Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 63. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Does Qbic give a list of people who participated signature-bounty campaign??

relax guys jzzz dont be so anoying Cheesy
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Does Qbic give a list of people who participated signature-bounty campaign??
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Nice coin,I will follow him) and I participate in the company,thx)!Pleases that he uses Neoscrypt!
Activity: 35
What's the rpc port?
Activity: 160
Somerset, bounty manager, relayed from telegram:
Signature campaign on going! All pay-outs will be pay in 1-2 days due tech issues. Participant list will be update in 6 February. Be patient!
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
when there will be payments for 2 weeks?
Activity: 45
why is it so overpriced, what's the catch here?

Edit: the marketcap is not a lot. but total coins ever are
This is not easy to mine. Price will go up.

Yes, network hash rate is so high
Activity: 56

This is not easy to mine. Price will go up.
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
What is your address? In the first time i need 2 day to recieved payment.
I have some payments from the mining there, but the last balance of 0,014 is 2 days with status total unpaid. add: GPMzbXTxMjUtLJdxJtLF8KR3CPafEMM5wQ
Min payout is 0.05. I have only 0.01, keep mining and get rewards later.
Thank
yes I know about 0,05 limit. But payout min amount is 0,005 for sunday (according to the statement on the main pools page)
Activity: 69
Dear Traders and Crypto Enthusiasts!

Free Bitcoin promotion for all new users registering, just sign up and complete one trade to receive your free Bitcoin - LIMITED TIME ONLY

We would like to welcome Qbic to its service!

We welcome Qbic to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Qbic to be traded!
Our mission is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/qbicbtc
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James Etherington
and the team at Koinbi.com

THIS IS SCAM! DON'T SEND YOUR COINS TO THIS PLATFORM! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR COINS!

Thanks for your comfirmation
Activity: 160
Dear Traders and Crypto Enthusiasts!

Free Bitcoin promotion for all new users registering, just sign up and complete one trade to receive your free Bitcoin - LIMITED TIME ONLY

We would like to welcome Qbic to its service!

We welcome Qbic to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Qbic to be traded!
Our mission is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/qbicbtc
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James Etherington
and the team at Koinbi.com

THIS IS SCAM! DON'T SEND YOUR COINS TO THIS PLATFORM! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR COINS!
Activity: 85
I have some payments from the mining there, but the last balance of 0,014 is 2 days with status total unpaid. add: GPMzbXTxMjUtLJdxJtLF8KR3CPafEMM5wQ
Min payout is 0.05. I have only 0.01, keep mining and get rewards later.
Thank
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I noticed that in Signature Bounty someone used my Bitcointalk ID:
457       24.01.2018 1:41:28      [email protected] here   1184117 GTeQ8E6QbiMJP5i748Xzm1SVJCShK3DGAA
My real place is here:
283       22.01.2018 23:52:26 [email protected] 1184117 GKPvbVqypYT4v9FPsWMfxXcBPk22YXp2ez
Can you delete cheater from this list please?
Big thanks.

The same here,
some f.king bastard does the same my bitcointalk ID and my mail addresse.
My ID is 1010799 and my Qbic addresse is GRiqftgyteuZ3FTsevWpmUcVjZvZEb9xMk but i see in the list 2 additional participant the same ID and 3 different Qbic addresse. I have participated the signature campaing on 24.01.2018 13:24:30 the other ID's are f.king fake.
The fake Qbic addresses are:
GKKNTQX5CpCvYkDGbVEDhSU9rZ7x4i7pfp
GMMesmhaf8aqUC8ydJdFxPpyDzKcMJ2XRR

please delate those fake addresses from the list.
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
I noticed that in Signature Bounty someone used my Bitcointalk ID:
457       24.01.2018 1:41:28      [email protected] here   1184117 GTeQ8E6QbiMJP5i748Xzm1SVJCShK3DGAA
My real place is here:
283       22.01.2018 23:52:26 [email protected] 1184117 GKPvbVqypYT4v9FPsWMfxXcBPk22YXp2ez
Can you delete cheater from this list please?
Big thanks.
Activity: 317

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
~
As I said, devs should respect participants and vice versa.
Personally, I think devs will release stricter rules for joining with the 3rd wave, including high-quality posts, numbers of minimum posts to be rewarded. It might be better to have less participants but really solid, strong supporters who can contribute constructive threads around the forum.
It is likely a bad thought, not beneficial for marketing strategy. The more participants, the more popular well-known, the more successful of the project. My personal suggestion is just only one post per week, making more than 10 posts/ week may be a pressure of participant, that only creating a lot of spammed post on this forum, it is totally unnecessary and waste of time.
Activity: 236
Activity: 28
Shocked,hello,if anyone has mined in panter pool ,how can i use my old laptop mine Qbic,thanks a lot.I can't find some guide for mining
I think, it very dificult to mine using laptop.

Yes, I agree. You can use CPUMiner to run Neoscrypt. But your computer must has powerful enough to mining.
If do not, you will waste your time and you have to pay for electrical also.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I see that your project will grow in the near future, a great project!  Good luck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
~
There you go:

After this second wave, I think you should move to another campaign, it might be better for you.
Spending little efforts and asking for fast, high rewards. What a terrible participant, of course, not supporter!

It is no only me complaining abot this.
My wish is not fast, high rewards it is about being cared ! And see an answer about this stupid stuation.
He is online but not want to answer. This is not fair.
If devs really busy they shoud come and say something. But where are they?

And i am not only Signature Campainer i also mined 50 Qbic and not selling them i will hold them at least 2-3 months. So i am supporter but supporters want to be cared !
Pages:
Jump to: