Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 19. (Read 186555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Meanwhile in the neighbourhood https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8501165

I think dev will be interested in a solution.

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
The QuazarCoin team are happy to present you the alpha version of GUI-wallet. UPD!

Mac OS X

You can download the Mac OS X version. Source code is available at Github.

Windows

The Win-wallet is updated here is a link to download it. Source code is available at Github. Please note, quazarcoind.exe and simplewallet.exe must be in the same folder.

Linux

We've uploaded the Linux version (only tested no Ubuntu 14.04.1 now). Please note, quazarcoind and simplewallet must be in the same folder.
Prerequisites:
  • sudo apt-get install libgdiplus
  • sudo apt-get install mono

You are welcome to test it and we welcome your feedback, comments and bugs.

Thanks to pfo, this is his development!

Have a nice weekend and follow us on Twitter and subscribe on Reddit.

Wow great, just tested the linux version of the GUI-Wallet and it looks very good.
For me the command sudo apt-get install mono not worked (Xubuntu 14.04 can not find the package mono) but i installed the "Mono runtime - common files"(Terminal version) from the software-center and after that it worked with the first attempt. 
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Thank!

What coin  is the worthy competitor to the Quazarcoin? What do you think about it?

I think all CryptoNote coins could become a worthy competitor to the Quazarcoin. This coin has no particular distinguishing features and special advantages
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Thank!

What coin  is the worthy competitor to the Quazarcoin? What do you think about it?
Activity: 85
Hey there!
I think about the start of mining Quazarcoin. Is it profitable? What are the main advantages of this coin?

Quazarcoin is a good coin but the current price is far from the real price. You can find the main advantages in post #1
Activity: 108
Hey there!
I think about the start of mining Quazarcoin. Is it profitable? What are the main advantages of this coin?
Activity: 85
The QuazarCoin team are happy to present you the alpha version of GUI-wallet. UPD!

Mac OS X

Windows

The Win-wallet is updated here is a link to download it. Source code is available at Github. Please note, quazarcoind.exe and simplewallet.exe must be in the same folder.

Linux

We've uploaded the Linux version (only tested no Ubuntu 14.04.1 now). Please note, quazarcoind and simplewallet must be in the same folder.
Prerequisites:

I have been waiting for updates on Mac Os. Thanks, guys!
Activity: 756

Mac OS X

Windows

Linux

Prerequisites:

Activity: 756
When looking at QCN emission curve I thought that the advantage of mining QCN belongs to early miners. Am I right?

yes like with every coin, but the difference to as example Monero or DuckNote is, that this two other mentioned coins have in contrast to quazarcoin a extreme emission curve, that means the train with this two is for miners already gone, while QuazarCoin has still its more Bitcoin like emission curve and it is actually extreme cheap and has a low rate hash-rate: it is extremely profitable to mine if we consider that the price will raise.
QuazarCoin fair & honest Wink

eager to test the new GUI-wallet, is there a linux version?

PS: don't forget the Bittrex market which is in danger of delisting, there should happen some trades (we need 0.1 BTC average for 7days untill 22.August)

Thanks. We're uploading the version for Linux right now.
Activity: 65
How much time it will take to mine all Quazarcoins?

As I know 50% of coins will be mined only after 6 years, therefore all Quazarcoins will be mined after about 10-12 years
Activity: 165
How much time it will take to mine all Quazarcoins?
Activity: 107
What do you think, will be able Quazarcoin become an alternative cryptocurrency #1?

Quazarcoin has enough potential to become an alternative cryptocurrency #1, but its price shows non-recognition of the currency from the cryptocommunity. In general I think to call some coin "alternative cryptocurrency #1" is silly
Activity: 63
What do you think, will be able Quazarcoin become an alternative cryptocurrency #1?
legendary
Why Quazarcoin wasn't created as merged mining coin?  Huh

Because merged-mining coins = free coins. Every merged-mineable coin I knew so far is a dust, no one wanna buy it.
Activity: 69
Why Quazarcoin wasn't created as merged mining coin?  Huh
Activity: 490
I got the feeling that most of the miners were disappointed in the mining of the Quazarcoin. And unfortunately I'll be the next one, because coin price doesn't justify the cost of mining

If you are smart, you can mine most profitable coin and use these BTCs to buy QCN.

It is very good solution, I didn't even think about this option. Thanks for the tip!
legendary
I got the feeling that most of the miners were disappointed in the mining of the Quazarcoin. And unfortunately I'll be the next one, because coin price doesn't justify the cost of mining

If you are smart, you can mine most profitable coin and use these BTCs to buy QCN.
Activity: 63

Quazarcoin community will expand and improve the coin, so you do not need to worry. It's just a black stripe. You shouldn't sabotage community
Activity: 107
I don't understand what happens with Bittrex and Quazarcoin. Can anybody explain this to me?
Pages:
Jump to: