Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 26. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
project is very interesting. it is very possible to save time on the search, for example, waiters for a banquet or some other celebration or holiday.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Employees of what qualifications will be available to employers in the PodOneNetwork system?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How will the payment be made, as I understood everything will be carried out in the tokens of this project?
Inside the platform, payment will take place by tokens of the project, in the future to bring them to fiat, you need to get confirmation of both the employer and the employee, in case of any questions on the withdrawal of funds, a third party is connected that helps resolve this issue.
Activity: 714
How will the payment be made, as I understood everything will be carried out in the tokens of this project?
Interesting people really are buying courses to improve qualifications?)I think it will not be particularly in demand on this platform.And in general, the project is very interesting
I think on the contrary, that the employee was in demand, he must have a bunch of qualities, you need to withstand the growing competition in the labor market.
Merit: 100
Interesting people really are buying courses to improve qualifications?)I think it will not be particularly in demand on this platform.And in general, the project is very interesting
Activity: 602
I would like to know what factors will increase the value of the token of this company??
As the project develops, the volume of transactions made within this platform will increase, as a result of market forces of supply and demand will push the price of the token up.
And there will be no reason to doubt that the employee really has the qualities that indicated by blockchain technology.
Of course, blockchain will make this system much more honest and cleaner , this applies to transactions within the network, and information about employees and employers.
Activity: 350
Do I need to pre-register anywhere to participate in the ICO?
I think no. No pre-registration is not required.
I would like to know what factors will increase the value of the token of this company??
As the project develops, the volume of transactions made within this platform will increase, as a result of market forces of supply and demand will push the price of the token up.
And there will be no reason to doubt that the employee really has the qualities that indicated by blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Do I need to pre-register anywhere to participate in the ICO?
The employer will now be able to find a more detailed employee according to the criteria that are needed , it will increase productivity and quality of customer service.
At the moment ,the problem of correct work of contact centers is very common, there are a number of problems that need to be addressed.
What problems have contact centers? I think the work of the contact centers itself satisfies the wishes of customers.
I think most of the employees in the contact centers are incompetent and do not correspond to the qualities they should possess. PodOne will help employees and employers to solve this problem.
At the moment ,the problem of correct work of contact centers is very common, there are a number of problems that need to be addressed.
What problems have contact centers? I think the work of the contact centers itself satisfies the wishes of customers.
It is very pleased that PodOne has been in the contact centers industry for 50 years, this is a very significant indicator to trust this project.
The white paper presents all the information about the company of their numerous achievements and experienced people who are engaged in the development of the project.
Yes, really a team of developers consists of people who really know their job and not the first year working in the industry, their experience will play their only hand in the development of their project.
It is very pleased that PodOne has been in the contact centers industry for 50 years, this is a very significant indicator to trust this project.
The white paper presents all the information about the company of their numerous achievements and experienced people who are engaged in the development of the project.
Activity: 336
Do you think the project will be quoted on the world stage?

You look very far, you must first just run the project and get the first investors and only then think so far

I'm just thinking, I understand that there is still a lot of work to be done
Pages:
Jump to: