Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PXC] Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.2 ~ NeoScrypt Original ~ 8 Years Old - page 2. (Read 135958 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 21
I found a faucet, dev! It's a precious thing these kinds of things nowadays, in the future people will regret not getting PXC. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
It would be nice if it had a small faucet for PXC. Despite being an old method, it would still be a way of promoting this coin.

There were faucets back in the past. Methinks they didn't really work out.
Activity: 316
Merit: 21
It would be nice if it had a small faucet for PXC. Despite being an old method, it would still be a way of promoting this coin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
Has anyone really traded on that C-Patex exchange? Every time I looked there was almost no volume.

There was almost no volume on C-Patex except last week when I tried to add PXC/BTC pair on CMC. CMC removed all of their markets due to the exchange being disabled for more than a week in January. A little later, the exchange was turned on again, worked for 2 weeks, and now it has been turned off again. Now they promise to turn the exchange back on in early March ))
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Has anyone really traded on that C-Patex exchange? Every time I looked there was almost no volume.
Phoenixcoin can be traded on Xeggex now

PXC/BTC
PXC/ETH
PXC/USDT

C-Patex exit scam?

Dear users

We regret to inform you that C-Patex has temporarily closed.

During these four years we have faced all kinds of difficulties and we did the impossible to move forward.

But almost at the end of our first year, in September 2018, we suffered a hack that took 80% of the assets, about 3 BTC + altcoins worth 1 more BTC. We refuse to give up. We put up money and tried to move on.

In mid-2019, another much smaller hack delayed the recovery that we had been having. Additionally, there was a tremendous crisis of confidence in altcoin exchanges from closures like Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Altilly, and more than 150 other exchanges. Altcoin markets slowed noticeably.

We constantly try to improve our security, while we continue to look for solutions and funds to be able to continue building this project as we had dreamed of. The budget was low, because we needed to recover solvency, and the marketing expenses were turned to grant rewards to try to maintain the site with a certain volume that guarantees its continuity.

Unfortunately, in January of this year, our CEO fell ill with Covid and was on the verge of death, hospitalized in intensive care, with an artificial respirator in an induced coma. In this context, the site went down for several days, affecting user confidence, and causing a panic withdrawal of deposits during the following days.

Our CEO is not yet fully recovered, he is weak, he has to undergo numerous studies and treatments for after-effects and that prevents him from managing and driving actions that could improve the situation at this time.

So we are going to stop the site until March 11th.

If users willing to invest appear, with concrete proposals, willing to take risks with us to get this project off the ground, before March 11, then we will reopen the site. We assume that by then our CEO will also be able to work.

We are open to offer remaining PATS or help to list a new token to potential investors. We need at least 1 BTC to make the platform operative again.

If March 11 has not changed the situation. Unfortunately, we will have to start a liquidation process, firstly returning funds to verified users with identity documents, and secondly trying to identify the rest of the anonymous users.

The team of C-Patex

C-Patex UPDATE:
They are going to turn the exchange back on in early March, but I wonder how long this time.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Just in case any of you here expect a refund from Altilly. If you don't have all their deposit confirmation emails, they give you nothing. That's a scam.

Altilly Exchange FAKE Refunds, Possible Exit Scam
Guys,
First of all, happy new year!
This is the C-Patex announcement about MMR (market-makers reward):

We are going to modify the MMRs so that they better fulfill their function: the amount of the reward will be determined by the proximity of the orders to the market price. (Market price = average between the selling price and the buying price). The base reward will be 6% APY when the order is less than +/- 20% of the market price, and 3% APY when it is between +/- 20% and 100%. If the price of the orders has a difference greater than 100% of the market price, no reward is received.
For example, suppose the market price of a coin is 0.00001. If the price of your order is less than 0.000012 and greater than 0.000008, you will receive a daily reward equal to the order amount multiplied by 6 and divided by 365.
For software adaptation reasons, MMRs  will begin to be received on January 4, 2022.
legendary
50->25->12.5->6.25 coins per block now. Everything is fine.
Happy 3rd reward halving!
Phoenixcoin can be traded on Freixlite now
PXC/LTC
legendary
I synchronized my Phoenixcoin wallet and get wrong dates, dates of synchronization not dates of transactions. How to change dates to correct like they in blockchain explorer?

v0.7 should show the dates properly.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I synchronized my Phoenixcoin wallet and get wrong dates, dates of synchronization not dates of transactions. How to change dates to correct like they in blockchain explorer?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello all
I need to provide info about my crypto incomes for previous year(2015-2017) to my tax authority. Where to download bootstrap.dat  updated to 2018 year?
Thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Phoenixcoin turns 8 years old today. Quite a lot of time in crypto space.

Happy birthday! 
legendary
Phoenixcoin turns 8 years old today. Quite a lot of time in crypto space.
Activity: 883
Merit: 556
cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP
New mining pool active Smiley First blocks have been found Smiley

cryptohamstr.com

1% pool fee
stratum: -a neoscrypt-o stratum+tcp://stratum.cryptohamstr.com:4233-u ADDR -p c=ORB

You can use c=PXC,d=X in order to change your miners difficulty.

Have fun mining.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I have verified that there is practically no active trading on C-Patex.
A few words about this Argentine exchange, maybe someone will be interested.

- Trading fees: 0.20% (asks & bids)
- Market-makers have a  reward of 4.5% APY (reward earnings are paid daily and credited into available balance. To receive rewards, the funds must be locked on ask or bid orders at the moment of settlement).
- Withdrawal fee is only 0,001 PXC
- Verify required for assets over USD 10000.

Guys, please more trading activities and will add new exchange soon.

Freiexchange alone can take this corn to 5.  You New here? 
I have verified that there is practically no active trading on C-Patex.
A few words about this Argentine exchange, maybe someone will be interested.

- Trading fees: 0.20% (asks & bids)
- Market-makers have a  reward of 4.5% APY (reward earnings are paid daily and credited into available balance. To receive rewards, the funds must be locked on ask or bid orders at the moment of settlement).
- Withdrawal fee is only 0,001 PXC
- Verify required for assets over USD 10000.

Guys, please more trading activities and will add new exchange soon.
Pages:
Jump to: