Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 62. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi all! We are happy to announce that today will be pay-outs for signature campaign. First will be paid Hero-Legendary ranks on bittalk. Tomorrow Full member rank, the day after tomorrow Member rank participants, after that all.

Very nice and thank you

I am waiting for you.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
Hi all! We are happy to announce that today will be pay-outs for signature campaign. First will be paid Hero-Legendary ranks on bittalk. Tomorrow Full member rank, the day after tomorrow Member rank participants, after that all.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I have waited for this for 2 weeks. In addition, I would like to make a suggestion, 10 posts per week may lead to a large number of spam, 5 posts every week will be better.
I agree. 5 posts will be better.
Yes, but 1 post daily should be better than 5 posts per week. And your post must be qualified, constructive and attractive to alternate coin community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I have waited for this for 2 weeks. In addition, I would like to make a suggestion, 10 posts per week may lead to a large number of spam, 5 posts every week will be better.
last week or two we had some 10 new cons. And that's not including the asic algo coins. That's bad some of them are scam and devs run away after pre-sell of MNs on auction so the topic gets deleted and the post counter probably gets down with it. Though I'm not sure. At least ARGO was good and Dinero was fun at start until they put Nicehash there
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I agree. 5 posts will be better.
Activity: 26
I think it is unclear how this differs from its competitors. With so many altcoins with various functions nowadays, the digital market has become more complicated than we had expected. It seems that people have forgotten the fact that the purpose of using cryptocurrency is to improve efficiency and reducing friction for all transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

You need to have at least 10 posts per week, anywhere in the forum.

I have a question.

In this thread or in general on this forum?
I think anywhere on bitcointalk
Thanks! Have a nice day, everyone!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

I have a question.

I think anywhere on bitcointalk
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

I have a question.

Activity: 281
why my name not in list Sad
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota

We had silent week, developers were in business trip and came back with a good news, we will announce them today.
Also all SIGNATURE AND BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS WILL BE PAID! Stay tuned

Activity: 256
Merit: 11
please delate those fake addresses from the list.
Im checking list of participators every day and nothing changed since last week. Doubt that bounty manager reading this topic...
Activity: 230
Does Qbic give a list of people who participated signature-bounty campaign??
6th of Feb. Please check this info in Discord channel.

You can check on the announcements channel in Discord https://discord.gg/bC4xYM
All SIGNATURE AND BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS will be paid TOMORROW! Stay tuned!

I got it. But before the signature-bounty campaign will be paid, does Qbic give a list of participated people that we can check??

You can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d1-meTXqxRnMcEDEGcpZ0w9Q7InI67mkovaFfTXkM4I/edit#gid=2136117959
Activity: 191

I got it. But before the signature-bounty campaign will be paid, does Qbic give a list of participated people that we can check??
Activity: 150
True to Decentralization
I just got my masternode set up. I'm feeling really good about the project and community so far. If there is anything I can do to help move the project forward I am happy to do so.
Activity: 490
Activity: 84
No signature bounty was received in February 3rd. No send?
Activity: 85
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me

Activity: 308
when there will be payments for 2 weeks?

Check discord  in 2 days
Pages:
Jump to: