Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 100. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The investment opportunity in ITO shares could be quite profitable.

With XC's Blocknet release looming what are everyone's thoughts on asking to be added to the list of supported coins.

A link to Blocknet info:  http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

Among being able to add flexibility to QBK by being able to use the features of all coins on the Blocknet here is a huge one.

QBK will be convertible to fiat currencies through use of any ATM supporting withdrawals in XC(QBK sent through the XBridge will be auto converted to XC and cashed out at the ATM). 

As well with the upcoming release of their ITO(shares) there is a 10% discount for anyone who wishes to get in on that.  Potentially a good investment especially with the discount.

There is no downside here.  It takes absolutely nothing away from QBK but adds a vast network of useability, and a lot of exposure for us as a member.

Thoughts?

Sounds promising, exposure and getting the name out to a wider audience cannot hurt at all Smiley

P.s Thx to the QBK Team for the Bonus, Bonus Bagbonus this month Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
With XC's Blocknet release looming what are everyone's thoughts on asking to be added to the list of supported coins.

A link to Blocknet info:  http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

Among being able to add flexibility to QBK by being able to use the features of all coins on the Blocknet here is a huge one.

QBK will be convertible to fiat currencies through use of any ATM supporting withdrawals in XC(QBK sent through the XBridge will be auto converted to XC and cashed out at the ATM). 

As well with the upcoming release of their ITO(shares) there is a 10% discount for anyone who wishes to get in on that.  Potentially a good investment especially with the discount.

There is no downside here.  It takes absolutely nothing away from QBK but adds a vast network of useability, and a lot of exposure for us as a member.

Thoughts?

Sounds promising, exposure and getting the name out to a wider audience cannot hurt at all Smiley

P.s Thx to the QBK Team for the Bonus, Bonus Bagbonus this month Smiley

Thoughts?
Activity: 338
Received my PoBH. Thank you QBK!

Also received my second gift in QBK. You all rock!!!

Getmesome

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Just received 2nd payment, thank you.  

And yes, taking into account price differences, I actually received more this month than last month.

As a suggestion, a coin I was involved with previously we had decided to implement a scenario where coins would have to be in your wallet for a certain ratio of the month to qualify for that months bonus.  Something like 2/3rd's of the month.  Any coins not in the Wallet for at least that long did not qualify for the bonus.

ex.  If you had 5000 coins and moved 1000 out for 2 weeks then back in you would only get the bonus for 4000 coins.

This may help somewhat offset people dumping once bonuses are paid then rebuying later.
Yes we may revise the bagholder minimum wallet hold for at least 15-20 days of the month..We are discussing this with our Team at present, thanks for the suggestion as well of course.  Smiley

I like the fixed period of time every month.
Also it would be much more work to figure out a wallets (biggest) holding that suffices the given ratio.
@TheGer hope I got that right, the time window is not fixed?

I think that would only work if it's done by an automated system that observes the blockchain.

I guess expanding the time frame would be fine, but 15-20 days a month is to much in my humble opinion.
There has to be a time decent amount of time for trading, so the market doesn't get stirred up to much. Imagine what would be if wall street would only open one week a month.

My personal sweet spot would be somewhere between 8-12 days of fixed time frame every month.

Nice ideas, keep them coming...
Also finished all bagbonus payments for this fiscal period enjoy your bags..  Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K5HbnZC06c6hxeRT3RRY_EVl8qZ9OrL9geBEcYC-lto/edit?usp=sharing
The coming week we have two nice giveaways, Promotions and other goodies..
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

And yes, taking into account price differences, I actually received more this month than last month.

As a suggestion, a coin I was involved with previously we had decided to implement a scenario where coins would have to be in your wallet for a certain ratio of the month to qualify for that months bonus.  Something like 2/3rd's of the month.  Any coins not in the Wallet for at least that long did not qualify for the bonus.

ex.  If you had 5000 coins and moved 1000 out for 2 weeks then back in you would only get the bonus for 4000 coins.

This may help somewhat offset people dumping once bonuses are paid then rebuying later.
Yes we may revise the bagholder minimum wallet hold for at least 15-20 days of the month..We are discussing this with our Team at present, thanks for the suggestion as well of course.  Smiley

I like the fixed period of time every month.
Also it would be much more work to figure out a wallets (biggest) holding that suffices the given ratio.
@TheGer hope I got that right, the time window is not fixed?

I think that would only work if it's done by an automated system that observes the blockchain.

I guess expanding the time frame would be fine, but 15-20 days a month is to much in my humble opinion.
There has to be a time decent amount of time for trading, so the market doesn't get stirred up to much. Imagine what would be if wall street would only open one week a month.

My personal sweet spot would be somewhere between 8-12 days of fixed time frame every month.
legendary
I just signed up for the bagholder list this week but my address shows on the list for the last distribution. Can I still receive a payout?

PM me your wallet address, I will see what I can do so I can check it..

Also we will look at long term bagholding as well..How to initialize that..
Activity: 339
Could we calculate the amount (avg) that should be staked in a 30 day period and payout baghold bonus on that?  Should still be percentage.  I hold without playing the bot game on the exchanges.  Seems legit.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

I almost think to avoid dumping and trying to buy back just before the gifts are sent out, we should have a full month baghold.  Or something along those lines.   I'm a long term holder so I'm not affected by the dumps as much as others.  But this month seemed brutal.  Some how we need to encourage people to buy and hold the coin as a long term investment with gifts along the way....   

Keep up the excellent work guys and gals... 
Activity: 479
I just signed up for the bagholder list this week but my address shows on the list for the last distribution. Can I still receive a payout?
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Got my 2 payments for the month,

Many thanks Smiley
legendary

legendary
Got my 1st bonus so far, thx.  I was wondering if you can still get the free ABC2 they were giving out before if you are a qibuck bagholder?

I got a few pending still to do..I will do them after I finish the 2nd qbk bags..  Smiley..If you like send me m :)e qbk and abc addy we see what we can do..
Activity: 252
Got my 1st bonus so far, thx.  I was wondering if you can still get the free ABC2 they were giving out before if you are a qibuck bagholder?

legendary
Excellent Qiwoman, payment received, there is a lot of job done this month. We're supporting the Qibuck team Cheesy

Thank you always for your support.. Smiley
Activity: 238
Excellent Qiwoman, payment received, there is a lot of job done this month. We're supporting the Qibuck team Cheesy
legendary
First round complete..please report any errors etc in pm..
Secondary bagbonus commencing after lunch... or maybe earlier..   Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K5HbnZC06c6hxeRT3RRY_EVl8qZ9OrL9geBEcYC-lto/edit?pli=1#gid=0
legendary
Also check out Bitnet in my sig. If I receive any coins I will donate them all to our asset fund, may even join the song contest. Wink. O.K Back to bagholder payments.

Also some people are asking why they received less qbk coins this round. The simple reason is our cut off date relays the market price for that day and that is the amount of coin we send out. The coins have gone up double the price they were last month so that means they are more valuable. The roi was actually greater this month than last month. Also there is the 2nd bonus distribution to come sometime today as well. This will also be percentage based and to everyone in QBK. Last time we did the donation/polo pot as one sum but many of the peeps didn't like that so we decided to go with a 2nd percentage based gift. Also please note those having their wallet on POLO do not get paid a bagbonus unless they pm us in advance that they don't have a pc or tablet but this in a month or two will change also because the system can easily be cheated. We will find another solution in place for this. Also you MUST have your coins downloaded in the wallet for the duration of the bagbonus payout period which is the 10th -17th of the month inclusive.

Also FOUNDERS who sell their coins and go under 10k coins in their wallets lose their FOUNDER STATUS forever, so please be aware of this also thanks.  Smiley
legendary
First round of Bagbonus cash outs almost complete..There are two/three addresses that cannot be paid bagbonuses due the coins being sold off or put on exchange before bagbonus payouts were completed. They were in the snapshot for bagbonus but when we went to pay them they have been removed from the block exploer which means the coins have been removed and taken out of the wallets prior to bagbonus audit finishing. We have stated we will only pay bagbonuses for accounts holding in their wallets throughout the payment time which is from the 10th to the 17th inclusive. Only three accounts that have previously let us know they have not yet got a pc device we are paying. Please follow the rules so it is fair for all the Bagholders, thanks for understanding. 2nd bagbonus gift is also coming once we complete first..So tomorrow you will all receive a 2nd bonus but in qbk for everyone, this is the POLO Bagbonus. Enjoy your bags.. Smiley.. Also if there is any little error in your bag payments please let us know, so far only a few mistakes... and a couple of over payments which we will deduct from 2nd bonus payment tomorrow. Have a good night.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K5HbnZC06c6hxeRT3RRY_EVl8qZ9OrL9geBEcYC-lto/edit?usp=sharing
Pages:
Jump to: