Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 15. (Read 379338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
@chilly2k try rebuilding from the repo https://github.com/presstab/qibucks

I changed the wallet to start staking after 10 confirms for coins that are not staked coins... so if you were sent a tx then that will try to stake after 10 confs.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Are the blocks moving now? Will we need a hard fork to fix the wallet?

Not sure but DEV PRESSTAB working on fixing the problem then we will have new wallets.  Smiley

I will save up monies also so we can pay him to later do a lock on the coins that need to be saved for bagbonuses so less dumping is occuring also.   Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Are the blocks moving now? Will we need a hard fork to fix the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1007
@Chilly

been outta the game a while now.

Could you please write up a conf file that I could copy and jog my memory as how to do it again.

Many thanks

Assuming your windows. 

Go into file explorer, and go to the Users/yournamehere/Appdata/Roaming/Quibuck folder.  Create a new file, and call it anything, X or Temp.  Open the file with note pad and cut/paste the following into the file.

addnode=74.118.192.18
addnode=192.52.166.241
addnode=24.67.160.17
addnode=72.190.133.196
addnode=78.158.148.121

Then click file and save as, then change the name to Qibuck.conf and change the save as type from Text to all files, then save it.    That should be all you need, restart the wallet, and be a little patient.  Some times it can take a few minutes to 1/2 hour before it gets all connected. 

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
@Chilly

been outta the game a while now.

Could you please write up a conf file that I could copy and jog my memory as how to do it again.

Many thanks
legendary
Hi Team.

I'm wanting to really help and support the coin with staking my wallet. I don't have masses of qbk circa 2000 but I'm prepared to stake the lot daily but I need my wallet to function.

My old wallet had no connections even with the conf file.

Today ive saved my dat and tried to reinstall the wallet from scratch and nothing is happening.

Can people please help?  Smiley

Chris,

Every bit counts.  Here is the latest peer info. 

The conf file must be Qibuck.conf  you Must have a Capital Q and the rest lower case.  I've installed the wallet a few times in the last weeks, and have not had a problem connecting as long as I had a conf file.  The seed node didn't seem to work. 

and this is a pointer to jump start you blockchain. 

I am currently staking 10k+ but have no connection to the network.  Should I just wait it out or is there something I can do about this myself?

You can update your Qibuck.conf file and add the nodes to it.  Make these the last lines in the file.  For a windows file it would be in your Users//AppData/Roaming directory. 

addnode=104.131.194.96
addnode=72.190.133.196
addnode=24.67.160.17
addnode=64.246.148.233

I currently have 2 connections, maybe you'll be able to put us over the top.    And Thanks to whomever brought there wallet on yesterday, we got 1 block further. 

Let me know if this doesn't make sense.

Thanks to everyone that tried to open their wallets.  At one point we had 9 connections.   I've noticed several of the connects are very slow in updating their local block chains, or not updating at all.  This could be due to a slow connection or corrupted local block chain data. 

I created a zip file with the block chain up to block 800947 which is the current block.  The link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/oac5t3ccrbtoah6/qbk%20block%20chain.zip?dl=0.

If you want to try using this file, first stop the wallet if you currently have it running. 

back up your Qibuck folder in the apps/roaming folder.  Also make several backup's of the wallet.dat file (can never be too careful).  You can even just rename that folder then copy wallet.dat and Qibuck.conf into a new Qibuck folder. 

Delete everything except your wallet.dat and Qibuck.conf files. 

Extract (unzip) the blockchain file into the Qibuck folder.   

If everything is correct you should see a txleveldb folder and blk0001,dat file, along with your previously saved Qibuck.conf and wallet.dat files.

start your Qibuck wallet.  After a few minutes it should connect to the network and check to see if there are newer blocks. 

If you try this and have any problems let me know. 

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi Team.

I'm wanting to really help and support the coin with staking my wallet. I don't have masses of qbk circa 2000 but I'm prepared to stake the lot daily but I need my wallet to function.

Today ive saved my dat and tried to reinstall the wallet from scratch and nothing is happening.

I have 2 active connections, maybe try adding these to your conf file?

24.67.160.17:49787

72.190.133.196:49787
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Team.

legendary
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have my transaction at 37 confirmations now, still waiting for coins to mature so I can start staking.

I am currently running the original version of wallet on Windows.
Unfortunately, I can't leave the Windows wallet open all the time because I don't own the computer.
I own a Mac computer that I could leave running all the time with wallet open though.

I tried to compile the wallet on Mac OS X (10.11.6) but the process ended up with these errors:
Code:
src/bloom.cpp:63:32: error: member function 'begin' not viable: 'this' argument has type 'const uint256', but
      function is not marked const
    vector data(hash.begin(), hash.end());
                               ^~~~
src/uint256.h:344:20: note: 'begin' declared here
    unsigned char* begin()
                   ^
src/bloom.cpp:63:46: error: member function 'end' not viable: 'this' argument has type 'const uint256', but
                                             ^~~~
src/uint256.h:349:20: note: 'end' declared here
    unsigned char* end()
                   ^
src/bloom.cpp:93:32: error: member function 'begin' not viable: 'this' argument has type 'const uint256', but
                               ^~~~
src/uint256.h:344:20: note: 'begin' declared here
    unsigned char* begin()
                   ^
src/bloom.cpp:93:46: error: member function 'end' not viable: 'this' argument has type 'const uint256', but
                                             ^~~~
src/uint256.h:349:20: note: 'end' declared here
    unsigned char* end()
                   ^
4 errors generated.
make: *** [build/bloom.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Could anyone help me out with setting up the wallet for Mac please?
legendary
We need the blockchain to move. Does nobody actually have QBK that they are actively staking??

All of my coins are currently waiting to mature.  Closest I come is one input at 57 confirms. 

Is there any chance you can add code to split the output based on a size?  IE like clams does, or maybe hyp?  I split up the output I had waiting to stake, but trying to do others means having to catch it right after it gets 60 confirms and before it stakes again. 

So are all of those coins ones that you have previously staked? It looks like the code has an error in that it waits 60 confirms for both staked coins and non-staked coins before attempting to stake them. The non-staked coins only need to wait 10 confirms. If you have some that are non-stake coins, I can alter that code to attempt to stake them after 10 confs and that might be enough to kickstart the chain.

Unfortunately they are all staked coins.  But....  When I go into coin control and look at my inputs there is one there that has 60 confirms yet it's still not staking, the wallet shows it's eligible to stake, but it's not.

I just realized we've gotten 3 more blocks in the last hour or so.  Another weird point.  I split up an input with transaction ID t1XKkGmqFJt8iv1ht2rB8JRCqSyaZbsWo7A  It's not showing as confirmed even though I did this well before the last 3 blocks were created. 

The next stake after the one at 60 confirms is 27 blocks away for myself. 

Actually we just got another stake and the coins I send to myself have started to confirm.  They only have one confirm, so if you can provide the code to stake after 10 confirms I can install that and be a little closer to moving things along. 

Thank you very much for the help and feedeback..  Smiley

Once all is sorted we will have a new generation of Bagholders through the refback bagbonus holders..   Smiley Smiley I am slowly educating new people to QBK, so once all is done and wallets ready I will introduce new Bagholders to our fold..   Smiley
legendary
We need the blockchain to move. Does nobody actually have QBK that they are actively staking??

All of my coins are currently waiting to mature.  Closest I come is one input at 57 confirms. 

Is there any chance you can add code to split the output based on a size?  IE like clams does, or maybe hyp?  I split up the output I had waiting to stake, but trying to do others means having to catch it right after it gets 60 confirms and before it stakes again. 

So are all of those coins ones that you have previously staked? It looks like the code has an error in that it waits 60 confirms for both staked coins and non-staked coins before attempting to stake them. The non-staked coins only need to wait 10 confirms. If you have some that are non-stake coins, I can alter that code to attempt to stake them after 10 confs and that might be enough to kickstart the chain.

Unfortunately they are all staked coins.  But....  When I go into coin control and look at my inputs there is one there that has 60 confirms yet it's still not staking, the wallet shows it's eligible to stake, but it's not.

I just realized we've gotten 3 more blocks in the last hour or so.  Another weird point.  I split up an input with transaction ID t1XKkGmqFJt8iv1ht2rB8JRCqSyaZbsWo7A  It's not showing as confirmed even though I did this well before the last 3 blocks were created. 

Actually we just got another stake and the coins I send to myself have started to confirm.  They only have one confirm, so if you can provide the code to stake after 10 confirms I can install that and be a little closer to moving things along. 
legendary

legendary
Blockchain Developer

legendary
Blockchain Developer

I added some code yesterday that makes the stake split if it is less than 10 coins.
legendary

legendary
Blockchain Developer
legendary
First priority is to figure out why the blockchain isn't moving properly. My suspicion is that nobody is actively staking with mature coins.

I've got 10 connections, and someone was able to stake and get my wallet staking.  We're up to block 800989.  Problem is my wallet is now showing coins available to stake, my weight is 1111 and network weight is 17.  But the last block was over 3 hours ago.  

How many inputs do you have ready to stake? Also do you build from source. I think one of the primary concerns here is that the wallet is automatically combining inputs when it stakes. That needs to be turned off. I can turn it off in the code.

It's all in one output. 65 confirms. and the date is 09/16/16    I'm using the windows binary, but I have an ubuntu system I could build the wallet on.  Just give me the details and I can do it.  

Try building from github.com/presstab/Qibucks

I removed the combing code. Also it would be wise to (after you stake) split up your coins into more unspent outputs that can be staked. This will help keep the blockchain running. I will see if I can get this setup as well.

I tried, but have no idea how to compile it.  I cloned it, but the install readme says to see the /doc/...  files, and there is no doc directory.   What are the commands I should be using.  

On a side note, the one input that is still waiting to stake, is still waiting to stake, even though a few others have matured and staked ahead of it.  

cd to the Qibucks directory
Code:
chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform
qmake
make -j2

Usually you will use -j[insert # of cpu cores here]

Almost done.  This is the first QT wallet I've compiled for Linux.  Came up clean after having to fight through several dependency, and then changing permissions for the app directory.  I'm just downloading the copy of the block chain I provided several days ago, then move the wallet over and I should be in business.  

Edit: Done, just waiting to stake now. 

WOW you are very clever and I wish I was so techified..all I have is ideas lol.  Smiley

I am driven and working hard to make a holiday SPECIAL Bagbonus and reinstate BITCOIN as a bagbonus way of payment like before at XMAS bagbonus time, fingers crossed if all goes to plan..once PRESSTAB has the new wallets I will spit Oct bagbonus out.. Smiley
legendary
First priority is to figure out why the blockchain isn't moving properly. My suspicion is that nobody is actively staking with mature coins.

I've got 10 connections, and someone was able to stake and get my wallet staking.  We're up to block 800989.  Problem is my wallet is now showing coins available to stake, my weight is 1111 and network weight is 17.  But the last block was over 3 hours ago.  

How many inputs do you have ready to stake? Also do you build from source. I think one of the primary concerns here is that the wallet is automatically combining inputs when it stakes. That needs to be turned off. I can turn it off in the code.

It's all in one output. 65 confirms. and the date is 09/16/16    I'm using the windows binary, but I have an ubuntu system I could build the wallet on.  Just give me the details and I can do it.  

I removed the combing code. Also it would be wise to (after you stake) split up your coins into more unspent outputs that can be staked. This will help keep the blockchain running. I will see if I can get this setup as well.

I tried, but have no idea how to compile it.  I cloned it, but the install readme says to see the /doc/...  files, and there is no doc directory.   What are the commands I should be using.  

On a side note, the one input that is still waiting to stake, is still waiting to stake, even though a few others have matured and staked ahead of it.  

Code:
qmake
make -j2

Almost done.  This is the first QT wallet I've compiled for Linux.  Came up clean after having to fight through several dependency, and then changing permissions for the app directory.  I'm just downloading the copy of the block chain I provided several days ago, then move the wallet over and I should be in business.  

Edit: Done, just waiting to stake now. 
legendary
Blockchain Developer

Code:
qmake
make -j2

Pages:
Jump to: