Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 73. (Read 186555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
I made a prediction few posts back (maybe a week ago) we are going to hit 20,000,000 difficulty level, I even called myself Nostradamus of crypto

every day I come in and check difficulty level and state of servers, I dual mine coins GPU (Xnn and CPU) system is eating up immense power, but I bought hardware with the intention to attack crypto at its lowest (believe we are at that point Today)

the 1,000 QCN bounty for UI is plentiful , API work to allow exchanges to connect and trade QCN is abs. needed and great move

dev bio write up is as good as it can get, ending, as I am making my rounds across the landscape and need to prepare for another GPU mining operation.. all is looking ok and very beginning stages of not just this coin but any coin

also remember, CryptoNight transaction are truly anonymous hope you know what you have in your hands

till tomorrow!

Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
If QuazarCoin dies it looks bad for ALL cryptonote coins, so if it's possible to save it I think it's worth doing. Why has the dev abandoned it? Doesn't make sense!

Firstly the coin is not going to die. Secondly who said what the developer abandoned it?

I hope Quazar doesn't die. Let's hope the dev being absent from this thread is a sign he is working on things. The crash in the price is very depressing though.
If all of us contributed $500 or more to buying QCN we could pick up a substantial portion of the coin for very very cheap.  Next we need to get the DEV some help with some other DEVs to improve the coin.
Possible task list can be as follows.

-- Create a gui wallet or get it from Boolberry once those devs finish their GUI wallet and modify it for QCN.
-- Make it easier (user friendly) to move coins to and from exchanges.
-- Test and prove functioning anonymous sending to the bitcointalk community.
-- Create and choose a better logo, similar to what CRY did very fast.  Maybe use their templates.
--  (not set in stone) But analyze and see if there's value in trying to block botnet or mass quantity IT farm miners who mine the coin daily just to dump for daily income.  This is a big negative for the price.  Better to have large amounts of small miners than large farms raping the coin and dumping hour after hour.

If we can accomplish just some of those things then the coins we have mined and bought will be worth many orders higher than now and that $500 you put in could be worth $5,000.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
If QuazarCoin dies it looks bad for ALL cryptonote coins, so if it's possible to save it I think it's worth doing. Why has the dev abandoned it? Doesn't make sense!

Firstly the coin is not going to die. Secondly who said what the developer abandoned it?

From the start the dev was hardly ever around. but lets back track a little. The dev of this coin tried to relaunch Monero shortly after it was already launched, adjusting just a few things.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7skSDxQ_yX0J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D599580.0%3Ball+&cd=3&ct=clnk

The dev was shunned and forced to make a change which then became QCN.

The devs response to this you ask? I was simply trolling. Now a good portion of his post talks about haters and trolls that need to leave, go figure.

The dev was right about one thing though; certain monero miners had an optimized miner from the beginning giving them much higher hashes/sec than the rest of us. Thats why some people say monero had an unfair lanch
Does minergate use the latest optimized miner?  Or is it faster to mine it with a pool or solo?  What is considered a good hashrate from 7 cores?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
QuazarCoin needs in a easy GUI-wallet.

A reward for GUI-wallet is 1000 QCN.

Thanks gpools for the generous donation!

+1 we need a GUI wallet for a bright futur for QCN and for us !!  Smiley

cheers
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm programming alone and this is why I don't make releases every week and I regret about it, course.

I've optimized the console for the next release. It will no longer give a lot of unnecessary technical information in "set_log 0" mode.

Now I'm focused on solving another important task. I'm doing API. Since the integration with exchanges is not that simple and there are still many questions. + It is difficult to connect some additional apps. Nobody has solved it yet but once I do, it will be a real breakthrough.

To be honest, other changes are kind of facelift Wink

Thank you!

We are getting in good direction.

Keep it up.  Smiley
And don't hesitate to give us update about steps you pass in your developpement of API.

cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
hii,,

i want transfer quazarcoin. but say error : Error: transaction <6daf0a9cf33459c72ef65b303639a9470ed0f68ef2cd654b532387ff1275
972d> is too big. Transaction size: 120643 bytes, transaction size limit: 39400
bytes

how to fix this problem ?

please help me

thank you

Refresh your wallet and send a smaller amount.
QuazarCoin needs in a easy GUI-wallet.

A reward for GUI-wallet is 1000 QCN.

Thanks gpools for the generous donation!
I'm programming alone and this is why I don't make releases every week and I regret about it, course.

I've optimized the console for the next release. It will no longer give a lot of unnecessary technical information in "set_log 0" mode.

Now I'm focused on solving another important task. I'm doing API. Since the integration with exchanges is not that simple and there are still many questions. + It is difficult to connect some additional apps. Nobody has solved it yet but once I do, it will be a real breakthrough.

To be honest, other changes are kind of facelift Wink

Thank you!
I've recieved several questions about my personality and what I do. In order for us to avoid misunderstandings, I would like to talk about myself.

I'm a C++ coder. I've been making games and now I'm outsourcing for a company which develops logistic services.

I've got interested in the subject a year ago and started trading and I was successfull time to time. But to tell the truth I'm more technically oriented person than a bussinesman.

I've been really involved in gaming sphere and have been trading keys in Steam & MMORPG and gold some time ago. I've tried to recieve some benefit somewhere Smiley

I've always been keen on new technologies and try to follow the trends in cryptocurrencies. I'm only interested in CPU-mineable coins, because I'm a little bit acquainted with ASIC-machines. I like it when people have equal opportunities.

I came to know BCN but it took me some time to figure out the technology behind it. Nobody was offering ring signatures as a method to data protection before. I'd been monitoring the subject and I was intrigued and delighted. But I missed the train. I wanted to create a new coin based on the CryptoNote protocol & the CryproNight algorithm.

At the same time I paid some attention to the alternative realization of the protocol - it was BitMonero / Monero. But I had doubts: from the very beginning it had some unpleasant and outrageous stories attached - like those ones with the main coin developer, with the shifts in the emission curve, with instamine and with the unavailability of optimized files for all users.

So I was ready to release the new coin and QuazarCoin was launched May, 8 after discussion in community without premine & instamine.

+ I'm the Win & Android user, vegan and kind of irreligious persone Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
hii,,

i want transfer quazarcoin. but say error : Error: transaction <6daf0a9cf33459c72ef65b303639a9470ed0f68ef2cd654b532387ff1275
972d> is too big. Transaction size: 120643 bytes, transaction size limit: 39400
bytes

how to fix this problem ?

please help me

thank you
Activity: 939
Merit: 256

I hope Quazar doesn't die. Let's hope the dev being absent from this thread is a sign he is working on things. The crash in the price is very depressing though.
Activity: 556
So much manipulating here, is this similar in the other CryptoNote Coin threads? Eventually must Quazar be even more better then i thought  Smiley

So I see nothing wrong with this coin, fair launch, good emission curve, manipulators from other cryptonote coins and other anonymity coins (yep thats the game).

And when i'm right, just to remember all CryptoNote coins are basing on ByteCoin (also Monero) so what?

Maybe some comments from OracionSeis can smooth the water?

have a nice day all Smiley
Activity: 994
like the mood that prevails in this post. I have the most optimistic expectations!
+1
I like it , but do react, even if it is one sentence against "mood manipulation" it is done 100% on purpose and it is wrong
have a wonderful day!

Nothing that I said was meant to be rude or out of line. I was simply answering a question about why the price is so low and spreading facts about what is happening. If you choose to take that and create some profound meaning of a better tomorrow, then so be it. Enjoy your coin and best of luck to everyone of you, I hope you all succeed.
legendary
like the mood that prevails in this post. I have the most optimistic expectations!

+1

I like it , but do react, even if it is one sentence against "mood manipulation" it is done 100% on purpose and it is wrong

have a wonderful day!
Activity: 107
Activity: 439
Let's work on the improvement of the situation! We need active community and dev communicating
Activity: 69
I'm sure QuazarCoin will be successful. it remains to understand how to deal with dumpers that lower the price
legendary
Good morning.

Monero this Monero that. Someone is trying to take 200+ miners and make them mine Monero haha, unbelievable . by now I know how it all works. Stop manipulating pleaaaase !

Activity: 60
What is better for QCN more people buying the coin or more miners?
Pages:
Jump to: