Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 30. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What is the price per token?
Official rate is 1 Eth = 1500 QBE
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is the price per token?
Activity: 280
A total of 3 signatures will be used. One belongs to the customer, the second to the executor, and the third?
Activity: 266
Hello. As far as I know, you use multi-signatures. How many signatures do you need to make a final withdrawal from your wallet?
The technology used to protect your wallets is developed by your team, or did you purchase it from a third-party company?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. If there are disputes between users, which body will solve them?
Do I understand correctly that your crypto currency can be exchanged for fiat directly on the platform itself? Or will it be necessary to go to a third-party exchanger?
Activity: 406
Hello. Do I need to pay for some of the services by Fiat? Still, employees of companies receive a salary and pay taxes on it.
Activity: 336
Hello. Can someone tell me the total duration of the ICO?

Yes, I can. The sale lasts exactly 30 days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Can someone tell me the total duration of the ICO?
Hello. I like your idea, because it increases the number of companies using tokens. However, maybe you should expand the range of currencies available on PodOne?
I believe that this should not be done, since such a decision can have a very negative impact on the growth rate of the Qibicle token value.
However, judging by the WhitePaper, this is the only form of payment for actions. That is, one who does not have tokens is deprived of access to the platform.
At the same time, this stimulates the demand for tokens and ensures a stable dynamics of its growth.
Then a very important question: how many partner exchanges have already concluded agreements with this platform? It is necessary to avoid a deficit of tokens in the secondary market.
Merit: 0
Hello. I like your idea, because it increases the number of companies using tokens. However, maybe you should expand the range of currencies available on PodOne?
I believe that this should not be done, since such a decision can have a very negative impact on the growth rate of the Qibicle token value.
However, judging by the WhitePaper, this is the only form of payment for actions. That is, one who does not have tokens is deprived of access to the platform.
At the same time, this stimulates the demand for tokens and ensures a stable dynamics of its growth.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How much are those who participate in the referral program at the ICO?
You will receive 5% of the amount of tokens purchased by your referral.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How much are those who participate in the referral program at the ICO?
Activity: 364
Most of the companies developed their own blockchain because they find  Ethereum  to expensive. Why are you still working with it?
Activity: 280
Support networks are usually having failures quite often especially the gambling ones. Does your platform solve this problem?
Activity: 350
Can this platform be linked to other software for contact center? Not only with the one you guys have developed.
Pages:
Jump to: