Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 27. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Do you think the project will be quoted on the world stage?

You look very far, you must first just run the project and get the first investors and only then think so far
Activity: 336
Do you think the project will be quoted on the world stage?
Very interesting project and the most important thing is that the development team is very adequate!

I agree, the project is good, but the development team is simply magnificent!

Once again I am convinced that the success of the project depends on the adequacy of the team

I for the first time see that developers so often and quickly answered the questions of their investors

They are very sensitive to their community, as they understand that there is a lot that depends on them

Yes, yes, it's good that they understand this, from the opposition of the community zavitsit on the truth the success of the project

Yes, yes, feedback from participants in the project's archives is more important than ever in its development, since it is they who pay attention to potential investors

I really look forward to the first news about the project, as it is very interested in it

I support you, the interest in the project is very big!

I hope that the first news will not keep you waiting long
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very interesting project and the most important thing is that the development team is very adequate!

Once again I am convinced that the success of the project depends on the adequacy of the team

I for the first time see that developers so often and quickly answered the questions of their investors

They are very sensitive to their community, as they understand that there is a lot that depends on them

Yes, yes, it's good that they understand this, from the opposition of the community zavitsit on the truth the success of the project

Yes, yes, feedback from participants in the project's archives is more important than ever in its development, since it is they who pay attention to potential investors

I really look forward to the first news about the project, as it is very interested in it

I support you, the interest in the project is very big!

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Any workplace relations make possible the workplace disputes… And the possibility is quite high. I’m sure that the project just cant avoid them. How will they be regulated and solved in the system?
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Does the project have decent reviews in media which we can trust? Perhaps there’re the interviews of the creators or public discussions?
Activity: 392
How many tokens is the project’s team gonna issue?
100,000,000 QBE. This is a fixed amount. It isnt planned to change it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
How many tokens is the project’s team gonna issue?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
As i understand it, the project’s gonna work and create the market of talents.. Do people who aren’t that talented have chances for participation, too?
Activity: 224
What role will blockhain play in the project and its platform? In isnt clear from the first sight what it’s necessary for in this case.
Activity: 364
What about the ambitious investment goal? How much does the project need?
The hard cap goal is  45000 ETH today.
Pages:
Jump to: