Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well! - page 34. (Read 67803 times)

Ait
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lovely idea but I think my PC is too slow to mine this - I managed to mine 1.1pxl in 2 hours - lol  Smiley

anyway best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
giveaway for this, diff is already too high, impossible to mine
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I just downloaded the PXL wallet. I am looking to buy few.

gift's welcome @ 1PSUFs9TxRNh6vbsgZZhA7f3vU4VMYEFD3
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
nice idea !  If you have too much pxl please send some , I can't mine scrypt seriously : 1EQUDpj79o5zMidPA4QZJ7Fh3pt7dEntT2
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Activity: 98
WTB 2000 PXL, PM with offers!
Activity: 195
Merit: 110
http://pxl.bitember.com is up and running with an upgraded Stratum. We now run Vardiff  Smiley

Also, we are extending the 0% fee promo to the first 100 200 (!!) users to register with us

Just post your usernames below, thanks

user ID 158
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
lol at the difficulty, now 10 of this is 0.01 btc
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
dowe know when will that happen
Activity: 136
I will be looking for this, this is a great idea with lots of potential, can someone pleaseee send me some coins? empty wallet here Sad 1Gnc4QPhoKEqh9T8MPQpwxsrbtDRgbjQtU
I want to spread the word about this coin , already tweeted
will be throwing 3.5MH/s at it when diff readjusts

Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
Honestly I think you guys have an amazing idea here. I will be telling all my friends and bringing them in droves. I'm just extreeemmmeeellllyyyy angry I missed out on the launch, like it's depressing me.

Please, out of the kindness of your hearts, share some PXLs, my wallet is empty  Cry

1kFjvN1sp8xdvsXX2a2YzFYxibKT4RmNw

Go Pxl coin!!!

There. Sent you some.

Now get all your friends to mine at bitember.  Wink

Thanks guys, quick question though. I'm thinking of waiting till the next diff adjustment. I mean it did quadrupled overnight from 4 to 16. Plus block reward doesn't half until over 6 months if my calcs are correct.

Does this make sense? I think the diff coming down would be good for us all.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Just started can anyone send some coins 12KEGAH7KWwsXPDDNiet155UmWr7AwG9nA

Thanks
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff
Honestly I think you guys have an amazing idea here. I will be telling all my friends and bringing them in droves. I'm just extreeemmmeeellllyyyy angry I missed out on the launch, like it's depressing me.

Please, out of the kindness of your hearts, share some PXLs, my wallet is empty  Cry

Go Pxl coin!!!

There. Sent you some.

Now get all your friends to mine at bitember.  Wink
Activity: 210
No problem...dont spend it all at once  Wink
Altcoin Mania!!!

Go Pxl coin!!!

cha ching!  Kiss

Thanks man! Grin Will probably go ahead and buy a pixel with it lol
Activity: 210

Go Pxl coin!!!

cha ching!  Kiss
Activity: 98
so many
Here is our official policy on reselling of space.

You may change any image that is 256 pixels (16x16) or higher.  The first change is free. Subsequent changes can be made for a 10% fee (10% of the image dimensions at the current per-pixel rate). The fee is capped at a maximum 100 PXL (even if the 10% is more than 100 PXL).  All changes must be made via email from email address on file.  Transfer of email address on file for an image also may be done so at a 10% fee. Placing of images that say "this space for rent" or similar are not allowed.  PXLCoin.com does not endorse the purchase of pixel space from any third party. Do so at your own risk as we are no way responsible for any transactions made outside of our site. This policy may be tweaked or changed based upon market conditions in the future.

wooo awesome policy thanks, this is perfect.
Altcoin Mania!!!

Go Pxl coin!!!
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff
http://pxl.bitember.com is up and running with an upgraded Stratum. We now run Vardiff  Smiley

Also, we are extending the 0% fee promo to the first 100 200 (!!) users to register with us

Just post your usernames below, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: