Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 34. (Read 5347 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is a very cool project! Thank you! When is the start of sales for investment? I wanted to take part. What is the cost of the token? What bonuses can I get?

The sale of tokens is over. Now the project is being implemented.
Pre Sale: 3,000 QBE = 1 ETH (50% discount)
Token Sale: 1,500 QBE = 1 ETH

For what purposes will the investment be spent? Is there a detailed description?

https://podone.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/PodOneWhitepaper.pdf
15 page. I can not copy the data from here to answer you.

Will they still sell tokens? I can get them somewhere?

Once our crowdsale has ended, we will not host a follow-on sale. Unsold tokens will be
reassigned for use in our Qubicle Ratings Engine.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This is a very cool project! Thank you! When is the start of sales for investment? I wanted to take part. What is the cost of the token? What bonuses can I get?

For what purposes will the investment be spent? Is there a detailed description?

Will they still sell tokens? I can get them somewhere?
Activity: 336
I understand, one of the important details of the project is that the guys represent the necessary personnel precisely during the period of its shortage, that is, in the peak seasons, when the staff is especially required. Probably. this is just uniqueness.

Yes, that's it. And as already asked in this thread about the selection of personnel - I realized that I will look at past work experience, the desired schedule and such things. In principle, everything is standard in a good way)))

Activity: 196
The idea of the project resembles the personnel department, only virtual or electronic))) I have a question right away: will staff be paid for their work in tokens? And if so, which ones? Roll Eyes
The first problem, solved by the creators, is the acquisition of personnel to work with clients. This is useful for businesses in order saving money and improving efficiency. Second problem solved by this project, which is the shortage of personnel during the peak seasons. that is, PodOne helps to increase sales by opening additional contact centers. I'm glad that the creators take into account the interests of users.

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I understand, one of the important details of the project is that the guys represent the necessary personnel precisely during the period of its shortage, that is, in the peak seasons, when the staff is especially required. Probably. this is just uniqueness.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Who will select personnel for the platform? Are there any subjective assessments or professional moments?
Thank you for the white paper in Russian! I already love you! You make my life easier! Do not have to explain to friends and translate from one language to another.
Activity: 616
How can I register on the platform or in another way, participate in the project, if I myself count on working as a staff?) Will they somehow evaluate me on personal or professional qualities? Or is it not important?
Cool! I can work for multiple customers at the same time. Tired of already playing in the applications on the phone in long pauses. Roll Eyes

It is necessary to tell your customer what you are doing) Maybe he will cut your work or salary) Kiss
Activity: 532
Cool! I can work for multiple customers at the same time. Tired of already playing in the applications on the phone in long pauses. Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
The idea of the project resembles the personnel department, only virtual or electronic))) I have a question right away: will staff be paid for their work in tokens? And if so, which ones? Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
can I be sure that my funds will be saved?
of course,but is there reason to doubt?
the site does not have enough information about it .
in my opinion, here is the same protection as on other sites.
I hope my investment reaches its destination.
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
Activity: 588
I hope my investment reaches its destination.
Activity: 602
Activity: 700
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: