Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 113. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
How long does it usually take for the daemon to finish synching?

The first synchronization can may take up to hour (it depends on your internet connection). Usually it takes a few minutes.
And don't remember to use 'save' and 'exit' commands.
Has anyone filled a ticket to cryptonote.exchange.to asking for QuazarCoin?

I wrote TheKoziTwo who is creator this exchange. For the time being he doesn't accept new cryptonote coins. We'll keep in touch after the end of testing.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

No worries...it's synched and I am mining now  Wink
Activity: 245
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I know in CryptoNote technology, blockchain formats between Windows and Linux systems differ.
But is this the case with the wallet file formats? I couldn't open a wallet file created with Ubuntu  in a Windows environment.
Also I  want to know if this applies to Bitcoin-Qt software (blockchain, wallet file). Thanks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 434
Has anyone filled a ticket to cryptonote.exchange.to asking for QuazarCoin?
Folks who use merge mining throw FantomCoin pay attention. I found the problem in the code.

Now when you MM QCN with FCN, QCN stays in your locked balance. I'll find out why this is happening.

Thanks to amphibian for the pull request to the source code!

The problem with non-spendable merged mined coins is solved, and I'm compiling binaries.
Activity: 439
A new coin with full data and privacy protection via unique algo CryptoNight. This is Awesome!
Activity: 672
FOOLS MINING A SCAMMERS COIN

CHECK HIS TRUST AND HAVE A LOOK HERE - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--599580

TRIED TO RELAUNCH MONERO BUT NOW CHANGED NAME TO QUAZAR [FAIL] COIN
Activity: 672
This cryptonote based coin looks more interesting then a lot of other cryptonote-clones

Sockpuppet
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Someone should upload an updated blockchain =P

I will if by the time mines updates its not uploaded
Activity: 85
hi guys, vote for QCN!I will support this coin!

Just voted! Good luck with this stuff
Activity: 165
This cryptonote based coin looks more interesting then a lot of other cryptonote-clones
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Any idea how many coins someone can mine with a macbook pro with core i7 2.3 (4 threads)?

My hashrate is 7.5 with 3 threads and 9.0 with 4 threads.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
hi guys, vote for QCN!I will support this coin!
what's the different with fantomcoin?

QuazarCoin has a flattened curve issue and optimize binaries for fast mining. QCN isn't MM-coin.
Folks who use merge mining throw FantomCoin pay attention. I found the problem in the code.

Now when you MM QCN with FCN, QCN stays in your locked balance. I'll find out why this is happening.
Jump to: