can't transfer it to another server as the deps are missing there.

You can make static libraries.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

- Tried lots of stuff, its Ubuntu 20.04, fixed some errors manually as well as changing some code stuff. But I dont wanna change the code everytime an error pops up. Also probably would be great to have a working binary for people who are not able to compile it. Got really far tho, but now Boost 1.7 has some serious issues with the old codebase.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1354
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

https://imgur.com/nL2qUlb
legendary
Update for Cryptopia account holders 18 September 2020

There's still a good chance those 20+ million PXC held by the liquidators will be returned to their owners. They insist on a AML/KYC procedure though.
legendary
Phoenixcoin v0.7 beta2 is ready now.
Activity: 28
Yes, Phoenixcoin is 7 years old now. I'm still working on the beta wallet. You can expect another beta release in one or two weeks.

I have created a new official Telegram group under my management. Updates will be posted there. You can also ask your questions there if you have any.

You said 2, 3 weeks for the update, it's been 2 months. Could you be a bit more transparent? ghostlander

My job and real life take priority. It will be released eventually.

Of course, your business and real life are more priority. Do not forget that you represent a community, this is part of your business and the investors trust you.
legendary
Yes, Phoenixcoin is 7 years old now. I'm still working on the beta wallet. You can expect another beta release in one or two weeks.

I have created a new official Telegram group under my management. Updates will be posted there. You can also ask your questions there if you have any.

You said 2, 3 weeks for the update, it's been 2 months. Could you be a bit more transparent? ghostlander

My job and real life take priority. It will be released eventually.
Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: