Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 14. (Read 379334 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Once Ellie and Codingmaster finish the website in English, I will help do Chinese translation of the website also to help reach Chinese audience. HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I haven't posted in this thread for a while but I have been checking it daily as I am a huge supporter of this coin. I'm honoured and very happy that qiwoman chose to add BurstOcean to the QiBuck back-up porfolio. I am the owner of BurstOcean and also a QBK bagholder. I am making this post to ensure you guys that this asset will be a great source of income and I am working day and night to find the best plans and solutions to grow it furthermore.
Thanks again qiwoman for supporting my asset and let's drive qibuck to the moon!

I am deeply honored to have you as part of QBK supporters and also be proudly owning your asset..I will buy as much BURST OCEAN as i can afford to help grow QBK assets in the near future.  Smiley When i revamp OP and we finish new website with our good SUPPORTER Coding master we will add BURST OCEAN links also..
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I haven't posted in this thread for a while but I have been checking it daily as I am a huge supporter of this coin. I'm honoured and very happy that qiwoman chose to add BurstOcean to the QiBuck back-up porfolio. I am the owner of BurstOcean and also a QBK bagholder. I am making this post to ensure you guys that this asset will be a great source of income and I am working day and night to find the best plans and solutions to grow it furthermore.
Thanks again qiwoman for supporting my asset and let's drive qibuck to the moon!
legendary
I will be away for 3 days till Saturday evening..visiting my parents..I will be back to work on Sunday..
I will save up to do the bagbonus lock and give PRESSTAB Dev monies for that probably in early January..
At the moment trying to buy another asset for QBK..I want to buy 0.1 btc of JANUS TOKENS for the asset bag and 0.1 btc of BURST OCEAN as my xmas donation to the asset fund..depending on my finances of course..

I will fix asset sheet when I come back..

Thanks everyone for the support and thanks to PRESSTAB DEV who is ia nice honest DEV..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
   Prestab,   It looks like we have the chain moving along pretty good.  The latest wallet you provided is no longer combining inputs, but it's still splitting them up.  I went from having a few large inputs(40 -50) to having hundreds of smaller ones (850 or so).   I think they are split combined based on a timer, maybe we should add the code Hyperstake has and have a preset combine/split size.  

Just a few thoughts.    Not sure how it's going to affect the blockchain.  

Thanks for your help.  

Adding the blocksplitter is quite a bit of extra work, not part of what I am being compensated for here. I would say just package the wallet up as is and run with it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Lovely to hear back from you and Chilly..You are the Expert in this field so anything you say to make things good is good enough for me, if everyone else is happy.. Smiley
with this message i feel that progress will be more to come now just patiently waiting for the price to rise up again its very common to every alts when bitcoin is rising i know you guys will not fail your community good luck dev.

Do not worry about price for now, the silly season is upon us and many alts taking a battering right now, having said that I am scouring the net and looking at more crypto assets to back qbk..I found a very nice one on BURST PLATFORM, It's called BURST OCEAN and it's actually run by one of our long standing QBK BAGHOLDERS..

I am going to buy a bag of BURST OCEAN For the QBK asset fund and once we know what is happening with the SEC next week in the TRAFFIC MONSOON case, I hope if all is successful and the SEC LOSES it's case against TM, I will then have access to more funds in order to increase the bagbonus and make btc another payment option. If I purchase over the coming months enough of the BURST asset from our Bagholder Friend, I will make Burst also an option for payouts if I can buy up enough of the asset.
One community member also is going to help me make a new website, I just need to buy the domain this week when my Husband get's paid form his day job.. I will see also how my personal finances fair and once the wallets are made by PRESSTAB I will try to gather the 200 usd to get him to make a BAGHOLDER LOCK IN THE WALLET, SO ALL BAGHOLDERS WHO WANT BAGBONUS WILL HAVE TO LOCK up the coins they want to baghold.  Smiley

All alts are under BTC pressure lately. The important thing is QBK has made a great progress recently and more things are coming.
legendary
As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley
when qbk new wallet releaase and why your coin marketcap very low after two years

waiting for PRESSTAB to fix our blockchain first and he is making us new wallets..

Low marketcap? Well many things really..I am ding my best to sustain the coin, we had a lot of mishaps in the past with DISHONEST DEVS and all sorts but Sam and myself are still here and we will do what we can to get QBK where it's supposed to be, however long it takes us. Unlike many other coins that died, we are still here and we are going to make QBK a solid investment asset class currency to be of real value.

Looks like the blockchain has been moving more consistently. Problem was not enough people staking, and if they did stake all the coins would be combined. I have the code ready to be compiled into binaries now. Should we go ahead with it?
Lovely to hear back from you and Chilly..You are the Expert in this field so anything you say to make things good is good enough for me, if everyone else is happy.. Smiley
with this message i feel that progress will be more to come now just patiently waiting for the price to rise up again its very common to every alts when bitcoin is rising i know you guys will not fail your community good luck dev.

Do not worry about price for now, the silly season is upon us and many alts taking a battering right now, having said that I am scouring the net and looking at more crypto assets to back qbk..I found a very nice one on BURST PLATFORM, It's called BURST OCEAN and it's actually run by one of our long standing QBK BAGHOLDERS..

I am going to buy a bag of BURST OCEAN For the QBK asset fund and once we know what is happening with the SEC next week in the TRAFFIC MONSOON case, I hope if all is successful and the SEC LOSES it's case against TM, I will then have access to more funds in order to increase the bagbonus and make btc another payment option. If I purchase over the coming months enough of the BURST asset from our Bagholder Friend, I will make Burst also an option for payouts if I can buy up enough of the asset.
One community member also is going to help me make a new website, I just need to buy the domain this week when my Husband get's paid form his day job.. I will see also how my personal finances fair and once the wallets are made by PRESSTAB I will try to gather the 200 usd to get him to make a BAGHOLDER LOCK IN THE WALLET, SO ALL BAGHOLDERS WHO WANT BAGBONUS WILL HAVE TO LOCK up the coins they want to baghold.  Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley
when qbk new wallet releaase and why your coin marketcap very low after two years

waiting for PRESSTAB to fix our blockchain first and he is making us new wallets..

Low marketcap? Well many things really..I am ding my best to sustain the coin, we had a lot of mishaps in the past with DISHONEST DEVS and all sorts but Sam and myself are still here and we will do what we can to get QBK where it's supposed to be, however long it takes us. Unlike many other coins that died, we are still here and we are going to make QBK a solid investment asset class currency to be of real value.

Looks like the blockchain has been moving more consistently. Problem was not enough people staking, and if they did stake all the coins would be combined. I have the code ready to be compiled into binaries now. Should we go ahead with it?
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Again...
thanks Chilly
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1007
@chilly2k try rebuilding from the repo https://github.com/presstab/qibucks

I changed the wallet to start staking after 10 confirms for coins that are not staked coins... so if you were sent a tx then that will try to stake after 10 confs.

Done, and now staking the new inputs I send to split a larger block.  Stake hasn't hit yet, but we're 10 mins from the last block.  I'll give it some time.  but my weight is 1134 and the network weight is 28.    

still not staking.  I have to run out for couple of hours, but if you want to add any diagnostic messages and put out a new pull I can try it when I get back.  It looks like the inputs are eligible to stake now, they just are not. 

Also thanks for putting the new code in a different directory.  Made pulling it and building a 3 min job.  Wasn't sure what I was going to have to do if I had to git into the same directory. 

They are staking, I had to switch the code to make the GUI reflect that. It should show as staking, at least it does for me.

Yes, they are staking.  I had 1 stake in 2 1/2 hours.  Is there a problem with the difficulty?  I divided up a block of 1000 in to 10 blocks of 100.  The 1K blocks stake almost instantly.  The 100 blocks seem to take a long time.  The chain isn't moving.   

Yes the difficulty is stuck against the lower bound. So its needs to adjust lower since there arent enough stakes happening, but there is a hard coded lower bound to it. Alternatively we could say the problem is that stake weight stops growing at 1 day, so the maximum stake weight you can get is the amount of coins you have.

Prestab,   It looks like we have the chain moving along pretty good.  The latest wallet you provided is no longer combining inputs, but it's still splitting them up.  I went from having a few large inputs(40 -50) to having hundreds of smaller ones (850 or so).   I think they are split combined based on a timer, maybe we should add the code Hyperstake has and have a preset combine/split size.  

Just a few thoughts.    Not sure how it's going to affect the blockchain.  

Thanks for your help.  
legendary
Blockchain Developer

legendary

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley
legendary
As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley
legendary

I changed the wallet to start staking after 10 confirms for coins that are not staked coins... so if you were sent a tx then that will try to stake after 10 confs.

Done, and now staking the new inputs I send to split a larger block.  Stake hasn't hit yet, but we're 10 mins from the last block.  I'll give it some time.  but my weight is 1134 and the network weight is 28.    

still not staking.  I have to run out for couple of hours, but if you want to add any diagnostic messages and put out a new pull I can try it when I get back.  It looks like the inputs are eligible to stake now, they just are not. 

Also thanks for putting the new code in a different directory.  Made pulling it and building a 3 min job.  Wasn't sure what I was going to have to do if I had to git into the same directory. 

They are staking, I had to switch the code to make the GUI reflect that. It should show as staking, at least it does for me.

Yes, they are staking.  I had 1 stake in 2 1/2 hours.  Is there a problem with the difficulty?  I divided up a block of 1000 in to 10 blocks of 100.  The 1K blocks stake almost instantly.  The 100 blocks seem to take a long time.  The chain isn't moving.   

Yes the difficulty is stuck against the lower bound. So its needs to adjust lower since there arent enough stakes happening, but there is a hard coded lower bound to it. Alternatively we could say the problem is that stake weight stops growing at 1 day, so the maximum stake weight you can get is the amount of coins you have.

Thank you for the work you are doing for us.   Smiley Smiley
legendary
Blockchain Developer

legendary

legendary
Blockchain Developer

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: