Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 70. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
some help

Refresh done, blocks received: 0
balance: 29.468490555027, unlocked balance: 29.188034472029
[wallet 1TLbgH]:

==========

I mined on http://minin.gs/qcn/

Address: 1TLbgHNwqjkPSmZVAMK8utE6fcXE177g4Fvx7xHXNT5ySCWiYV4nEKEH56j83gtr2nGMiwUNWUvj5cs TXCGWHZt51UmDs2S
Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
Hash Rate: 3.59 KH/sec
Total Hashes Submitted: 1979149000
Total Paid: 358.707640727593 QCN

so ,i should get 358 qcn, but i only get 29, what's wrong ?!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
ceгoдня в Minergate Moй aккayнт " oтoбpaжaeтcя 0 QCN в тo вpeмя кaк cyммa пoдтвepждeнныx QCN нa мoeм cчeтy былo oкoлo 8. To, чтo пpoиcxoдит в MinerGate, ктo нибyдь cтaлкивaлcя c тaкoй пpoблeмoй? Embarrassed
я имeл этy пpoблeмy oдин paз, нo мoй бaлaнc зaтeм пoявилиcь внoвь. Этo нyжнo иcпpaвить. Ecли нeт, cвяжитecь c ними
вы oбнoвитe пpилoжeниe? Hoчью MinerGate выпyщeнa вepcия 2.0.
when gui wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Today in Minergate my account shows 0 QCN
while the amount of confirmed QCN in my account was around 8.
What is happening at MinerGate, does anyone have the same issue?  Embarrassed
I had this issue once but my balance then reappeared. It should get fixed. If not, contact them

Did you upgrade your app? At night MinerGate released version 2.0.
Activity: 756
Novice, I hope this video guide helps you for installing QCN daemon and wallet.

The six step tutorial for Win 64-bit - http://vimeo.com/96967287.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I had this issue once but my balance then reappeared. It should get fixed. If not, contact them
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
There's nothing more centralized than massive Amazon-esque cloud farms and botnets slamming a cpu coin while the little guy with a few cpu's get's pushed out.  GPU's being able to mine QCN will help this coin grow and not only survive, but prosper.  Especially given that GPUs do not presently offer an advantage over CPUs, only a new method to mine it and way to distribute QCN to more people.

Exactly. QCN is the fairest of all cryptonotes, but the stupid CPU mining is a killer. This is a botnet dump dream. "CPU"/botnet friendly is going to kill all the cryptonotes eventually. Bot coins won't survive. There is a reason that most coins these days have a quick GPU PoW --> PoS lifecycle. The market will turn its back on anything else, and justly so.

no such a thing. ain't happening , coin is dispersing world wide. have a great night

Stick to your ideologies. Have fun wasting your time on a DOA coin. It was good for that one pump I guess.

I'll be back with drkman to say I told you so when the only people posting here are crickets.

CryptoNote coins are just beginning, we are in the 'being ignored phase' right now with DRK bubble to pop, GPU miner is out and it show a very close 1:1 ratio with CPU miners, this is a very good news and will make all CN coins fair to be mined by everybody, the addition of GPU adds more stability to the network, and we all know litecoin has one of the largest mining botnets out there, being dumped by them will only affect the price in the short-term and help spread the coins, so get on while its early.

cpu and gpu mining here   Smiley
Activity: 92
when we see normal wallet?
Activity: 742
There's nothing more centralized than massive Amazon-esque cloud farms and botnets slamming a cpu coin while the little guy with a few cpu's get's pushed out.  GPU's being able to mine QCN will help this coin grow and not only survive, but prosper.  Especially given that GPUs do not presently offer an advantage over CPUs, only a new method to mine it and way to distribute QCN to more people.

Exactly. QCN is the fairest of all cryptonotes, but the stupid CPU mining is a killer. This is a botnet dump dream. "CPU"/botnet friendly is going to kill all the cryptonotes eventually. Bot coins won't survive. There is a reason that most coins these days have a quick GPU PoW --> PoS lifecycle. The market will turn its back on anything else, and justly so.

no such a thing. ain't happening , coin is dispersing world wide. have a great night

Stick to your ideologies. Have fun wasting your time on a DOA coin. It was good for that one pump I guess.

I'll be back with drkman to say I told you so when the only people posting here are crickets.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
dev makes some fair statements and qcn goes up +42.65%
good job.

+161.2% on the PoloniEx right now.
Keeps rising, QCN/BTC  +181.4% Smiley

By the way, i'm not sure GPU miner is a good thing for CryptoNote coins, even if its not efficient..It can promote centralization
And I still don't get how you can use GPU to mine Cryptonote coins that need 2MB of cache..
There's nothing more centralized than massive Amazon-esque cloud farms and botnets slamming a cpu coin while the little guy with a few cpu's get's pushed out.  GPU's being able to mine QCN will help this coin grow and not only survive, but prosper.  Especially given that GPUs do not presently offer an advantage over CPUs, only a new method to mine it and way to distribute QCN to more people.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Why do some mining pools display the whole network hash  is more than 300k/s, some display more than 100k/s?
legendary

Nice. GPU h/s doesn't different from CPU h/s. CryptoNote is the really egalitarian protocol.
I didn't get is it a good thing that GPU h/s doesn't different from CPU h/s?

Its good in the sense that is more egalitarian. What I mean is that if GPU offered much higher hashes than CPU, then this would turn into another GPU-mining coin. But this is not the case here, as the GPU does not offer a big advantage. So, large GPU mining rigs cannot mine much faster, and this leads to less centralisation - which is good for the coin.

good points. it is *very* important we deliver coin and fraction of this coin around the planet, not yet happening price jumps you saw is reflection that people see what can happen

global anonymous transactions on the scale that has never been done before...

coin of course due to extremely high price will be subdivided (satoshi's) for global transactions (replacement for current vendors doing it and they are sitting on 100's of millions of dollars of revenue) at some point merchant API's will be developed as well as UI wallet (this will come before) as well as API's for exchanges for mass distribution, of course before that happens and since I can predict the future you will see ups and downs lots of critique and commentaries in order to depress price down.. be aware of this..

since there is no premine... it is going be tougher (bounties) but this was philosophically right thing to do (in this case) I think open source eventually will kick in (depends) python UI wallet etc.  anyways

btw.. just read a certain coin (I dont like to cross post) just developed (beta) SMS Wallet.. it is things like that , that are just awesome, in the context of QCN especially..

so enjoy the ride as I am making my rounds in the landscape looking of what other people are doing.. and much is happening!
legendary
Congrads

QuazarCoin (QCN) +182.89% past 24h Wink

https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers

what is "+182.89%"? Is it a change of the price during last day?

Cool  could have made hefty profit already (was ~ 4.5 $ at some point before) but I did not. all is going to the *bank*

believe awareness of this crypto is spreading. by far more important long term, btw anything in 1 digit dollar amount is ultra low and don't get tempted short term.. it is not worth it

cryptonight is anonymous wallet, something that other coins are hard at work but results still to be proven (not so here, it is already working, I can send transactions and not even NSA can tell where it came from) anonymous transactions will be a multi billion dollar industry (not far from Today) completely serious with you
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

yes
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Nice. GPU h/s doesn't different from CPU h/s. CryptoNote is the really egalitarian protocol.

Its good in the sense that is more egalitarian. What I mean is that if GPU offered much higher hashes than CPU, then this would turn into another GPU-mining coin. But this is not the case here, as the GPU does not offer a big advantage. So, large GPU mining rigs cannot mine much faster, and this leads to less centralisation - which is good for the coin.
Activity: 82
Activity: 69
Congrads

QuazarCoin (QCN) +182.89% past 24h Wink

https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers

Activity: 490

Activity: 439
What is difference from Monero? Only block reward and blocktime?

Maybe it's time to stop to compare these two coins? QuazarCoin is good in itself
Pages:
Jump to: