Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 71. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
That's a pity that we don't see qcn on mintpal. It's not the key to success but it would be great

What do you think about Cryptsy?

Vote for QuazarCoin on the Cryptsy - https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes.

And you can send some BTC for voting. Every 0.0002 BTC will count for 1 vote. There is BTC address (check in the list) -

Code:
1KrhR6egEKHjxpyNeqeSK3SyiEJ8o9QMAw

Can I vote without sending some BTC?
Activity: 60
Activity: 60
What's the difference between multi-GPU systems and usual GPU systems. Are they more profitable?
Activity: 299
Merit: 14

Is this necessary to set Virtual Memory size in Windows at least 16 GB for multi-GPU systems. Can it be 10 GB?
Activity: 85
I disagree with you. They are good developers and constantly doing updates and fixing bugs

What updates or bugs that will do the coin any good???

For example, https://github.com/quazarcoin/quazarcoin/commit/850634b962d93bd911be8c5e55581dd3d3cdf7d3. I'm sure Mac users were pleased.

as a Mac user I absolutely love it! Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
great thanks for the quick answer  Grin

cheers
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Nice. GPU h/s doesn't different from CPU h/s. CryptoNote is the really egalitarian protocol.

On which pool we can use this miner ?

cheers
i'm open http port  23333 if you want use gpu miner.

Nice. GPU h/s doesn't different from CPU h/s. CryptoNote is the really egalitarian protocol.

On which pool we can use this miner ?

cheers
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
There is a pb on minin.gs pool

I see this:

minin.gs pool hashrate: 154kh/s
network hashrate:        148kh/s

why  ?? Huh
network hashrate update slow than pool hashrate. and i'm not trust this total hashrate. i try use http://qcn.cryptostats.org/stats
There is a pb on minin.gs pool

I see this:

minin.gs pool hashrate: 154kh/s
network hashrate:        148kh/s

why  ?? Huh
quazarcoind don't seem to want to sync
There is a new version ? mine is 0.8.9.65

If not what I need to do ?

cheers

@ OracionSeis please create thread bounty gui-wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
dev makes some fair statements and qcn goes up +42.65%
good job.

+161.2% on the PoloniEx right now.
Keeps rising, QCN/BTC  +181.4% Smiley

By the way, i'm not sure GPU miner is a good thing for CryptoNote coins, even if its not efficient..It can promote centralization
And I still don't get how you can use GPU to mine Cryptonote coins that need 2MB of cache..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

dev makes some fair statements and qcn goes up +42.65%
good job.

+161.2% on the PoloniEx right now.
ps.
I'm not here to spread fud but the dev here says Monero is instamined and had shifts in the emission. let me tell you, that was absolutly not true! (it was discussed but nothing was changed on this) i started mining Monero 2 hours after release when it was around block height 100, they even delayed the launch untill proper windows binaries where released! Please dev, play it fair and dont spread fud!!

At the same time I paid some attention to the alternative realization of the protocol - it was BitMonero / Monero. But I had doubts: from the very beginning it had some unpleasant and outrageous stories attached - like those ones with the main coin developer, with the shifts in the emission curve, with instamine and with the unavailability of optimized files for all users.

Read carefully. I didn't say that the emission curve was changed, I said that there were problems with the emission curve sometime after launch.
I asked earlier what people liked about QCN, and was a bit disappointed with the replies.
But here is one thing I like IIUC.

With QCN privacy is built in with the need for Masternodes (which I think both DRK and XC have).
This seems , to me, to be the biggest plus.

But we need more than just this to really make this a success.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The other thing is that compared to ,say, MRO this coin looks cheap and "fairer".
So we have an opportunity  

IT IS cheaper and fairer (at least for the time being) Smiley

QCN is cheaper, a bit more fair to long-term miners, and rarer than all the other coins, but that will only matter should a "whale" or two be looking to make a long-term investment. However, should Poloniex decide to take QCN out of the exchange (which is looking like a possibility at this point), that will be the final nail in the coffin for QCN.

OracionSeis, should you want your coin to stand out from the other Bytecoin clones, then make it truly different (not just an altered emission curve). Feature which could make QCN stand out from the rest? POS.

Make it POS after a specific time? Sounds interesting. OracionSeis, is this possible?

who what when ? what propaganda again, what final nail lol ayy people.. anyways.. good morning, you all, relax and be patient.

btw keep on writing negatives, cause people stopped reacting. so price wont go to 1 satoshi as much as you are trying lol, there was a time when people bought and sold coins based on forum posts not as much anymore...

QuazarCoin are excellent trading on the PoloniEx and I'm developing API.

I don't see PoS as an opportunity. I want to make an alive currency which people will be able to pay and will want to pay for real goods and services rather than deposit account in the bank.
Activity: 245
What is difference from Monero? Only block reward and blocktime?

Yes only block reward and blocktime.
But most development is done on the Monero or Boolberry code (pool bounty's, QT wallet etc.)

ps.
I'm not here to spread fud but the dev here says Monero is instamined and had shifts in the emission. let me tell you, that was absolutly not true! (it was discussed but nothing was changed on this) i started mining Monero 2 hours after release when it was around block height 100, they even delayed the launch untill proper windows binaries where released! Please dev, play it fair and dont spread fud!!

At the same time I paid some attention to the alternative realization of the protocol - it was BitMonero / Monero. But I had doubts: from the very beginning it had some unpleasant and outrageous stories attached - like those ones with the main coin developer, with the shifts in the emission curve, with instamine and with the unavailability of optimized files for all users.
Pages:
Jump to: