Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 17. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Hi, first time posting here, not new though. I have a question. I have qcn on poloniex and they are closing qcn-trade. How do I get a wallet downloaded on my pc. I am runnung windows 8. I tried to download on quazarcoin.org but didn't find the wallet on my pc.

similar to all other by bytecoin, xmr,duck etc etc

run quazarcoind.exe
wait for it to sync
run simplewallet.exe ( follow prompt - )
Create new wallet ( eg quazarcoin.bin)
in the folder there will be a txt file with your wallet address inside ( eg quazarcoin.bin.address.txt )

Thanks foor advice, but I am stuck a bit, I think.
my quazarcoind.exe is synced
i run simplewallet.exe, but now a wallet was created (1Sog.....) and I get a new line saying'
[wallet 1Sog...]:
what to do now?
Hi, first time posting here, not new though. I have a question. I have qcn on poloniex and they are closing qcn-trade. How do I get a wallet downloaded on my pc. I am runnung windows 8. I tried to download on quazarcoin.org but didn't find the wallet on my pc.

run quazarcoind.exe
wait for it to sync
in the folder there will be a txt file with your wallet address inside ( eg quazarcoin.bin.address.txt )

th, i will try
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)

run quazarcoind.exe
wait for it to sync

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
And another thing, as i can see the dev is not reacting at all for the coin to be delisted from 2 big exchanges. Dev do you abandon this project or you have some plans for the coin?

Of course, we're working. We released alpha version of GUI wallet and we'll release new update soon including high level API.

Sorry for my previous reaction. I am following and mining QCN from the beginning. But obviously busony has interest only in profit and not to keep good coins on his exchange. I really hope that hitbtc will add QCN soon so we can trade. Keep up with good work. 
Activity: 85
Quazarcoin needs a huge PR-company. All the people of cryptoworld should know about its prospects
Activity: 439
I think it is a slander about  devs. This team really interested in the development of the coin
Activity: 556
Merit: 500

Oh no, also bittrex want to delist QuazarCoin on 29th... this is really bad, of course the exchanges need volume, but they have so many shitcoins and possible scams listed, but
QuazarCoin they want to delist... not nice, ugly exchanges and poloniex seems also a little bit monero (which is of course also not a bad coin, but monero is not in a single point
advanced in contrast to quazar, but expensive and they have some whales inside and yes more community and pr activity) dominated...  Sad

I think this is one of the things, which i will never understand in cryptoworld, so many unhonest shit, but the few honest coins no one is interested in...

Many coins on Bittrex have same warning. We just need to increase the volume of trading.

I already transfered some btc fragments to bittrex from poloniex, but its not so much actually, i need to wait for the next month.
Don't know what poloniex will answer, but if they really decide to delist QuazarCoin, we should concentrate on the bittrex market (its also the 29th, but at least we just need enough volume to keep the market) and i think i will transfer most of my funds then elsewhere.
And there are of course some nice other exchanges, as example hitbtc (which is also not one of the little exchanges) and others like swaphole.

And with a high level API and obviously real engaged and talented developers, poloniex should be convinced, if not i must assume that they are bought  Grin
Activity: 756
And another thing, as i can see the dev is not reacting at all for the coin to be delisted from 2 big exchanges. Dev do you abandon this project or you have some plans for the coin?

Of course, we're working. We released alpha version of GUI wallet and we'll release new update soon including high level API.

Oh no, also bittrex want to delist QuazarCoin on 29th... this is really bad, of course the exchanges need volume, but they have so many shitcoins and possible scams listed, but
QuazarCoin they want to delist... not nice, ugly exchanges and poloniex seems also a little bit monero (which is of course also not a bad coin, but monero is not in a single point
advanced in contrast to quazar, but expensive and they have some whales inside and yes more community and pr activity) dominated...  Sad

I think this is one of the things, which i will never understand in cryptoworld, so many unhonest shit, but the few honest coins no one is interested in...

This is well said. Shit coins are all over the place on the all exchanges. I think that someone need to open exchange where can be trade only cryptonote or cryptonite coins, yes, its only 10 to 15 coins, but we need a place where we can trade all this coins.

There's SwapHole. But this exchange needs more promotion.

Many coins on Bittrex have same warning. We just need to increase the volume of trading.

I wrote to PoloniEx support for explanation of reasons. Now you can trade on Bittrex to increase the volume of trading.

Also I want to note that the situation is very strange. QuazarCoin has always been in the middle of the trade volume list.

This is well said. Shit coins are all over the place on the all exchanges. I think that someone need to open exchange where can be trade only cryptonote or cryptonite coins, yes, its only 10 to 15 coins, but we need a place where we can trade all this coins.
Activity: 556

Activity: 61
Will be delisted from poloniex on 29th.
Why?
Is this a fact?
Is this the end of the QCN?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Will be delisted from poloniex on 29th.