Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 23. (Read 186555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
It seems main hashrate landed on private pools. Good for network, btw.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Pools: XMR.HashInvest.net
I’m still pretty here and the question might be silly, but I still need help: can I use more than a single computer to mine into the same wallet?
I would appreciate if someone gives me a link o a comprehensive guide concerning this.
Thanks a lot.

This is my QCN mining guide https://gist.github.com/sammy007/0aeb289fde6537c9bc1f currently just in markdown format, I'll review it and post pdf version soon.

PDF version: http://qcn.hashinvest.net/qcn_mining_guide.pdf
legendary
I seem to be mining but  I'm probably wasting my time because there isn't much results even though I like a challenge.

P.S. I like this coin and the difficulty with mining it really interests me.

What is your hashrate?

It is about 101.14 kH/sec. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

I guess it's a typo and you have just 100 H/s.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
I seem to be mining but  I'm probably wasting my time because there isn't much results even though I like a challenge.

What is your hashrate?

It is about 101.14 kH/sec. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

What is your hashrate?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is there a daemon and wallet for 32bit windows?

Unfortunately, now QuazarCoin not be supporting Win32. You can update to a 64-bit version or wait some time. In any case, your wallet can launched on any OS.
Activity: 439
legendary
I’m still pretty here and the question might be silly, but I still need help: can I use more than a single computer to mine into the same wallet?
I would appreciate if someone gives me a link o a comprehensive guide concerning this.
Thanks a lot.

This is my QCN mining guide https://gist.github.com/sammy007/0aeb289fde6537c9bc1f currently just in markdown format, I'll review it and post pdf version soon.
Activity: 85
Thanks a lot.
legendary
I'm wondering under which OS it will mine faster if the hardware is the same, MacOs or Windows or Linux?

For linux you can use Yam miner or wolf's cpuminer-multi and compare, yam seems faster. On windows - claymore CPU or yam or cpuminer-multi. Just compare. I'd stay linux for CPU mining and windows for AMD GPU mining with claymore GPU. With Nvidia cards I'll mine on linux too.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
What is the story with Quazarcoin? No activity on the exchanges. Should I dump?

I will hold it too. I think that Quazarcoin potential does not correspond to today's price of the coin. All in Good Time Wink

+1
Activity: 82
 Is there a daemon and wallet for 32bit windows?
Activity: 85
Sorry for noob question, but I'm curious which pool is more profitable large or small?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

I will hold it too. I think that Quazarcoin potential does not correspond to today's price of the coin. All in Good Time Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
To continue the growth of QuazarCoin it is now listed on https://www.alt2bit.com - We look forward to the growth of QuazarCoin and all cryptonote technology.

I've added your exchange in the top posts.
Activity: 107
I'm wondering under which OS it will mine faster if the hardware is the same, MacOs or Windows or Linux?
Activity: 65

I will hold it.  You never know how the exchange is going to end up. Someone might be lowering the price for pumping.
legendary
I'd like to see some status update, buy support fading away unfortunately. It's 4 times less coins than XMR, because of 2x longer block time and 2x less block reward. Need some marketing hit. Current price is ridiculous.

This week we're having a big release which will include some high-tech stuff and the GUI-wallet for Windows and Mac OS X as well.

Also we're looking forward to several articles about us in the media.

Looking forward to it, hope such news will bring some buy support as well as new miners and popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: