Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 99. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

I don't see anything wrong with imposing a minimum amount of coins kept in the wallet 100% of the time.  People can buy more coins to trade with. Seems fair considering the bagholder payouts are decent.
This should end the cycle of pump and crash near the times of payouts while creating a healthier trading scenario.

If you are talking about a percentage of total coins need to be kept, such as if I have 1000 coins, I need to keep 25% of that in my wallet all the time, that is certainly one alternative. That is doable, although that could add to a bit of confusion when it comes to payout time (such as someone buying a ton of coins before payout, then wondering why they aren't getting rewards that month).

If you mean keeping the entirety of your coins in the wallet 100% of the time, for any reward, I'd be against it. For an extra bonus, sure, it's fine ... just shouldn't be a requirement for payout though.

There are other things they could do too, if they have the funds available. Such as contests -- perhaps those who keep the majority of their coins in their wallet for the entire month could be entered in a raffle for nice items, or something like that. That would fall under the 'bonus' idea I mentioned, where it's sort of a nice extra, but not a definite requirement.

I was thinking if you need to have 1000 coins for bagholder status, this should be the minimum balance per month to receive bagholder payouts.  I thought this was the original purpose of the coin.  Think of it like a term deposit in a bank. If you don't touch the funds you receive the interest payment for whatever interest rate/time frame you have chosen.

Should people be rewarded for keeping a higher amount of coins permanently? Absolutely. Not sure about the logistics of such.

Those who want to day trade can buy more coins. 

You don't want to stabilize to the point of flat lining the price but you still want to encourage trading, especially buying.

If people know they can receive a (somewhat) guaranteed income from their savings, more people will invest. Bagholding may not be the best terminology either.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I don't see anything wrong with imposing a minimum amount of coins kept in the wallet 100% of the time.  People can buy more coins to trade with. Seems fair considering the bagholder payouts are decent.
This should end the cycle of pump and crash near the times of payouts while creating a healthier trading scenario.

If you are talking about a percentage of total coins need to be kept, such as if I have 1000 coins, I need to keep 25% of that in my wallet all the time, that is certainly one alternative. That is doable, although that could add to a bit of confusion when it comes to payout time (such as someone buying a ton of coins before payout, then wondering why they aren't getting rewards that month).

If you mean keeping the entirety of your coins in the wallet 100% of the time, for any reward, I'd be against it. For an extra bonus, sure, it's fine ... just shouldn't be a requirement for payout though.

There are other things they could do too, if they have the funds available. Such as contests -- perhaps those who keep the majority of their coins in their wallet for the entire month could be entered in a raffle for nice items, or something like that. That would fall under the 'bonus' idea I mentioned, where it's sort of a nice extra, but not a definite requirement.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I sort of haven't been paying attention to alts or this forum for a little while... and see there is a new thread now. Mixed feelings about that, as I tend to think it's best to just stick it out with the original thread, or go moderated from the start, than switch after several months. But what done is done.

Anyway, just wanted to comment on the idea of requiring folks to hold coins for a longer period to get a payout. I'd suggest instead that the timeframe remain the same for base rewards, but adjusting payouts so that those who hold longer receive a greater bonus. That way you don't necessarily lock up coins in wallets seemingly forever, yet still provide an incentive to hold. The idea behind any crypto should be so it can be used as a currency in some fashion, and yes, I'm of course aware this coin is probably closer to a mutual fund than a currency... still... just wanted to comment that if a longer term hold is put in place, it shouldn't be so restrictive as to make people never, ever, want to use their coins or take them out of their wallets.

I don't see anything wrong with imposing a minimum amount of coins kept in the wallet 100% of the time.  People can buy more coins to trade with. Seems fair considering the bagholder payouts are decent.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I sort of haven't been paying attention to alts or this forum for a little while... and see there is a new thread now. Mixed feelings about that, as I tend to think it's best to just stick it out with the original thread, or go moderated from the start, than switch after several months. But what done is done.

Anyway, just wanted to comment on the idea of requiring folks to hold coins for a longer period to get a payout. I'd suggest instead that the timeframe remain the same for base rewards, but adjusting payouts so that those who hold longer receive a greater bonus. That way you don't necessarily lock up coins in wallets seemingly forever, yet still provide an incentive to hold. The idea behind any crypto should be so it can be used as a currency in some fashion, and yes, I'm of course aware this coin is probably closer to a mutual fund than a currency... still... just wanted to comment that if a longer term hold is put in place, it shouldn't be so restrictive as to make people never, ever, want to use their coins or take them out of their wallets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm waiting for that change.

Funny thing is that regardless of dumping or manipulation or fudsters, the investments still generate income and we all still get our bonuses...  Silly rabbits don't understand.

I think it's overflow from all the trollers piling into the XC threads due to Blocknet.  They must not own any QBK or they would feel like idiots trolling this coin.

Also a note to FUDDERS appearing from the XC Thread please note we delete all your FUD posts as this is a self moderated thread so please waste your time elsewhere thanks. We own XC and we are working with XC so please back off our thread, we don't fud your coin! Sorry if I don't sound too polite but enough is enough.

He was one of the old hardcore fudsters used to come in our thread all the time and pound it but that era is over now. Also changes are coming to QBK to make it even more proof of baghold rather than proof of dump. Stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think it's overflow from all the trollers piling into the XC threads due to Blocknet.  They must not own any QBK or they would feel like idiots trolling this coin.

Also a note to FUDDERS appearing from the XC Thread please note we delete all your FUD posts as this is a self moderated thread so please waste your time elsewhere thanks. We own XC and we are working with XC so please back off our thread, we don't fud your coin! Sorry if I don't sound too polite but enough is enough.

He was one of the old hardcore fudsters used to come in our thread all the time and pound it but that era is over now. Also changes are coming to QBK to make it even more proof of baghold rather than proof of dump. Stay tuned.
Activity: 602

legendary
legendary
Please help ABC2 get on Crypto-Trade by voting every hour.

https://crypto-trade.com/voting

You can also collect some free Doge every hour with our giveaways

https://crypto-trade.com/giveaways

Once we are on Crypto-Trade there will be a nice ABC2 giveaway for everyone on there.

Will do my Friends..
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)
Please help ABC2 get on Crypto-Trade by voting every hour.

https://crypto-trade.com/voting

You can also collect some free Doge every hour with our giveaways

https://crypto-trade.com/giveaways

Once we are on Crypto-Trade there will be a nice ABC2 giveaway for everyone on there.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Nothing bad happened,just seems those who are dumping don't realise the true value of Qibuck,will hand those coins to more serious people who will hold those coins longer,lot of things happening at Qibuck which will be revealed in due time.
Activity: 714
I have a question.

Does anybody know why QBK is getting dumped?
I want to get in QBK for a bit maybe, but I first want to know what happened.
Activity: 404
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 338
Any chance we can get the max vardiff for scrypt on the multipool raised? Maybe to 4096 instead of 1024?

Will ask our Mining Expert later when he comes online.  Smiley

I have passed this question on..
Also latest blog post and ocne the UCI COIN crowdsale opens there will be a special promo for our QBK Friends..Enjoy.  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/21/altcoin-review-uci-coin-development-in-crowdfunding-and-asset-backed/

Awesome Blog post! Can't wait for UCI and QBK to shine  Smiley

Edit: Hello everyone. I have been very busy as well. So far we have purchased two Founder positions at QBK and 3 Founder positions at UCI. Today I received this email from DC shares:

I have some great news! The launch of our first Bitcoin Kiosk was a great success.  The machine dispensed the first Diamond Circle Bitcoin Debit Card containing $20.00 of Bitcoins on the 15th of October at 3:30pm paid for with a Visa Card at The Bluff Café, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia.

A long queue formed including a local politician, representatives from the local universities, prospective operators, distributors, shareholders, TV and news media and members of the chamber of commerce.

Now that the cards are available which protect and secure customer's Bitcoins, merchants in the area are asking about how customers can spend their Bitcoin in their stores and not just online via web sites.

We've begun development of our Mobile Phone application for Android which replaces bank EFTPOS devices.  It will allow instant goods purchases and refunds, cash out for Bitcoin, card balance enquiry, and buy/sell Bitcoins.  New customers with cards ordered online or purchased at retailers,activate their cards with the new app also, keeping their Bitcoins safe from hackers.

Our Pre-IPO continues to gather momentum.  We now have over 70 shareholders from around the world.  We are still anticipating listing on the Australian Small Scale Offer Board to raise $1.5M in November, with the first round opening at 5 cents per share.  In the interim, we are offering new and existing shareholders a substantial discount to the ask price.

Thanks to all those who attended the event.

Kind regards,

I'm just so glad that QBK promotions lead me to a solid portfolio. I'm here for the long run!

Take care,

Getmesome
legendary
Any chance we can get the max vardiff for scrypt on the multipool raised? Maybe to 4096 instead of 1024?

Will ask our Mining Expert later when he comes online.  Smiley

I have passed this question on..
Also latest blog post and ocne the UCI COIN crowdsale opens there will be a special promo for our QBK Friends..Enjoy.  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/21/altcoin-review-uci-coin-development-in-crowdfunding-and-asset-backed/
legendary

Will ask our Mining Expert later when he comes online.  Smiley
Activity: 281
legendary
The investment opportunity in ITO shares could be quite profitable.

With XC's Blocknet release looming what are everyone's thoughts on asking to be added to the list of supported coins.

A link to Blocknet info:  http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

Among being able to add flexibility to QBK by being able to use the features of all coins on the Blocknet here is a huge one.

QBK will be convertible to fiat currencies through use of any ATM supporting withdrawals in XC(QBK sent through the XBridge will be auto converted to XC and cashed out at the ATM). 

As well with the upcoming release of their ITO(shares) there is a 10% discount for anyone who wishes to get in on that.  Potentially a good investment especially with the discount.

There is no downside here.  It takes absolutely nothing away from QBK but adds a vast network of useability, and a lot of exposure for us as a member.

Thoughts?

Sounds promising, exposure and getting the name out to a wider audience cannot hurt at all Smiley

P.s Thx to the QBK Team for the Bonus, Bonus Bagbonus this month Smiley

Yes our Team is looking into this, we are trying..  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: