Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 12. (Read 379369 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Sorry been a bit behind last two days so will get qbk copy to Codingmaster over the next 2 days hopefully..I been learning some new skills so it took a lot of my time the past few days.. Smiley
legendary
wow...nice to see qbk website coming up soon

Yes sent all info to Codingmaster so He will start on it and I will work on some copy to send him over this week. It's just been a bit of a long week for me without a break lol..   Smiley

I have finished webhosting and domain configuration and put a simple intro page on:
https://qibuck.online

There isn't any information just yet. I will update the website as soon as I recieve the materials from qiwoman.
I am also working on a new QBK logo so we can have nice new branding along with the website.

Any suggestions regarding the new website and/or logo are welcome Smiley

WOW Thank you.. as long as there is a bag in the logo and the Chi symbol will be great.. I will get some copy for you done today and sent via email.. I jut woke up and rearing to go..  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Yes sent all info to Codingmaster so He will start on it and I will work on some copy to send him over this week. It's just been a bit of a long week for me without a break lol..   Smiley

I have finished webhosting and domain configuration and put a simple intro page on:
https://qibuck.online

There isn't any information just yet. I will update the website as soon as I recieve the materials from qiwoman.
I am also working on a new QBK logo so we can have nice new branding along with the website.

Any suggestions regarding the new website and/or logo are welcome Smiley
legendary

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
We are now the proud owners of a new domain:

qibuck.online
is just sitting there. Put it to work.

Just waiting now for CODINGMASTER to tell me what t do next so he can build our website..

Smiley
legendary
Just completed the bagbonuses for OCT..The nov/dec bagbonuses I will try to get done either before xmas or the new year..

This week I will focus on the website..I have to get the domain today...   Smiley

Have a great weekend Everyone..

BTW BURST assets are very nice..I will try to grow some more this week..
legendary
BAGBOBNUS sheet for oct is ready..

I will start paying out this afternoon..please note only staking wallets receive bagbonus as there is no way to tell which wallets belong to polo or not.. SO if you miss out on bagbonus you need to open your wallets in future and let them stake a little bit.. so I know you have your coins in your wallets..   Smiley

goo.gl/wtQCtp

I have cleared some of the bagbonuses and will try to clear the rest this afternoon as I have some errands to run right now and finish housecleaning etc. I will then try to buy the domain name and hosting again for our website tonight because I tried a few days ago and godaddy was really playing up big time.  Smiley
legendary
BAGBOBNUS sheet for oct is ready..

I will start paying out this afternoon..please note only staking wallets receive bagbonus as there is no way to tell which wallets belong to polo or not.. SO if you miss out on bagbonus you need to open your wallets in future and let them stake a little bit.. so I know you have your coins in your wallets..   Smiley

goo.gl/wtQCtp
legendary
Just know you from Burst community, could you explain me what is baghold and how it work?
What is the total return of your coin in a year?
Thank you.

5% a year is the staking value and welcome also from Burst Community :0..
I will need to calculate how much bagbonus return we have given out over the last year.. Bagbonus is just an extra bonus we pay out to those who BAGHOLD in the wallet 500 or more coins a month as a gesture of thank you.. It all depends on how much i earn in various online activities.. similar to like you see in the Burst Assets, only we are an actual coin you can download the windows wallet and earn from staking too!
To earn the bagbonus you must download the wallet and stake the coins as opposed to having on the exchange and you must have a minimum of 500 to be eligible for the bonus.. Hope this helps..
 Smiley

ALSO BAGBONUS CUT OFF IS TONIGHT @ 6PM GMT TIME!

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Just know you from Burst community, could you explain me what is baghold and how it work?
What is the total return of your coin in a year?
Thank you.
legendary
WINDOWS BINARIES WORKING LOVELY! THANK YOU PRESSTAB DEV!  Cheesy

You can download NEW WALLET FOR WINDOWS AND START STAKING to earn your stakes and BAGBONUS..

https://mega.nz/#F!zRtl1ITJ!rHTqlvU5R13ACpXlZept0Q

MAC T0 FOLLOW when PRESSTAB SENDS IT..

I will wait several days to give chance to our Bagholders to download their coins.. Also BAGHOLDERS will have a choice now of getting paid in 3 different currencies;
1. QBK
2. BITCOIN
3. BURST

SO, if you want to get bagbonus in any of the other 2 save, QBK PLEASE PM me with your QBK WALLET ADDRESS and your BTC OR BURST ADDRESS where you want me to serve the bagbonus in.

Congrats on the new wallet,
 I've been away for a few months, do i just copy wallet.dat to the new wallet directory ?

Yes should be fine and welcome back..
@Golftech thanks for the kind words..
Hubby got paid today and I will be purchasing domain and hosting to send to Codingmaster by tonight..

Mac wallet is delayed but I will talk to another DEV who can do that over the coming days and fix a price..
In mean time I give all the bagholders nother 24 hours before I do bagbonus snapshot.,.

blessings

ellie

REMEMBER PM ME if you wish to get paid either in BTC  OR BURST instead of QBK..
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
WINDOWS BINARIES WORKING LOVELY! THANK YOU PRESSTAB DEV!  Cheesy

You can download NEW WALLET FOR WINDOWS AND START STAKING to earn your stakes and BAGBONUS..

https://mega.nz/#F!zRtl1ITJ!rHTqlvU5R13ACpXlZept0Q

MAC T0 FOLLOW when PRESSTAB SENDS IT..

I will wait several days to give chance to our Bagholders to download their coins.. Also BAGHOLDERS will have a choice now of getting paid in 3 different currencies;
1. QBK
2. BITCOIN
3. BURST

SO, if you want to get bagbonus in any of the other 2 save, QBK PLEASE PM me with your QBK WALLET ADDRESS and your BTC OR BURST ADDRESS where you want me to serve the bagbonus in.

Congrats on the new wallet,
 I've been away for a few months, do i just copy wallet.dat to the new wallet directory ?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Just to let you all know that MAC Binaries are a bit delayed but PRESSTAB sorting it so hope to have that soon and get ready for BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT tomorrow.. Thanks for being a part of QBK..
I started a little test trading BURST yesterday on POLONIEX, only a small amount to test and so far so good.. so I might start a little light trading on a couple of coins also and use any small trading profits to beef up our earning potential and use for weekly buy support in QBK..   Smiley

Presstab involved? Oy Vey!

He is one of the best DEVS around and very reliable, so yes if we need any work done, PRESSTAB is our GO TO DEV from now on..   Smiley Love the membe, btw, cute and welcome to QBK..
Its so nice seeing that the price is really moving back again for sure it will be easy to climb up even btc still rallying up lets wait for more and more updates and progress to come up. Good luck QIBUCK team lets keep it up.
legendary
Just to let you all know that MAC Binaries are a bit delayed but PRESSTAB sorting it so hope to have that soon and get ready for BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT tomorrow.. Thanks for being a part of QBK..
I started a little test trading BURST yesterday on POLONIEX, only a small amount to test and so far so good.. so I might start a little light trading on a couple of coins also and use any small trading profits to beef up our earning potential and use for weekly buy support in QBK..   Smiley

He is one of the best DEVS around and very reliable, so yes if we need any work done, PRESSTAB is our GO TO DEV from now on..   Smiley Love the membe, btw, cute and welcome to QBK..
Activity: 564
Merit: 516

legendary
I started a little test trading BURST yesterday on POLONIEX, only a small amount to test and so far so good.. so I might start a little light trading on a couple of coins also and use any small trading profits to beef up our earning potential and use for weekly buy support in QBK..   Smiley
legendary
QIBUCK now owns 22k of BURST OCEAN ASSET on asset sheet which will provide a weekly dividend which for now will go towards paying the PRESSTAB LOAN OFF..Thanks kindly to Codingmaster's donation.
legendary
Sorry I have been busy all day mostly outside with family duties so will do more copy for Codingmaster tomorrow for the new website. My hubby did receive his payslip now so am hoping that by Tuesday the latest he will have his wages in the bank which means I will then purchase the domain and hosting to send to Codingmaster..
We have now procured the BURST ASSETS for QBK so I will put them now on asset sheet..

BAGBONUS CUT OFF WILL BE TUESDAY so make sure you downlo  :)ad ur coins from the exchange as I will be using PRESSTAB'S BLOCK EXPLORER to do the bagbonus so ONLY WALLETS THAT ARE STAKING WILL GET PAID BAGBONUS..
ALSO IF YU WANT YOUR BAGBONUS PAID IN BTC OR BURST YOU NEED PM ME..details, otherwise you will receive it in QBK..  Smiley

Have a lovely weekend..  Smiley

legendary
Cleaned up the OP a little and added new windows wallet link to OP, will take a rest now and wait for some BURST dumpers to drop on me so I can buy some assets..  Smiley Smiley
Have a great evening..
Pages:
Jump to: