Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 30. (Read 67801 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Thanks guys!

Once this is listed I will begin on my rock Lobsta!
Ait
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Please help us out -we need some big rigs at Bitember!

http://pxl.bitember.com
Activity: 168
Activity: 128
much thanx to tripmode , he funded back my balance manually  Smiley
suddenly my password dosent work on pool.pxlcoin.com , cant login , forgot password option doesnt work , nothing arrive on email  Huh wtf

plz help

sent trip a message

im getting sick of this , i should set autopayout to 1 coin  Angry  so i dont face this lost coin on pool crap again

i dont know how even support msgs and reset password option dont work it says "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" but nothing come on mail  Cry

and i have to wait another 6 hours to get a reply from trip on forum when he get online , really fuck this  Angry ughhh .

sometimes bad things happen on pools and sites, im sure they are going to look into your problem asap. your account could be compromised, or you are making an error, or the problem could be with the pool, but we cant expect 24/7 live support for pool issues. my account is ok, so im assuming your problem is unique and something unusual has happened to your account.

setting your autopayouts low is a good idea, as is using proper security measures when u sign up for pools, like a secure password for your email, 2fa, and different logins and pw for all your pools.

ALL YOUR POOLS EVERYONE don't recycle your login info at all.

Cheesy

i dont think my account is compromised , coz if it is , at least when i make reset passowrd i should recieve msg on my email , but instead of that the page on the pool say "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" and i recive nothing , i checked both inbox and spam nooothing!!! , so im sure its a pool proplem

I have verified the account you mention is not locked and that the password reset functionality does work.

I sent you a PM with some options going forward.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BitEmber staff
Bitember is now running latest wallet client.

Thanks for your patience.
Just a reminder that our mining promotion is underway. +1 PXL to block finders plus random giveaways to miners. More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pxlcoin-mining-promotion-15-pxl-25-free-pixels-to-block-finders-424623

Post your mining pool username at the above thread and if we see you mining we will throw you some coin.
If you guys want more popularity and hash rate everyone should consider trying to get this on Coinmarket.io, fits the scale of this coin perfectly at the moment. They have some of the fastest transactions of any exchange I've seen, and I've used them pretty heavily the past couple of days trading USD-e. Just my 2c though.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

I will look into this thanks!
suddenly my password dosent work on pool.pxlcoin.com , cant login , forgot password option doesnt work , nothing arrive on email  Huh wtf

plz help

sent trip a message

im getting sick of this , i should set autopayout to 1 coin  Angry  so i dont face this lost coin on pool crap again

i dont know how even support msgs and reset password option dont work it says "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" but nothing come on mail  Cry

and i have to wait another 6 hours to get a reply from trip on forum when he get online , really fuck this  Angry ughhh .

sometimes bad things happen on pools and sites, im sure they are going to look into your problem asap. your account could be compromised, or you are making an error, or the problem could be with the pool, but we cant expect 24/7 live support for pool issues. my account is ok, so im assuming your problem is unique and something unusual has happened to your account.

setting your autopayouts low is a good idea, as is using proper security measures when u sign up for pools, like a secure password for your email, 2fa, and different logins and pw for all your pools.

Cheesy

i dont think my account is compromised , coz if it is , at least when i make reset passowrd i should recieve msg on my email , but instead of that the page on the pool say "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" and i recive nothing , i checked both inbox and spam nooothing!!! , so im sure its a pool proplem

I've looked a few times at this and can't find anything wrong with your account.  I will look into password reset functionality and see if there is an issue with that. I will pm you shortly.
Activity: 79
If you guys want more popularity and hash rate everyone should consider trying to get this on Coinmarket.io, fits the scale of this coin perfectly at the moment. They have some of the fastest transactions of any exchange I've seen, and I've used them pretty heavily the past couple of days trading USD-e. Just my 2c though.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Come on guys we need some more hash in these pools!

The pools only have half the total hash! There are some hash whales out there still soloing this coin.

With something of value actually backing this coin and a pair of devs who can actually support this coin I can't believe you guys are letting me get all the coins!  Grin
VST
Activity: 70
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Latest client update is up.

sources: https://github.com/tripmode/pxlcoin

Trip will post Qt soon if he hasn't already.

V nice. I appreciate the support.

Looks like you put the nethash function in! Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Latest client update is up.

sources: https://github.com/tripmode/pxlcoin

Trip will post Qt soon if he hasn't already.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
PXL.Minar.cc Pool Updated to latest client version
Pool now shows the total network hashrate :p

All miners welcome!
VARDIFF + Stratum with only 1% fee and pays all tx fees to miners : Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
so PXLCOIN.com is growing, as I see Wink
Activity: 128

plz help

sent trip a message

Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: