Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 75. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
 What development plan?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I've seen this so many times. Miners keep telling everyone how good the coin is...but they themselves never buy any! The developer goes missing and the coin dies.

The only hope is for the community to take over the coin, but there is no community, only people mining.

Is there anyone here at all who wants this coin to succeed? If so you better do something soon.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
What happens with these coin everyday price drops  Huh

When was the last time the Dev has popped his head in this thread and what new updates have been observed?

I think I will need to run the diff on the source code and post it here in order to stop the FUD  Cool

another day is coming to an end (for me in my time zone) collection of QCN continues,, I have to say it is taxing on CPU's and electricity and heat is enormous , but fans are working.. knock on wood!

till tomorrow gang!
legendary
and there is a >> binary operation and there is speed factor setting (that had to be tested) are you expecting dev to rewrite base btw *competition* I think I know which coin you come from.. did the same thing from Bytecoin

I suggest you look at the repos, and look at the overall approach. There is a world of difference between the two, and the gap will only widen.

In any case, I didn't claim the ability to make a one line change to the emission curve as evidence of developer competence, you did, lol.

very true lol. my apology of course.. think was just reacting to FUD I was bit tired.. I trust you, i could run diff on the command line. I responded too quick.. anyways I am focusing on mining , it is going ok, adaptation is there, knowledge about the coin has not gone reached out yet to the wider audience.. some how features such as UI will be great for not techie audience (maybe) because we have now > 1000 alt coins with the same UI lol and some are creating *colored* UI as it will make a huge difference.. it is a bit crazy out there in the alt crypto world  Roll Eyes

once again I apology for speedy response on >> operator (high school kids can understand this by now binary arithmetics)
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
What happens with these coin everyday price drops  Huh

When was the last time the Dev has popped his head in this thread and what new updates have been observed?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
What happens with these coin everyday price drops  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
and there is a >> binary operation and there is speed factor setting (that had to be tested) are you expecting dev to rewrite base btw *competition* I think I know which coin you come from.. did the same thing from Bytecoin

I suggest you look at the repos, and look at the overall approach. There is a world of difference between the two, and the gap will only widen.

In any case, I didn't claim the ability to make a one line change to the emission curve as evidence of developer competence, you did, lol.

legendary
or will you explain us why noone wants to buy this particular coin?  Grin
Sure. There is no plan. No active community as such. Dev doesn't inspire. There are better organised similar coins. Focus is on miners mining.
So price is in free fall. The only buyers are those who left orders in long ago.
legendary
When will GUI-wallet and a build for Mac OS X 10.6+ be developed? I look forward for it  Smiley

probably never.  these guys aren't real developers and hardly understand what they are doing other than copy and paste.

yet they managed to calculate emission/reward curve and bake into the code... such an incompetence ! please stop FUD thank you

You realize that code change is exactly this right:

Code:
+#define EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR                           (21)

-    uint64_t base_reward = (MONEY_SUPPLY - already_generated_coins) >> 18;
+    uint64_t base_reward = (MONEY_SUPPLY - already_generated_coins) >> EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR;

Even if you aren't a programmer you should recognize this sort of copy-paste stuff is not exactly hard core coding.

also let time be a factor, dev is busy doing *stuff* if release comes along you should see n x increase in value.. I would rather mine right now and not wait for difficulty to go high again like last time.. because let me tell you something.. it was haaaaard

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
When will GUI-wallet and a build for Mac OS X 10.6+ be developed? I look forward for it  Smiley

probably never.  these guys aren't real developers and hardly understand what they are doing other than copy and paste.

yet they managed to calculate emission/reward curve and bake into the code... such an incompetence ! please stop FUD thank you

You realize that code change is exactly this right:

Code:
+#define EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR                           (21)

-    uint64_t base_reward = (MONEY_SUPPLY - already_generated_coins) >> 18;
+    uint64_t base_reward = (MONEY_SUPPLY - already_generated_coins) >> EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR;

Even if you aren't a programmer you should recognize this sort of copy-paste stuff is not exactly hard core coding.

legendary

yet they managed to calculate completely new emission/reward curve and bake into the code... such an incompetence ! please stop FUD thank you
legendary
My first steps exploring Quazar began with studing CryptoNote protocol and the CryptoNight algorithm.
That is a good first step. Then try to understand why no one wants to buy this particular coin but they will buy other CN coins

Typical subliminal statement without substance, or will you explain us why noone wants to buy this particular coin?  Grin

it is a little obvious this FUD... look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7087629

Good morning

FUD is getting old.. it has been applied on bitcointalk and twitter by so many in order to depress difficulty level, scoop coins while low then recycle at high level..

however more and more people are discovering this.. so different strategies are applied, many are here to wash you dry naked

standard procedure, be very cautious
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
My first steps exploring Quazar began with studing CryptoNote protocol and the CryptoNight algorithm.
That is a good first step. Then try to understand why no one wants to buy this particular coin but they will buy other CN coins

Typical subliminal statement without substance, or will you explain us why noone wants to buy this particular coin?  Grin

it is a little obvious this FUD... look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7087629
legendary
legendary

sorry, its been a long day Today...

QCN is already being actually used in trade. distribution and commerce is going up well!
Lies.
legendary

I disagree with you. They are good developers and constantly doing updates and fixing bugs
What updates or bugs that will do the coin any good???
legendary
hi all! I'm completely new here. is it a good time to start mining this Quazars?

At the moment the rarity of QCN is it's attraction. The sooner you start mining the better it is for you
Rarity is no reason to buy a coin
legendary
hi all! I'm completely new here. is it a good time to start mining this Quazars?
When coin is cheap it's the best time mine and holding  Wink
Not true....most coins end up worthless
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
to have a good understanding of QuazarCoin, is it necessary to study cryptonight white pape?

if you have enough free time it will not be spare to do this. But I hate reading boring stuff like this
Pages:
Jump to: