Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 74. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I dont have a lot of QCN, I have around 18 QCN right now, I have mined them all myself. The dev had also sent me 5 QCN as a bounty.

I used to mine monero with an i7. I dont remember the exact hash rate right now but when the optimized monero miner came out my hashrate almost tripled. Is this a fair launch?

I wish QCN succeeds because of its fairer launch and its better emission curve. Obviously more people need to get involved, there is only one developer.

That wasnt an optimized monero miner, that was a CPUminer multi that for use on all cryptonight algo coins. They proposed a great bounty for that. I believe 1500 MRO which would be close to 3000 dollars if sold right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
The dev was right about one thing though; certain monero miners had an optimized miner from the beginning giving them much higher hashes/sec than the rest of us. Thats why some people say monero had an unfair lanch

Far from true. I alone have 20 cpus that hash. As of now I get 4khs and before it about 2. Im sure there are people who have a much better operation than I do.

The dev has proven he will go to great lenghts to spread FUD, he has admitted this himself. I get that you have coins that you need to sell but do it the right way man.

I dont have a lot of QCN, I have around 18 QCN right now, I have mined them all myself. The dev had also sent me 5 QCN as a bounty.

I used to mine monero with an i7. I dont remember the exact hash rate right now but when the optimized monero miner came out my hashrate almost tripled. Is this a fair launch?

I wish QCN succeeds because of its fairer launch and its better emission curve. Obviously more people need to get involved, there is only one developer.
The dev was right about one thing though; certain monero miners had an optimized miner from the beginning giving them much higher hashes/sec than the rest of us. Thats why some people say monero had an unfair lanch

Far from true. I alone have 20 cpus that hash. As of now I get 4khs and before it about 2. Im sure there are people who have a much better operation than I do.

The dev has proven he will go to great lenghts to spread FUD, he has admitted this himself. I get that you have coins that you need to sell but do it the right way man.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
If QuazarCoin dies it looks bad for ALL cryptonote coins, so if it's possible to save it I think it's worth doing. Why has the dev abandoned it? Doesn't make sense!

Firstly the coin is not going to die. Secondly who said what the developer abandoned it?

From the start the dev was hardly ever around. but lets back track a little. The dev of this coin tried to relaunch Monero shortly after it was already launched, adjusting just a few things.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7skSDxQ_yX0J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D599580.0%3Ball+&cd=3&ct=clnk

The dev was shunned and forced to make a change which then became QCN.

The devs response to this you ask? I was simply trolling. Now a good portion of his post talks about haters and trolls that need to leave, go figure.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This coin need active community and dev communicating and advertising the coin. And of course less dumpers that lower the price.

cheers
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I really want this coin to succeed! can I do something by myself for it?
Activity: 490
CPU only? Bad idea, the botnets are going to kill this coin.

I don't understand much in this case. tell me why CPU only is a bad thing and how botnets can harm?
If QuazarCoin dies it looks bad for ALL cryptonote coins, so if it's possible to save it I think it's worth doing. Why has the dev abandoned it? Doesn't make sense!

Firstly the coin is not going to die. Secondly who said what the developer abandoned it?

From the start the dev was hardly ever around. but lets back track a little. The dev of this coin tried to relaunch Monero shortly after it was already launched, adjusting just a few things.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7skSDxQ_yX0J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D599580.0%3Ball+&cd=3&ct=clnk

The dev was shunned and forced to make a change which then became QCN.

The devs response to this you ask? I was simply trolling. Now a good portion of his post talks about haters and trolls that need to leave, go figure.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
I've seen this so many times. Miners keep telling everyone how good the coin is...but they themselves never buy any! The developer goes missing and the coin dies.

The only hope is for the community to take over the coin, but there is no community, only people mining.

Is there anyone here at all who wants this coin to succeed? If so you better do something soon.

What do you mean saying there is no community? people mining is a big part of the community, but there are others!
Activity: 85

What development plan?

Apprearently it depend entirely on Monero development progress.

I am far from programming. explain why do you think the news depend on the Monero development progress?

The dev knows nothing from a technical standpoint. All updates have been made shortly after Monero made them. In over his head and bailed
Activity: 165
What development plan?

I am far from programming. explain why do you think the news depend on the Monero development progress?
Activity: 82
why this coin price is low,why don't have the news of this coin? can you give me the news recently
 thank you...can you tell me the plan of this coin,qcn want to win must be different and innovation than mro and bbr, can you do it? let time prove everything.  but i must tell your team is very slowly.. but always this coin is a good coin,please  do anything let us kown

your message is too verbose and expressive, don't you think?
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
What development plan?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
why this coin price is low,why don't have the news of this coin? can you give me the news recently
 thank you...can you tell me the plan of this coin,qcn want to win must be different and innovation than mro and bbr, can you do it? let time prove everything.  but i must tell your team is very slowly.. but always this coin is a good coin,please  do anything let us kown
Activity: 896
CPU only? Bad idea, the botnets are going to kill this coin.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
I've seen this so many times. Miners keep telling everyone how good the coin is...but they themselves never buy any! The developer goes missing and the coin dies.

The only hope is for the community to take over the coin, but there is no community, only people mining.

Is there anyone here at all who wants this coin to succeed? If so you better do something soon.

Why bother? Seriously. The name isn't that great, the branding isn't that great. Okay it has a different emission curve, but nobody really seems to care about that much, and the argument has been made that produces higher inflation for a longer period of time, so likely a negative in terms of getting adoption. 

Other than pump-and-dump potential if you hold some of these, what is there really here that is worth saving?

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Why bother? Seriously. The name isn't that great, the branding isn't that great. Okay it has a different emission curve, but nobody really seems to care about that much, and the argument has been made that produces higher inflation for a longer period of time, so likely a negative in terms of getting adoption. 

Other than pump-and-dump potential if you hold some of these, what is there really here that is worth saving?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
What development plan?
Hey OracionSeis, can you post the source code on github so we can take over this coin and make it work?  Or just PM me and you can dump it all directly to me and I will make something happen with this coin.  Thanks.

https://github.com/quazarcoin/quazarcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What development plan?
Hey OracionSeis, can you post the source code on github so we can take over this coin and make it work?  Or just PM me and you can dump it all directly to me and I will make something happen with this coin.  Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: