Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 66. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I can see myself only once? How's that happening?

what do you mean? they delete you from the spreadsheet?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I can see myself only once? How's that happening?
Same, two weeks and none received, but I think, because of the many people. that have joined this project the devs are probably having a hard time cashing out to all Cheesy just chill! I don't think the devs would scam us with something like it, considering how much support this coin has amongst the community and how many people have already involved it in.

You are not in the signature campaign spreadsheet my friend, you can check it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d1-meTXqxRnMcEDEGcpZ0w9Q7InI67mkovaFfTXkM4I/edit#gid=2136117959
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Same, two weeks and none received, but I think, because of the many people. that have joined this project the devs are probably having a hard time cashing out to all Cheesy just chill! I don't think the devs would scam us with something like it, considering how much support this coin has amongst the community and how many people have already involved it in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
No, still not paid nothing. waiting couple weeks
Yes,if did not paid this week,many people will change the signature.
Activity: 44
Anyone get paid today for signature campaign ?
I am not, might be later today or tomorrow. We should calm down a little bit and be patiently waiting for payments from Somerset. The guy seems to be covered with tons of PMs asking about payments. It might be better to let him free of pressure, he is a human, not a robot and cannot work continuously without resting.

i am patient Smiley and waiting but not everyone is like that. Dev should inform ppl about the time for payment if he doesnt want to get bothered.

Dev, don't forget about me)) I'm in!

Me too, I am in two weeks ago. Hope that QBIC project will develope further in the year of 2018. I also highly hope that I will collect enough collateral for my Masternode. Just dreaming, lol  Cheesy
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
No, still not paid nothing. waiting couple weeks
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Dev, don't forget about me)) I'm in!
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I am not, might be later today or tomorrow. We should calm down a little bit and be patiently waiting for payments from Somerset. The guy seems to be covered with tons of PMs asking about payments. It might be better to let him free of pressure, he is a human, not a robot and cannot work continuously without resting.

i am patient Smiley and waiting but not everyone is like that. Dev should inform ppl about the time for payment if he doesnt want to get bothered.
Activity: 99
Activity: 99
My current signature campaign will be over on Monday so I'd like to join Qbic signature bounty. Does anyone know how long will Qbic signature bounty run? I can't find any information about that...
Today, the payments for second wave of QBIC signature campaign will be paid. So I think you will have opportunity to join with link in the OP. Happy wearing QBIC signature, bro.

I have not noticed the signature code has been updated, do not know those who do not update the signature will not be paid?
Today is the payment date, I am waiting!
Dont worry, you will be paid, I believe. Nevertheless, devs should announce by new thread and in the OP when new signature codes released some days ago. It's better to announce like that.

As I mentioned earlier, the new signature codes are more impressive than the old ones.
Activity: 459
My current signature campaign will be over on Monday so I'd like to join Qbic signature bounty. Does anyone know how long will Qbic signature bounty run? I can't find any information about that...
Today, the payments for second wave of QBIC signature campaign will be paid. So I think you will have opportunity to join with link in the OP. Happy wearing QBIC signature, bro.

I have not noticed the signature code has been updated, do not know those who do not update the signature will not be paid?

I just updated my signature, I like the signature before, and now this signature is too complicated, I do not like it. Undecided

signature is signature, dont worry !
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

I just changed the signature campaign then...
Activity: 442

Activity: 56
bsod or altminer best for mining atm.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
it is exciting when i got my first payment
Nice updated signature there. waiting for second wave payment today. nice qbic.  Grin Grin

yes we are waiting. I hope they will send today. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: