Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 101. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
The word is 'paedophile' (UK) or 'pedophile' (US)

I think he was jesting and deliberately misspelling the word Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It was somewhat time to change this to self moderated  Grin
Reading without getting eye cancer possible again  Cool.
Merit: 500
The word is 'paedophile' (UK) or 'pedophile' (US)
Activity: 246
To make a point about the laddo on the prior thread who went a'runnin' to the SEC: I know I shouldn't be belabouring it, but he wrote something - twice, and quite cheerily too - that had me quite seriously scratching my head.

Quote from: ThrowAwayThisCoin
Don't worry it is their job to investigate scams.  And if qiwomancoin has no elements of scamming, then you have nothing to worry about right? Why even get upset. You are innocent correct?  Roll Eyes

And why are you all upset if you have nothing to worry about?  Cry

Now I might be wrong, as I'm flying with little info here, but those two comments - and their insouciance - has me prima facie pegging the laddo as the well-raised son of helicopter parents, who's quite used to a lifestyle as a child that in my father's time would have been condigned as "stifling and overprotective" (and possibly investigated as child abuse.) Never mind the digression: times change and we do indeed change with the times. And as we all know, the times have changed quite markedly from the 1950s-'60s to today.

Since he fits the pattern of a helicopter kid, it's no surprise that he imbibed "If You've Done Nothing Wrong, You Have Nothing To Hide" plus "If You See Something, Say Something" with zero question. As we all know, there are many people like that outside of this here echo chamber nowadays. Witness the enduring popularity and profitability of the Cops and Law And Order franchises. From the dollars-and-cents perspective, their endurance on the airwaves is nothing more and nothing less than a fact.

Anyhoo, as some might have guessed, I pegged him as a type that's well ensconced in the mainstream and rather comfortable therein. So here's the question that's got me scratching my head:

Why is he even here?

Seriously: someone like that would probably get a lot more (positive) attention by goin' out and huntin' terrists and peedophiles on the Internet. Why is he here with us? It doesn't make sense to me...

What an analysis!!! Really, a new thread was for the best.  I got three words for you.... queue bee kay ... get them while they're cheap!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
To make a point about the laddo on the prior thread who went a'runnin' to the SEC: I know I shouldn't be belabouring it, but he wrote something - twice, and quite cheerily too - that had me quite seriously scratching my head.

Don't worry it is their job to investigate scams.  And if qiwomancoin has no elements of scamming, then you have nothing to worry about right? Why even get upset. You are innocent correct?  Roll Eyes

And why are you all upset if you have nothing to worry about?  Cry

Now I might be wrong, as I'm flying with little info here, but those two comments - and their insouciance - has me prima facie pegging the laddo as the well-raised son of helicopter parents, who's quite used to a lifestyle as a child that in my father's time would have been condigned as "stifling and overprotective" (and possibly investigated as child abuse.) Never mind the digression: times change and we do indeed change with the times. And as we all know, the times have changed quite markedly from the 1950s-'60s to today.

Since he fits the pattern of a helicopter kid, it's no surprise that he imbibed "If You've Done Nothing Wrong, You Have Nothing To Hide" plus "If You See Something, Say Something" with zero question. As we all know, there are many people like that outside of this here echo chamber nowadays. Witness the enduring popularity and profitability of the Cops and Law And Order franchises. From the dollars-and-cents perspective, their endurance on the airwaves is nothing more and nothing less than a fact.

Anyhoo, as some might have guessed, I pegged him as a type that's well ensconced in the mainstream and rather comfortable therein. So here's the question that's got me scratching my head:

Why is he even here?

Seriously: someone like that would probably get a lot more (positive) attention by goin' out and huntin' terrists and peedophiles on the Internet. Why is he here with us? It doesn't make sense to me...
Activity: 414
If you want to know what type of person QiWoman is... I cut and pasted this from a group conversation.  She is seriously the most hard-working generous person in Crypto!  I've been friends with her since the beginning of CryptoSphere/Bitbillions when I started CryptoSandwich.  We believe in this coin and community!  I know the people being drawn to this page feel the same way....

[10:09:08 PM] yanjiaren: the only stuff I'm keeping for myself is my abc wages, my personal qbk coins and my UCI founders, rest I am donating to QBK.

Thankful to be involved with this team!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hey Ellie and the rest of the team -

I am back Smiley I had a relapse of post-surgical infection and had to go back in hospital for a few days
while they got it back under control, but I am feeling much better. Send me a list of what needs
done so I can jump on it.

Man it feels good to be back.

I <3 QBK Smiley

AWESOME TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!

Great to have you back Sis and also feel good to see a brighter clean home. When Trolls give me that freedom of speech baloney my answer to them is go to America and see how many peeps get sued for slander lol. Also with freedom comes responsibility. My name actually means freedom so when peeps use it lightly, I don't take it lightly. This is the QBK HOME. Decorum and Respect are two words that come most to mind. We don't mind anyone asking a legit question in a polite manner and we don't mind anyone using some naughty words in jest either, but what was happening on the other thread got out of control and when things are out of sorts they need to be put back into balance. Right Breaky for us and then resuming Bagbonus payouts. Bitty we will send you a long list as long as my arm..Got a big job for you this month.. Smiley. Also Everyone knows I will also get to pms, even sometimes late, but I get to them. I also have some ABC2 giveaway merger payments to finish and have not forgotten those either, they will be done next couple days along with bagbonuses. Enjoy your new QBK Home and thank you ALL for the resounding Support.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

I am back Smiley I had a relapse of post-surgical infection and had to go back in hospital for a few days
while they got it back under control, but I am feeling much better. Send me a list of what needs

I <3 QBK Smiley

AWESOME TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

I <3 QBK Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
on a serious note though, can we do a "search" of the OP and delete/replace all instances of the word "dividend"

just to avoid any further confusion

PoBH is rewarding bagholders with bonus/gift.  These are not dividends.

I think replacing a few words and clarifying what the monthly returns are  in the OP (on both pages now) should be enough.

I am going to go ahead and clarify on the ABC2 that any quarterly payments that you get are to be considered gifts and that none of it is guaranteed.

"Good move Ellie, that monkey was getting annoying.

I can assure everyone that the feds could couldn't care less about Qibuck or any alts.

As someone who was taken in a cloud hosting scam for a significant amount of BTC in Feb 14, and someone who filled out the very screen that fudster was posting, I can tell you the feds never even emailed me back or returned any calls.

Unregulated means just that.

So thrilled to have bought into the ICO and still holding and receiving QBK every month.

Keep it up team QBKs"

Yeah, I learned this from the time I spend trying to play the Pinksheets penny stocks a little bit. The SEC is basically on their hands and knees begging you not to invest in any security under $5.00. The reason is  because of the significant risk to your investment capital  due to price fluctuations and out right scams. The only time they really get the wheels in motion for penny stocks (stocks under 5.00) is when the company is presenting themselves in such a way that people are deceived by PRs or financials that are simply outright lies.

The majority of claims sent to them probably fall on deaf ears because you simply should have known better. I am not saying that QBK would even meet the definitions of a ponzi scheme or securities fraud but even if it did... they simply do not have time to go after small potatoes such as what QBK would be considered to them.

Good example : Cryptsy

Cryptsy is located in Florida and has done what some would consider questionable business practices during the couple of years they have been around. No only is Cryptsy still around but they are FINCEN certified as a licensed money transmitter.

Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions. Project Investors Inc. FinCEN MSB Registration Number: 31000028408333. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Cryptsy is a registered trademark of Project Investors Inc.

(the Cryptsy footer)

2 cents

Bittzy78

Activity: 342
on a serious note though, can we do a "search" of the OP and delete/replace all instances of the word "dividend"

just to avoid any further confusion

PoBH is rewarding bagholders with bonus/gift.  These are not dividends.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
started watching it after EXCL coin post Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Good move Ellie, that monkey was getting annoying.

I can assure everyone that the feds could couldn't care less about Qibuck or any alts.

As someone who was taken in a cloud hosting scam for a significant amount of BTC in Feb 14, and someone who filled out the very screen that fudster was posting, I can tell you the feds never even emailed me back or returned any calls.

Unregulated means just that.

So thrilled to have bought into the ICO and still holding and receiving QBK every month.

Keep it up team QBKs

Oh and I'm a believer in the moderated thread. This is where you do business and the kiddiots who are throwing rocks should be run off the property plain & simple.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Hello QBK I'm home!..  House looks different, did you do something with the furniture?  What's that? You put the kids in the wood chipper?  Meh, I know at least one of them wasn't actually mine...
Activity: 433
 Grin Grin Grin
Payout received thanx again to the Qibuck team, well done Smiley
 Grin Grin Grin
PS.  for anyone who gives a toss, your last troll is obviously bennyprofane,
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Yeah, good move Ellie.

Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Wise move, this will keep the conversation at an adult level.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Thank god for this !! Smiley
Merit: 500
Got my coins, excellent stuff. Thanks.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
WELCOME TO THE NEW POLITE Thread..

...and FUD FREE !!!