Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 64. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Shocked,hello,if anyone has mined in panter pool ,how can i use my old laptop mine Qbic,thanks a lot.I can't find some guide for mining
I think, it very dificult to mine using laptop.
Activity: 56
 Shocked,hello,if anyone has mined in panter pool ,how can i use my old laptop mine Qbic,thanks a lot.I can't find some guide for mining
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Agree, fella !
It looks strange that participants want to get as more free coins as possible; then selling at highest price as possible. However, they never stop spamming, spreading FUDs. A little bit stupid they are.
~

Another explanation is those users simply posted to increase their activities (good, they never ranked up higher than Jr. Members in the forum with merit system).

Most of participants simply and only focus on getting free money (in some cases, such as signature campaigns, not totally free). They want to get rewards for their efforts as fast as possible, then dump those rewarded coins as fast as possible too, might be for electricity bills, etc. I have read thread in the last three pages, most of threads asked about second wave of QBIC signature campaign (for instance, why not paid? When will be paid? Why devs did not answer? etc.) and feel a little bit dissapointed about them too. They tried to get almost (I can called that) free money which made by devs' intensitve works since the start of the project. They dont' respect devs of the project, too. Why devs have to work hard to earn money, then pay back to participants' little efforts. It is really unfair game, and not a win-win situation.

By contrast, dev should give participants annoucement about the possible delayed payments (both for the current and in the future). We should respect each other in order to build up a win-win situation.

Another problem is (I am not sure) for the second wave, much more participants than the first wave (as you can check with the spreadsheet in the OP, white color is for second wave, not checked by devs); and devs have likely to spend more time to verify all cases to find cheating joiners. They certainly need more time than the first wave.

By now, QBIC has been listed on four exchanges:
We are listed on:

1) http://btc-alpha.com
2) https://crypto-bridge.org/
3) https://stocks.exchange/
4) https://www.southxchange.com/

It is not free money ! ppl try to do what they said for the contract.
If this coin dont pay why we include its advertisement in our signature.
Even he does NOT care his followers. He even takes time for a short reply.
How can ppl trust him like a manner?
And why promise for Feb 3 if does not fullfill it.

🛠 NEW MINING POOL ADDED - OVER 10.000 MINERS 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, load-balanced and secure mining pool infrastructure
DDoS resistant - More than 10.000 miners!
Dedicated ports per coin - no cross earnings!
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.altminer.net:1100 -u WALLET -p c=QBIC

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.altminer.net:1100 -u WALLET -p c=QBIC,d=16384

▶️▶️▶️ Coininfo
https://altminer.net/info/QBIC
thanks a lot, but why your pool does not pay as it is written on the pool mainpage?
Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.05, or 0.005 on Sunday.
I mined some coins there, my confirmed and total unpaid balance is higher than 0,005 and still has not been payed since friday.
What is your address? In the first time i need 2 day to recieved payment.
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
🛠 NEW MINING POOL ADDED - OVER 10.000 MINERS 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, load-balanced and secure mining pool infrastructure
DDoS resistant - More than 10.000 miners!
Dedicated ports per coin - no cross earnings!
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.altminer.net:1100 -u WALLET -p c=QBIC

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.altminer.net:1100 -u WALLET -p c=QBIC,d=16384

▶️▶️▶️ Coininfo
https://altminer.net/info/QBIC
thanks a lot, but why your pool does not pay as it is written on the pool mainpage?
Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.05, or 0.005 on Sunday.
I mined some coins there, my confirmed and total unpaid balance is higher than 0,005 and still has not been payed since friday.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Hey guys. What do you use pool? I use bsod but a small number of find blocks.
https://altminer.net/site/mining  the best pool for Qbic
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Hello dev, Its not fair we are wearing signature for 2 weeks and no reward and no response Huh

hi please stop asking about signature campaign
participants might kill him with lots of question
let him free, out of pressure
rewards will come to your account later
if this project is a scam one, you wont receive them, right
no need to worry at all
take it easy
if this one is not a scam one, you will get your rewards for sure

I dont aggree with you.
It is not difficult to write here when the payment will be done or why not done yet. If he write here something the ppl already wont PM him.
I i think you are a troll of him you write the same thing on the Telegram page..
Activity: 56
Difficulty is at 721.6. This is not an easy coin to mine, as such it is valuable.
Activity: 69
It looks strange that participants want to get as more free coins as possible; then selling at highest price as possible. However, they never stop spamming, spreading FUDs. A little bit stupid they are.
I agree that devs should announce officially for any delayed payments. It's better to do this way. Payments delayed one day (or even three, four days) doesn't matter, right?
There are some stupid users want to ask continuously, putting pressure on devs. What for? Another explanation is those users simply posted to increase their activities (good, they never ranked up higher than Jr. Members in the forum with merit system).Furthermore, devs cannot concentrate on coding. It's bad for the whole project. Please stop asking same questions over and over again.
In turn, devs should announce officially in the forum, on Twitter, and Discord channel about delayed payments for campaigns.

I strongly believe in QBIC.

Agree with you guys.
Let's them free , doing their great jobs but should not keep absolutely silent, just official ann if some promise is delayed.
Our trust can be destroyed day by day due to misunderstand in long time

Good luck alls,
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
who will provide your card service? Visa or MasterCard?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello dev, Its not fair we are wearing signature for 2 weeks and no reward and no response Huh

no need to worry at all
take it easy

I am also waiting response on their media and I agree with you. Should believe them.

I think the team should stand up, otherwise it will only make more and more people into panic.
Activity: 191

no need to worry at all
take it easy

I am also waiting response on their media and I agree with you. Should believe them.

no need to worry at all
take it easy
You right, please calm down.
Activity: 15

no need to worry at all
take it easy
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
me too.i  want this project to succeed, hope at least devs are more serious than their marketing strategy and PR colleagues :d
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
dev still online but no answer at all
Code:
Last Active: 	February 03, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
Hmm, what are you thinking, dev?
Activity: 140
When will the airdrop be sent? Is my signature qualified?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Also have not received payment ! verify!
Pages:
Jump to: