Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 13. (Read 379334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hi Elle / Guys.

Some reason ive had to create a new account, kinda disappointed as the last one had served me years. ( Bit like when it happened to you Elle a few years back I guess )

Anyhow, great work on the new wallet. Ive got the old QBK wallet nicely staking again, is the move to the new wallet mandatory?

Many thanks

I am not sure if it is mandatory so if your old wallet working fine then is cool, but new wallet needs no .conf files I don't think either which is making it very smooth.. Great to have you back and sorry about your account sigh..  Smiley..
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi Elle / Guys.

Some reason ive had to create a new account, kinda disappointed as the last one had served me years. ( Bit like when it happened to you Elle a few years back I guess )

Anyhow, great work on the new wallet. Ive got the old QBK wallet nicely staking again, is the move to the new wallet mandatory?

Many thanks
legendary
WINDOWS BINARIES WORKING LOVELY! THANK YOU PRESSTAB DEV!  Cheesy

You can download NEW WALLET FOR WINDOWS AND START STAKING to earn your stakes and BAGBONUS..

https://mega.nz/#F!zRtl1ITJ!rHTqlvU5R13ACpXlZept0Q

MAC T0 FOLLOW when PRESSTAB SENDS IT..

I will wait several days to give chance to our Bagholders to download their coins.. Also BAGHOLDERS will have a choice now of getting paid in 3 different currencies;
1. QBK
2. BITCOIN
3. BURST

SO, if you want to get bagbonus in any of the other 2 save, QBK PLEASE PM me with your QBK WALLET ADDRESS and your BTC OR BURST ADDRESS where you want me to serve the bagbonus in.

legendary
FINALLY LOL BTC is unstuck and I put buy order to buy Burst for the assets..  Grin
legendary
NEW WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE, MAC TO FOLLOW!

I AM DOWNLOADING NEW WALLET, SO AS SOON AS I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT AND SEE HOW NICELY IT IS WORKING I WILL POST UP LINK ON OP, MIGHT TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO UNLOAD THE WHOLE BLOCKCHAIN BUT SO FAR WALLET IS DOWNLOADING NICELY..THANKS TO EXCELLENT JOB FROM PRESSTAB DEV..

I AM ALSO CLEANING UP THE OP AND ADDING FEW NEW NICE BAGBONUS FEATURES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET PAID IN THREE DIFFERENT CURRENCIES FROM NOW ON.. BITCOIN, QBK AND BURST! - MORE ON THIS TO FOLLOW OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS..

Smiley

ALSO WORKING ON WEBSITE COPY TO GIVE TO OUR GOOD COMMUNITY BAGHOLDER CODINGMASTER

STILL NOT GOTTEN HUBBY'S SALARY IN YET IN THE BANK SO HAVE T WAIT TILL THAT COMES IN TO BUY DOMAIN AND HOSTING..COST IS AROUND 80 EUROS
STILL THE BTC I SENT TO POLO TO BUY BURST FOR BURST ASSET THAT CODINGMASTER KINDLY DONATED IS STUCK IN THE CONSTIPATED BLOCKCHAIN..

MORE TO FOLLOW..  Smiley

So nice to hear that theres some update which on the process right now dev i guess any time now there will be some good things that will happen regarding to its value hope it will be much better and more and more for the community good luck hard working dev hope to see more from you.
Unless I croak or get dymentia I will be here always.. only the btc is still stuck in the blockchain since yesterday which is very frustrating.. so can't purchase the burst asset till It clears on POLO..nothing wrong with POLO but the miners are not letting my transactions through even I paid higher bitcoin fees, very frustrating.. I will take a short break and do more write up for Codingmaster.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

I AM DOWNLOADING NEW WALLET, SO AS SOON AS I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT AND SEE HOW NICELY IT IS WORKING I WILL POST UP LINK ON OP, MIGHT TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO UNLOAD THE WHOLE BLOCKCHAIN BUT SO FAR WALLET IS DOWNLOADING NICELY..THANKS TO EXCELLENT JOB FROM PRESSTAB DEV..

I AM ALSO CLEANING UP THE OP AND ADDING FEW NEW NICE BAGBONUS FEATURES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET PAID IN THREE DIFFERENT CURRENCIES FROM NOW ON.. BITCOIN, QBK AND BURST! - MORE ON THIS TO FOLLOW OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS..

Smiley

ALSO WORKING ON WEBSITE COPY TO GIVE TO OUR GOOD COMMUNITY BAGHOLDER CODINGMASTER

STILL NOT GOTTEN HUBBY'S SALARY IN YET IN THE BANK SO HAVE T WAIT TILL THAT COMES IN TO BUY DOMAIN AND HOSTING..COST IS AROUND 80 EUROS
STILL THE BTC I SENT TO POLO TO BUY BURST FOR BURST ASSET THAT CODINGMASTER KINDLY DONATED IS STUCK IN THE CONSTIPATED BLOCKCHAIN..

MORE TO FOLLOW..  Smiley

So nice to hear that theres some update which on the process right now dev i guess any time now there will be some good things that will happen regarding to its value hope it will be much better and more and more for the community good luck hard working dev hope to see more from you.
legendary

Smiley

MORE TO FOLLOW..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Codingmaster's donation added to donation sheet:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1owlfnq7Vqn-fQ0wQsEA4_KMtcmFXUEm6f8TJipzQIQY/edit#gid=0

Am in process over the next 2 days in purchasing BURST OCEAN ASSET..Total will be recorded once they are all procured.
This would be nice since burst is really showing good as an asset for sure it will bring more success for qibuck project too hopefully we will see effect from its current value.
legendary
Codingmaster's donation added to donation sheet:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1owlfnq7Vqn-fQ0wQsEA4_KMtcmFXUEm6f8TJipzQIQY/edit#gid=0

Am in process over the next 2 days in purchasing BURST OCEAN ASSET..Total will be recorded once they are all procured.
legendary
Thanks for trusting BurstOcean and I want to assure you again that I will give all my best to grow the dividends exponentially over time and so qibuck will gain a lot of benefits and returns. Currently the BurstOcean dividend rate is somewhere at 1%-1.5% ROI/week but I am sure it will greatly increase over the next months as I have many good plans for it.
I am a qibuck bagholder and is in my best interest to help this coin climb up the ranks so you should have no doubt at the reliability of this asset. Moreover qiwoman is a very good friend of mine and I'll work hard to not disappoint her and this wonderful community as well.

Thank you for your support always..
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Thanks for trusting BurstOcean and I want to assure you again that I will give all my best to grow the dividends exponentially over time and so qibuck will gain a lot of benefits and returns. Currently the BurstOcean dividend rate is somewhere at 1%-1.5% ROI/week but I am sure it will greatly increase over the next months as I have many good plans for it.
I am a qibuck bagholder and is in my best interest to help this coin climb up the ranks so you should have no doubt at the reliability of this asset. Moreover qiwoman is a very good friend of mine and I'll work hard to not disappoint her and this wonderful community as well.
legendary
I believe Qibuck is heading towards a great future. The community is strong enough to make it happen. Big things are coming...

Thank you so much for the kind words and we have been here over two years now, albeit a lot of setbacks, but we are not quitters and yesterday had email discussion with PRESSTAB and he is going ahead with compiling the wallets..
We decided against a bagbonus lock because it doesn't help me at all and the expensive lock is 2k USD and that is way above my budget at the moment when we have other things to do like grow the bagbonus higher so it is attractive enough to get new members.

I am in discussion with one of our Bagholders who currently owns a BURST ASSET about making an asset in the future that will help QBK Bagholders and we may put the bagbonus onto an asset which will be easier to run eventually..that maybe a few months into the future.

As I am paying the loan off using paypal from my own personal funds and also the github monthly payments, I thought instead of sending that bitcoin to be exchanged and pay off the loan early, which doesn't actually benefit me at all because i still have to pay 20% interest and a qbk bag for the lady who did the loan, it's better to put that money to good use and earn some monthly profit to help repay the loan and once the loan is paid off that monthly income can be put aside to keep paying for PRESSTAB'S block explorer, the github payment and any left we put to either future dev fund if needed or buy pressure/bagbonus.. I just need CODINGMASTER TO AGREE TO THIS AS HE DONATED This bitcoin and then this way that half btc is earning forever as opposed to just being used once..it's constantly recycled and helping QBK.  Smiley. I need to purchase a new domain and hosting as well, just waiting for Hubby's wages to come in, they are late this month lol.

As soon as PRESSTAB gives us new wallets I will do the OCT BAGBONUS..

I know you are doing your best for QBK and I am sure you will use the donation wisely in order to push QBK forward.
I think we should mainly focus on the new website for now so that people can learn about QBK.

If you feel there is a good opportunity with those BURST assets just go for it.

Thank you for the kind support, will send you much info by tonight via email and yes I believe the burst ocean asset is good for us as it provides a weekly dividend which will make your donation go much further.  Smiley
Activity: 27
I believe Qibuck is heading towards a great future. The community is strong enough to make it happen. Big things are coming...

Thank you so much for the kind words and we have been here over two years now, albeit a lot of setbacks, but we are not quitters and yesterday had email discussion with PRESSTAB and he is going ahead with compiling the wallets..
We decided against a bagbonus lock because it doesn't help me at all and the expensive lock is 2k USD and that is way above my budget at the moment when we have other things to do like grow the bagbonus higher so it is attractive enough to get new members.

I am in discussion with one of our Bagholders who currently owns a BURST ASSET about making an asset in the future that will help QBK Bagholders and we may put the bagbonus onto an asset which will be easier to run eventually..that maybe a few months into the future.

As I am paying the loan off using paypal from my own personal funds and also the github monthly payments, I thought instead of sending that bitcoin to be exchanged and pay off the loan early, which doesn't actually benefit me at all because i still have to pay 20% interest and a qbk bag for the lady who did the loan, it's better to put that money to good use and earn some monthly profit to help repay the loan and once the loan is paid off that monthly income can be put aside to keep paying for PRESSTAB'S block explorer, the github payment and any left we put to either future dev fund if needed or buy pressure/bagbonus.. I just need CODINGMASTER TO AGREE TO THIS AS HE DONATED This bitcoin and then this way that half btc is earning forever as opposed to just being used once..it's constantly recycled and helping QBK.  Smiley. I need to purchase a new domain and hosting as well, just waiting for Hubby's wages to come in, they are late this month lol.

I know you are doing your best for QBK and I am sure you will use the donation wisely in order to push QBK forward.
I think we should mainly focus on the new website for now so that people can learn about QBK.

If you feel there is a good opportunity with those BURST assets just go for it.
legendary
I am shocked and moved that CODINGMASTER Has kindly sent a half bitcoin donation towards dev costs, so will discuss with PRESSTAB what needs to be done to put the bagbonus lock in wallets etc and pay off the loan we paid him bit earlier or something..I will see what to do, this will then free up some of my personal funds to buy some bust assets to help grow qbk asset fund which is a bit on thin side at present..I will send PRESSTAB EMAIL TONIGHT see what he has done so far for us..

I will place amount and  txd i.d donated by CODINGMASTER ON DONATION SHEET after a small rest..

Activity: 27
I am shocked and moved that CODINGMASTER Has kindly sent a half bitcoin donation towards dev costs, so will discuss with PRESSTAB what needs to be done to put the bagbonus lock in wallets etc and pay off the loan we paid him bit earlier or something..I will see what to do, this will then free up some of my personal funds to buy some bust assets to help grow qbk asset fund which is a bit on thin side at present..I wil send PRESSTAB EMAIL TONIGHT see what he has done so far for us..

I will place amount and  txd i.d donated by CODINGMASTER ON DONATION SHEET after a small rest..

legendary
I am shocked and moved that CODINGMASTER Has kindly sent a half bitcoin donation towards dev costs, so will discuss with PRESSTAB what needs to be done to put the bagbonus lock in wallets etc and pay off the loan we paid him bit earlier or something..I will see what to do, this will then free up some of my personal funds to buy some bust assets to help grow qbk asset fund which is a bit on thin side at present..I wil send PRESSTAB EMAIL TONIGHT see what he has done so far for us..

I will place amount and  txd i.d donated by CODINGMASTER ON DONATION SHEET after a small rest..
legendary
Work on teaser trailer for new movie  has begun  Grin

That's lovely! and thanks everyone for all the kind support..I am back, but not yet @ 100% recovery so today I need rest and tomorrow I will start work again..

Smiley
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Work on teaser trailer for new movie  has begun  Grin
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Sad to hear that,get well soon Yanji!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I have just been announced by qiwoman that she is very sick(flu). She does not have access to btctalk from there so he asked me to let you know that she's in bed at her parents resting and receiving treatment,but will try to get home by Monday. Wish her the best!
Pages:
Jump to: