Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 24. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Dev, please wipe out dead pools from OP. Thanks.

Thanks for your advice. I've deleted the links to the two pools which were not working properly and I've added a link to a new pool called OmarG.

I'll refresh the site tomorrow together with the new and complete users guides for all OS.
I'd like to see some status update, buy support fading away unfortunately. It's 4 times less coins than XMR, because of 2x longer block time and 2x less block reward. Need some marketing hit. Current price is ridiculous.

This week we're having a big release which will include some high-tech stuff and the GUI-wallet for Windows and Mac OS X as well.

Also we're looking forward to several articles about us in the media.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Dev, please wipe out dead pools from OP. Thanks.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Correct me if I'm wrong, Quazarcoin will be mined for a long time, because only after 6 years it will be released 50% of  coins

You’re right. I think it is very good, because devs have a lot of time for creating powerful infrastructure
Activity: 60
Correct me if I'm wrong, Quazarcoin will be mined for a long time, because only after 6 years it will be released 50% of  coins
Activity: 490
Where can I look fresh news about QuazarCoin? (except this thread)

What do you mean? Do you want links for twitter or Reddit accounts?

Yes, it would be great! I prefer look for latest news from twitter because there info is spreading immediately

I don't know about twitter account, but I always use an official site and this thread for getting updates and latest news
Activity: 107

Yes, it would be great! I prefer look for latest news from twitter because there info is spreading immediately
Activity: 65

Activity: 107
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Maybe someone has already asked this, but I don’t remember the answer. Was there a premine?

Nope.

QCN, BBR and XMR have all had fair launches.

Look out for BCN (Bytecoin), they had a massive premine.

Really? Do you believe in the rumors about Bytecoin premine?

I'm curious where the people are get such info? There are no facts confirming premine of Bytecoin

You need to research into these things using your own mind and come to your own conclusions.

I looked into the announcement on Bitcointalk and looked at the history of the Bytecoin blockchain, the facts I uncovered were pointed towards only one explanation, it's a premine.

The difficulty up until block 400,000 represents a small number of computers mining the coin, perhaps a group of 10 - 50 people, this was around the same amount of CPU power for the entire life of the chain up until being announced on Bitcointalk.

If you look at the difficulty, there is no evidence that it was a growing underground phenomenon, it was stagnant and mined by the same people for all of that time. In addition to this, the Bytecoin miner code when announced was so bad many experts on this forum concluded that it was made intentionally slow, so that new miners could not compete with the developers.

Don't take my word for it, research into the chain for yourself, look at when it was announced, etc...

The only people supporting Bytecoin are either the developers, friends of the developers that were apart of the same mining crew for two years, paid shills, or idiots that want to lose money.
Activity: 439
I think that we need to wait for the new improvements  from the devs.

P.S. Don't worry about the price, I think the price will increase soon  Wink
Activity: 85
Maybe someone has already asked this, but I don’t remember the answer. Was there a premine?

Nope.

I'm curious where the people are get such info? There are no facts confirming premine of Bytecoin

Guys, it is QuazarCoin thread, therefore here we need to discuss the main problems of this cryptocurrency.
The main question is the price of QuazarCoin Huh
Activity: 65

Nope.

Activity: 490

Nope.

legendary
I'd like to see some status update, buy support fading away unfortunately. It's 4 times less coins than XMR, because of 2x longer block time and 2x less block reward. Need some marketing hit. Current price is ridiculous.
Activity: 165
I think hitbtc is promising pool, what's why I prefer to mine there. I wonder who is using Xmining pool?

HitBTC is not a pool, I am wondering how you can mine on exchange. Please next time before posting your paid post please spend 1 minute to make it realistic.

It's my misprint. I checked the exchange rates of cryptocurrencies on hitbtc and after that I decided to answer the question. I'm sorry.

PS I use QCN Ext-Pool, because there is 0% fee
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I read that some dev team spread viruses and infect miners’ computers through the codes. I think it is inappropriate
legendary
I think hitbtc is promising pool, what's why I prefer to mine there. I wonder who is using Xmining pool?

HitBTC is not a pool, I am wondering how you can mine on exchange. Please next time before posting please spend 1 minute to make it realistic.
Activity: 165
Pages:
Jump to: