Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 67. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Nice updated signature there. waiting for second wave payment today. nice qbic.  Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A good project, great potential for growth! I hope the signature generosity is still active?
Activity: 230
Been asking some questions about how I can access my qbic wallet on my windows system fr some time now without any success. No one Is answering me. I downloaded and installed the wallet and now I cannot find it

This wallet no need to install, just download, extract and run it. I don't know exactly what you want. You want to run the Wallet-qt or you want to open wallet.dat file. Can you tell us again?

How to open wallet.dat ?

Open qbic-qt.exe and close it. Go to Start > Run and type in %appdata% then Enter. Find QbicCore folder then copy overwrite your wallet.dat to this folder and open qbic-qt.exe again
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
when will you send coin for signature campaign?

I guess later today or tomorrow, 3rd Feb.

You had received the reward from first wave?
Yes. Received two weeks ago.
Activity: 210

You had received the reward from first wave?
Activity: 62

Activity: 210
Activity: 27
Been asking some questions about how I can access my qbic wallet on my windows system fr some time now without any success. No one Is answering me. I downloaded and installed the wallet and now I cannot find it

This wallet no need to install, just download, extract and run it. I don't know exactly what you want. You want to run the Wallet-qt or you want to open wallet.dat file. Can you tell us again?

How to open wallet.dat ?
Activity: 230

Activity: 85
Did you backup it before?
No not yet I just installed it

Here's how I launch it, use the same .exe file, except it won't install this time.

You should download from qbic website just unzip and run exe file
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Green is good, red is bad, but what does white color mean in the table?
Activity: 191
Today, when will you send coin for signature campaign?
Activity: 126
what time will be second wave of payment?
Activity: 18
Did you backup it before?
No not yet I just installed it

Here's how I launch it, use the same .exe file, except it won't install this time.

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hi Qbic team!

Can you tell me more about the applicability of your coin that it will solve which specifical issues??

Make you rich by buying early? lol just kidding! I want to know too.
Activity: 75
Hi Qbic team!

Can you tell me more about the applicability of your coin that it will solve which specifical issues??
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
I not sell my coins. Not interest in exchange until qbic on low price. Mine&hold position
Activity: 55
Crypto markets are in a Panic mode  Grin

As usual, "When there is blood in the streets, buy some more".

Perfect time to "load up on the quality projects"

Too bad QBIC is not yet in one of the big exchanges! I don't want to trust any of the exchanges it's listed atm.
I've had no problems with btc-alpha. They're just a bit slower than I'm used to. I haven't tried the others yet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

Too bad QBIC is not yet in one of the big exchanges! I don't want to trust any of the exchanges it's listed atm.

btc-alpha and stocks.exchange aren't the best, but withdraws working for now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Pages:
Jump to: