Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 20. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I got the feeling that most of the miners were disappointed in the mining of the Quazarcoin. And unfortunately I'll be the next one, because coin price doesn't justify the cost of mining
Activity: 439
The site doesn't work, does it?   Huh
Someone else uses the official site Shocked I even forgot about its existence Cheesy
Activity: 65
I just checked it and everything is working.

Why do you need it? All links and updates  are in this thread
Activity: 85
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
How fast would I mine with a fx8350? The more cores the better am i right? What would be the best cpu to mine?

I'm also interested in the answer to this question

mining on 7 core on wolfs miner 295 H/s stock fx8350

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
How fast would I mine with a fx8350? The more cores the better am i right? What would be the best cpu to mine?

These data are insufficient, but I think that hashrate should be around 350-450 h/s.
Activity: 756
send error on gui wallet

Please describe how did this error appear?

windows 2008 r2 64bit
open wallet  ------ ok
update block ------ ok
click send button ------ error daemon busy (wait for long time)

it says : "Error: deamon is busy. Please try later"
You need to wait for the network to synchronize, in the daemon type "set_log 1" and you can see what height you're currently on.

If your problem is unsolved please copy and send me the data from the daemon log folder in your GUI-wallet.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
When looking at QCN emission curve I thought that the advantage of mining QCN belongs to early miners. Am I right?

I would say the opposite that Quazarcoin provides a fair and equitable distribution of coins
Activity: 556
When looking at QCN emission curve I thought that the advantage of mining QCN belongs to early miners. Am I right?

yes like with every coin, but the difference to as example Monero or DuckNote is, that this two other mentioned coins have in contrast to quazarcoin a extreme emission curve, that means the train with this two is for miners already gone, while QuazarCoin has still its more Bitcoin like emission curve and it is actually extreme cheap and has a low rate hash-rate: it is extremely profitable to mine if we consider that the price will raise.
QuazarCoin fair & honest Wink

eager to test the new GUI-wallet, is there a linux version?

PS: don't forget the Bittrex market which is in danger of delisting, there should happen some trades (we need 0.1 BTC average for 7days untill 22.August)

You're wrong! I think you mixed up the QCN emission curve and XMR emission curve. Only this coin has no long-term development
Activity: 490

I'm also interested in the answer to this question
Activity: 69
Activity: 107
Quazarcoin is a fork of some alternative cryptocurrency or not?

QuazarCoin is not a Bitcoin fork. QCN is the implementation of the CryptoNote protocol.
CryptoNote protocol provides the security and anonymity to this coin

What I really like about this coin is awesome anonymity. Normally, when you post your public address, anyone can check all your incoming transactions even if they are hidden behind a ring signature.
Activity: 82
Quazarcoin is a fork of some alternative cryptocurrency or not?

QuazarCoin is not a Bitcoin fork. QCN is the implementation of the CryptoNote protocol.
CryptoNote protocol provides the security and anonymity to this coin
send error on gui wallet

windows 2008 r2 64bit
open wallet  ------ ok
update block ------ ok

You need to wait for the network to synchronize, in the daemon type "set_log 1" and you can see what height you're currently on.

this gui wallet
can't input set_log 1

Alright, then you just need to wait before it synchronize completely.

I had the same problem and its solution was - waiting
Activity: 60
Does anyone have some Quazarcoin they would like to sell me??

Many thanks

I'm not sure that mining Quazarcoin is profitable nowadays, because of its price
Activity: 392
send error on gui wallet

windows 2008 r2 64bit
open wallet  ------ ok
update block ------ ok

this gui wallet
can't input set_log 1

Alright, then you just need to wait before it synchronize completely.
Activity: 397
send error on gui wallet

windows 2008 r2 64bit
open wallet  ------ ok
update block ------ ok

this gui wallet
can't input set_log 1
Activity: 392
send error on gui wallet

windows 2008 r2 64bit
open wallet  ------ ok
update block ------ ok

Pages:
Jump to: