Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 91. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 Grin they are buy back . QCN to da moon Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
What affects the price of the QCN? Are there factors that could be predicted?

Maybe difficulty is one of them? it keeps rising. I suppose it could badly affect the price

Hasnt effected Bitcoin one bit
Activity: 299
Merit: 14

Maybe difficulty is one of them? it keeps rising. I suppose it could badly affect the price
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Hi dev, the free coin distribution still available? 
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 85
Hm... the price of QCN is down almost 30% in 1 hour. Is this a reason to worry?

Of course not. The price of all coins fluctuates. It's perfectly normal
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hm... the price of QCN is down almost 30% in 1 hour. Is this a reason to worry?
Activity: 165
What other coins use the CryptoNight algorithm? Does monero use it?
Activity: 85
IMO QuazarCoin is the best coin based on the CryptoNight!
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Regarding the botnet issue "claim"

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9
Yesterday I already had to remove "bot-infection" on one office PC - the trojan was really sophisticated, had downloaded more than 10 miners, including CN one
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
weird... 2 coins per 12 hours with 1KH/s... is this ok?!
Noone able to make a calculator?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
if the price is crashing simple hold and if you have spare btc, consider it a buying opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Why the price of QCN is down 30% in 1 hour? Whats the problem? Dead?  Angry

dead lol.. difficulty keeps rising. this is what really matters, price will fluctuate, this is a long haul coin, emission curve is the guide

I wish I could do global grep on the bitcointalk.org for keywords like "dead" grouped by coin   Cool
Isn't the difficulty rising more a function of more botnets rapeing the coin and then dumping those spoils immediately on the open market pushing the price down more and more and more.  This is a more accurate statement.

Is it possible for the dev to make a change that somehow detects cpu botnets and blocks them or removes their incentives??

hard to believe botnet theory, the same argument was made against primecoin, GPU miner was made and nothing price went up slightly., not dramatically.. as if botnets were still mining  Cool

one could perform deep exchange analysis and study transactions/pricing and frequency otherwise we will all use words such as I "believe" or "maybe"

I am almost 100% sure that both Interpol and FBI cybercrime division units perform forensic studies of these because installing botnets is a serious crime (in the United States especially as it violates privacy rights) and penalties are severe

mining away. unfortunately I was somewhat late (but not extremely late) to the game, so rewards are not tremendous but I am patient

late.. drifting to the night, have a great one
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

dead lol.. difficulty keeps rising. this is what really matters, price will fluctuate, this is a long haul coin, emission curve is the guide

I wish I could do global grep on the bitcointalk.org for keywords like "dead" grouped by coin   Cool
Isn't the difficulty rising more a function of more botnets rapeing the coin and then dumping those spoils immediately on the open market pushing the price down more and more and more.  This is a more accurate statement.

Is it possible for the dev to make a change that somehow detects cpu botnets and blocks them or removes their incentives??
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

I wish I could do global grep on the bitcointalk.org for keywords like "dead" grouped by coin   Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Seem QCN is the boss of the CryptoNight
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
Why the price of QCN is down 30% in 1 hour? Whats the problem? Dead?  Angry

someone get dumped to buy the cheap qcn, it will back to 008 soon, dont worry.
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Why the price of QCN is down 30% in 1 hour? Whats the problem? Dead?  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: