Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 114. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Here is OTC exchange and trading thread for QuazarCoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-qcn-otc-exchange-and-trading-thread-for-quazarcoin-607320.

I'll add all your offers there. Successful trading!
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客
what's the different with fantomcoin?
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
WTS 1000 QCN.  Please PM offers
I started the logo contest - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qcn-logo-contest-for-quazarcoin-606404. It will be ended May, 25 and then the community will vote for the winner. Reward is 250 QCN for the best logo.
Even though Quazarcoin didn't add anything to the technology yet, we believe it can serve the purpose of distinct positioning of CryptoNote on the market. We urge you to create the community that will benefit the technology development.

Anyway, as for now we're ready to announce QCN as a CryptoNote coin.

In any case, could you submit a 50x50 px logo of the coin for our website?

Link:
https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=181#p568

Great, I'll send a temporary logo.
I wrote a letter to MintPal in order they add BCN, BMR/MRO, FCN and QCN to the vote list. Waiting for the answer now.

Thank you, keep me posted!
Solo mining for 5 days straight with 15hs and found nothing  Embarrassed

Take 'refresh' your wallet, pls. I mined 3 days and found nothing, and then found 3 blocks sequentially.
Is there anything new in this coin? Something innovational?

For example: full data/privacy protection via unique algo CryptoNight, flattened curve issue and ASIC-resistance, looking to compare.
How to get hashrate higher than 5h per thread? FX-8320, on Monero did much higher

What is your OS?
Activity: 26
Even though Quazarcoin didn't add anything to the technology yet, we believe it can serve the purpose of distinct positioning of CryptoNote on the market. We urge you to create the community that will benefit the technology development.

Anyway, as for now we're ready to announce QCN as a CryptoNote coin.

In any case, could you submit a 50x50 px logo of the coin for our website?

Link:
https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=181#p568
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
bout the same, found 2 in the last day none the first 48 hrs, dont give up!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I try to mine with the QCN win64 and get a more than 5 times lower Hashrate than with the MRO unoptimized daemon.
i m not try the linux version, now. But by a only 20 times higher difficulty on MRO network right now, i guess that there is a optimized w64 daemon out there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
I wrote a letter to MintPal in order they add BCN, BMR/MRO, FCN and QCN to the vote list. Waiting for the answer now.
Activity: 21
Looks interesting, definitely something to look out for, I hope you guys get the attention

you deserve
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
When you use daemon do you use 'save' and 'exit' commands when you close the daemon window? If you don't do this, mistakes of such sorts may appear. They do not influence the work of the system and are not related to the attacks.
Thanks. I also found a few dark-yellow messages in the bitmonerod console, too. But they occur more often in Quazarcoin. Network topology? Maybe.
I'm relieved to hear that they are not related to the attacks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
70 h/s Dual Xeon Sandy Bridge CentOS Smiley
Price of QuazarCoin: what to expect?

I think price will be 0.0001-0.0002 BTC for 1 QCN. What do you think?

Soon I will make a manual exchange and you'll have the possibility to see it live. Wink
Jump to: